Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2006, 01:33 AM
homecoming

It is only possible to reason with a very nice considerate well meaning ghost. Spirits with bad intentions do what they want. Burning sage & insence honestly does nothing.
It is your own self impowerment that can keep them in the background. Only other spirits in their realm can take them away. I have heard a few stories from one ghostbuster the repercussions when the entity percieves the user of holy water to be a novice and how incredibly angry it can make the entity. I remove ghosts myself and my number one rule is Dont Make Them Angry.....he he he
Old 24-03-2006, 09:52 AM
psychic sue

I disagree - if you ask your Guide to help them move on, then they will.

Angry ghosts are like angry people - fear is usually at the bottom of their rage. If you talk to them firmly then they usually go.

The main thing, I think, is not to feel fear yourself. It is a great energy for them to use to throw things around and make a nuisance. I feel if you protect yourself and stay calm, then you should be ok.

Having said that, if my little trick hadn't of worked, I would have called a professional in.

Sue x
Old 05-04-2006, 12:50 AM
Ascended Master

I've used smudge to 'bless' a dwelling before (due to the presence of dark manifestations - not spirits!) and watched as a blue light energy swirled from the smoke.

The air cleared and remained light and positive until at least the next day.

In that case it was the light of my intent and the loving nature of my request that achieved the 'banishing' effect - with the help of spirit - as well as the type of energy emitted by burning Sage.

The more vibrant your request, the more vibrant your response from spirit can be. They can only work with the tools you give them!

AM
Old 05-04-2006, 10:05 AM
ghost_presance272

i have the same proble as auricman.... thing fly across the room and one of my mums friends said to me "do not fear the devil, fear the lord". They still come to me and i dont know y i dont realli tell any one cause they will think im insane..
byexoxo
Old 06-04-2006, 10:43 AM
dreamer

Hi Auricman and ghost presence, I feel the presence of uncomfortable spirits sometimes too although i don't see them and they don't move objects. Sometimes i open myself up to these spirits as a channel through to a lighter place. They feel scared to me, like a little child who has been locked in a dark room and forgotten about and angry too that they have been kept frightened in the dark for so long. When i let them in i get a big rush from my head down to me tantien where they sit for a while causing me to feel a bit anxious about what i've let into me. But then i comfort them and listen to them as if they were that little child i was talking about earlier and i tell them they can stay in my heart and i will love them. I believe that my heart is a link to heaven if not heaven itself. By accepting and loving the spirit i find my energy grows and it's nice to help out a fellow frightened soul and they have always been grateful, although it does charge me up with negative, restless energy for a while sometimes so i meditate and ask God to take this energy away and it goes.

I find these spirits are just normally in need of a chat, some love and acceptance, but it took me a while to get the courage to let them in and unless you let them in you can't help them. I do stipulate that i won't tolerate any messing around and that i'll throw out any spirit that isn't respectful, but i've always found that these spirits just want to find a way to somewhere less scary for themselves and i've not had any problems if i've respected and been honest with them and given them the love you would give to a small frightened child.

I'm not recommending this as a way of dealing with things, more just to say my experience. Auricman, i asked your spirit if it would like to channel through me last night, something strong did, it was very scared and upset but is at peace now. I would be interested to know if it was the spirit you were talking about, let me know if you notice any changes.

Talking of insanity - i think insanity for humans is the sanity of the Gods.
Old 06-04-2006, 04:02 PM
Ascended Master

OOPS... Didn't really make myself clear regarding the banishing comments!

What I hoped to say?!... Was that the combined light positive energies of my loving wishes (which then allowed spirit to step forward and do whatever they needed to do) - as well as the energy emitted by burning the sage - created an atmosphere that negative energies couldn't resonate with.

And none were present after the smudging.

I honestly don't know the technicalities, or what the effect of burning insence etc is - but I do know that it worked.

Hope that makes sense...

AM
Old 06-04-2006, 04:04 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost_presance272
i have the same proble as auricman.... thing fly across the room and one of my mums friends said to me "do not fear the devil, fear the lord". They still come to me and i dont know y i dont realli tell any one cause they will think im insane..
byexoxo

Hello!

I completely agree with Sue!

Most importantly, don't be afraid. And understand that it's only an energy!

Best of luck!

AM
Old 24-04-2006, 02:18 AM
2498charm

If the spirit is as active as you say only someone who can truely comminicate with the spirit and find out what it's problem is can help. My son is still to young to do this or we would help. I would take the others advise ground yourself well. And find a someone who communicates with the dead. Help that spirit move on.
Old 30-04-2006, 03:19 AM
homecoming

Do Not Let a Spirit enter your body under any condition. Possession is not the way to help these souls move on.
Your body was given to you, God and the Holy Spirit never has and never will consent to any other spirit possessing it.
Home
Old 03-05-2006, 02:06 PM
psychic sue

I agree - NEVER let any spirit in your own personal space.

If you can't deal with this on your own, please go and see a medium at a spiritualist church who will be happy to help - or who will put you in touch with someone who can.

Programmes such as Most Haunted have a lot to answer for, don't they?
Closed Thread