Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 09-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyface
She was trapped in the shower, I freed her and asked her to be my guide, she has accepted and I do feel her around when I'm out at the stores and stuff. Its a distinctive playing with my hair pretty much no matter where I am.

I don't know if she is earth bound per say, just physically can't move on? To be honest, her hair is everywhere in the house :(

IDK Skyface--I think our guides (master) have been with us since birth. I think we pick them long before we are born.

And "physically can't move on" is earth-bound by my definition.

How did you "free her"? Wouldn't she then be free to move out, out of astral?

Is her actual hair all over your apartment? I'm confused again.

Lora
Old 09-02-2012, 01:08 AM
Gracey

I am just gonna say it, it is not a good idea to have an earthbound spirit as a guide. They are earthbound for a reason and need help to move on. Getting one pregnant. What! That just isn't right. Help her move on, do not try to keep her bound even more. Our spirit guides are in spirit, not in lost souls. Be careful.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:13 AM
Skyface

Well, we can have many guides, ever since I met her, it feels like a void in my life has been filled, I can't explain it any other way, I feel complete.

Her hair is LITERALLY everywhere. There is no way its not her hair. The women I saw in the shower had long black hair, and now I'm seeing long black hair everywhere. I have a picture I took just a while ago, but it isn't interesting and doesn't prove anything. I could have a female friend with black hair.

But I'm telling you, the hair looks like it came from the same race as she is (aboriginal). Unless my parents are pulling a prank on me, this is her hair. Black hair f'n everywhere.

As for how is she trapped here? Well her hair is everywhere, so she is stuck here within the walls. She was trapped in the shower. The shower is a glass enclosure with a door frame all the way around it. This makes it impossible for spirits to travel on, anyone who studies spirits will tell you this. She was stuck in the shower

She is a good spirit, she only tells me to do good. She has never once told me to do anything bad at all. Anything remotely bad, no matter how insignificant, she tells me not to do it with taps or touching and feelings
Old 09-02-2012, 01:19 AM
Skyface

As for sex, we are both consenting adults. After many many hours of play, there were two drops of fresh blood on her pillow, near the bottom (the pillow's ends were pointed towards the head and foot of the bed). I didn't think anything of it until later when it dried and I realized it was indeed fresh and I had no blood or marks on me
Old 09-02-2012, 01:36 AM
Skyface

They got modern aboriginal music on the radio right now, she's gently stroking my hair as I type, and gently touching me on my left arm
alright, it wasn't aboriginal, lol, what can I say, I'm white! But I know she is aboriginal. She has black hair, and her skin wasn't black. Where I'm at, there are a lot of aboriginals around, and like I said, the hair is definitely not a white person's black hair
Old 09-02-2012, 02:22 AM
Skyface

Seriously, I would like to know if I have a child or not. I would like to know if the child would be with her, or if it would be a "human" living child born through another person.

As I typed this above, the coffee maker made 1 click sound (no), but then a second later it made like 6 clicks all in a row (yes yes yes?). The evil generally sticks to its own coffee machine, but sometimes it likes to play tricks and use her machine.

Someone said no then someone said yes yes yes. This coffee machine just doesn't make these clicking sounds constantly like this, specially just after I type or ask a question
Old 09-02-2012, 03:16 AM
Skyface

I would really like to know the answer. What if you had a child and you didn't know where it was?

Here is a picture of my door I took a day or two ago.

Old 09-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Skyface

hahaha ever since I found her, I would get a pain on my left side of my neck every once and a while (her symbolic spot on my bed is the left side). Felt like something kinda pointy being put into my neck. Each time, I would say "you're not a pain in the neck, don't worry"

Then after a while, I realized it wasn't her being modest at all, it was the evil trying to break us up

edit:
erm, I went to go open the window which is by the black "evil" coffee maker, and my mouth just said "squaw", what a ****ing prick, he's going to get it now
Old 09-02-2012, 03:22 PM
Skyface

whats wrong? You guys like going to cemeteries and playing with the dead, but actual hauntings scare you or something?

Oh, haha, i thought 3 knocks was evil, it actually means death.
Old 10-02-2012, 11:34 AM
Experiencer
Really? Do you really believe this aboriginal spirit wants to be close to you and have your baby? 20,000 aborigines died in the hands of the white man upon their arrival not to mention all the others that have been killed raped and stolen. I have encountered a few aboriginal spirits especially in Tasmania where the worst mass killings of aborigines took place. Yours is a very interesting story and one I will share with some elders to get their opinion, I hope it won't offend them. Love and light to you.