Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-08-2016, 10:45 AM
Newbie ;)

First distant healing session - energy parasite?

So I did my very first distant healing session for my friend yesterday, and I suspect there might have been some kind of dark energy entity involved, might have even caught that.

I'm sensitive to energy and I've done chakra balancing for myself and my husband for about 1,5 years with good results. I feel that I have a calling for healing, and would like to learn to do different kind of healings too, for example distant healing. So I asked if I could practice with my friend who lives far away and she was very delighted with the idea.

After the experience I feel I might have not been ready yet. I have no money for expensive official trainings so I'm spiritually self learnt... any insights or advice would be helpful!

At first I did a lot of praying, asked God, His Son, Holy Spirit and angels to protect us and guide me and everything to happen for our highest good. Also asked and imagined us to be strongly shielded by white light shield of love.

I felt the divine energy really strongly in my hands and heart. I saw her being surrounded and purified by a beautiful golden light. For me it felt it worked, for I felt so intense feelings of enormous unconditional love and blissful calmness and peace that it almost made me cry.

But in about 20mins while purifying her aura I kinda sensed something was off. Hard to describe but as if there was something disturbing the blissful healing feeling, some kind of an energy parasite on her side. I had the feeling she got rid of that during the purification... but after that I felt it approached me, I literally felt something like a spider crawl on my left hand. I asked and prayed for that to be removed in Jesus' name but I kept feeling restless the rest of the evening after the session and had itchy feelings on my head and body. Afterwards I remembered she has had some frightening experiences during falling asleep, depression, constant self doubts... the kind of things that could be explained by an energy parasite.

How do I get rid of something like this? Can I do that by myself? I don't know any energy healers here. If I keep my vibrations positive and high am I somehow less delicious host for these things? Now I feel such a fool that I even tried... but I wanted to help. I wanted experience but maybe not like this... :(
Old 06-08-2016, 11:39 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Asked this myself to a spiritual healer, because I am similar to you, just not practicing on anyone, because I have my own problems atm. From what I have learned:

A key part from what I understand is the ability to detect spirit chords, attachments, which are basically these chord like lines that are attached to your client, victim, you exc.

1. You need to learn how to properly shield yourself. (I don't know how to do this properly myself yet. Still learning myself. You in essence somehow construct a barrier around yourself properly, which is obvious to anyone, but difficult to actually implement properly.)

2. You need to be able to sense different aura levels. (Much like a onion, the higher the spiritual detection ability, the more one can sense disturbances within the different levels of one's energy. (Ex. Popular names - Ethereal Body, Astral Body, exc...which represents one layer of the onion that makes up the whole of the consciousness of the individual in question.)

3. In continuation with 2, by sensing, seeing, feeling, whatever is your gift - you need to be able to find spirit chords, attachments, whatever - and cut them when they are attached to you.

Some entities will remain on their victims and reside within them as a host, much like a haunted house. They will go undetected by some healers, because those healers aren't at a level to detect them, while others are. Some will shift and visit periodically through these spirit lines, which is very similar to a bed bug sensing when it is time to move from the mattress of one's infested bed and onto their victim in order to obtain their next meal.

From what I understand, although I don't know if it is true, much like a chiropractor or a surgeon, although possible, you can't really perform self-treatment on yourself - you have to find someone to cleanse for you - or find use proper instruments such as - salt bath, sage cleansing, exc...
Old 07-08-2016, 12:34 AM
Master

Let us start with the important part.

This reality is vibrational and works through resonance. As a vibrational being you attract what you resonate with. This means that this spider or what it is could not have attached itself if you did not to some degree resonate with it.

Secondly: don't use shielding. And I mean don't ever. Here is what shielding is, it is like portraying all your insecurities / vulnerabilities on a big screen for the whole world to watch. It comes from not feeling safe, which comes a place imbalance. Such a vibration can never attract safety nor attract harmony.

The great news is that what we put our attention on we attract. So if you put your undivided attention on those amazing emotions you felt during the healing, you will attract more and more and more of that
Old 07-08-2016, 12:53 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Let us start with the important part.

This reality is vibrational and works through resonance. As a vibrational being you attract what you resonate with. This means that this spider or what it is could not have attached itself if you did not to some degree resonate with it.

Close, but not quite there. All forms of reality are vibrational and work through resonance. You do not attract what you resonate with, you resonate into what you attract. You are a tuning fork that is constantly shifting into frequencies. Why by simply raising your vibration level, you can get rid of anything that is latching onto your aura that hasn't become deeply embedded. A trick that is commonly used by healers who raise the vibration levels of their clients in order to shake off anything that is latched onto the outside and clean up sort of say.

The radio stations are already there. You simply are adjusting your frequency into what is provided. You don't resonate with LBE's. You are at a wave length - usually a low vibration frequency - usually due to emotional trama of some sort, that happens to be where the little pests are located at and they latch on. If they have become embedded within your aura, even if you move to a higher level frequency, they will dwell, much like a submarine that protects you from the pressures of the abyss, so does your aura protect them, which is why they must be freed so they can continue their beautiful existence into the universe.

The scary part is some of the more experienced suckers can move hosts even at a frequency that isn't common for their kind. Why someone, like the OP of this thread, who never has had experience with these things, or have been in a situation that would have made it possible for them to infect him due to his relationship with higher frequencies like religion, god, and the good stuff, can still pick some up due to simply him interacting with someone who is currently acting as a host for some critter.
Old 07-08-2016, 01:40 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnathanrs
Close, but not quite there.

I agree that seems to be where you are
Old 07-08-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
From what you've said, you took steps to protect yourself, asking for shielding from your higher power/powers and making sure you were charged up to make a good connection. You had a productive session, and helped detach a parasite casuing your friend distress. The only thing that stood out is that you didn't mention doing a cleansing afterward, so I'd like to recommend that in the future you have a place to send what is removed from your client.
I'm guessing what happened is that the parasite saw something in you that was tasty; some attchments, like soul fragments, are more attracted to brighter, vivid spirits. If you were shining more than your friend, it would be drawn to you. You could try asking your higher powers to help. Specifically archangel Michael is a skilled remover of parasites, if you're comfortable asking him. Gabriel is my preference since I find him to be a bit more compassionate.

You can also try different cleansing methods, like imagining the pure energy of your higher power coming down into and through you like a river, immersing your body in it and letting its strong current dislodge the intruder.

In the future, I recommend having a technique of some kind to lure the parasite out or put it somewhere. One way I've found is that after it's pulled out, envisioning it surrounded by a sphere of light of the Higher Power that it can't escape. I wish it to go someplace it can heal, and often it goes away either in the hands of a spirit helper or let the Earth pull it away with vines.

Whatever you choose to do, know that this experience is very, very common. Healers work with parasites and attachments like this, and inevitably they'll encounter ones that attach onto them, regardless of their skill level. Especially while still learning. It's why shielding and cleansing are recommended. You haven't failed and I certainly recommend you keep trying. You're practicing so you can have these learning experiences. You'll find the techniques that work for you; keep following your intuition and experiment with methods until you find something that works for you.
"Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it. One day a woman comes up to you and says 'You saved my life'. You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before, the meeting meant so little to you at the time. 'Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said 'Good morning'."
Old 30-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Seeker
worked

Distant healing worked for me.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:43 AM
Master

Quote:
From what I understand, although I don't know if it is true, much like a chiropractor or a surgeon, although possible, you can't really perform self-treatment on yourself - you have to find someone to cleanse for you - or find use proper instruments such as - salt bath, sage cleansing, exc...

This part is wrong. Many can clean themselves up afterwards in various ways. Thou most good healers will take care not to take on things from the other in the first place though some shamans are known to intentionally do that.
Old 31-08-2016, 07:49 AM
Master

Quote:
If they have become embedded within your aura, even if you move to a higher level frequency, they will dwell, much like a submarine that protects you from the pressures of the abyss, so does your aura protect them, which is why they must be freed so they can continue their beautiful existence into the universe.

people can get rid of these by raising their vibration. The issue is that many find this takes time and growth to do and it isnt something which usually happens over night unless the person gets some help in which cause the other may use their own vibration to help raise the others and get these to leave.

thing is even then a person may not be able to just clear another, sometimes karma comes into play, it may be other lifetime karma. Also as we raise vibration some of these things may be clearing out of us from other times and places, so it could be actually a good sign as it may mean the person is healing and raising vibration hence these things surfacing. This is one of the things which went on with me, I ended up with kundalini syndrome and my energy field was bringing up so much stuff and fast from entities to past life traumas to alien implants, it was a mess.
Old 31-08-2016, 08:21 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhereIsTheLove
At first I did a lot of praying, asked God, His Son, Holy Spirit and angels to protect us and guide me and everything to happen for our highest good.

great start. Always do this.

when you do a healing on another, what happens is that your energy connects very strongly to theirs (so drops down natural defences) and forms a strong link between too while doing the healing. This makes one vulnerable to take on things. Hence protection for the highest good should be asked for for both as you did.

Quote:
Also asked and imagined us to be strongly shielded by white light shield of love.

When I was shielding, I seemed to be attracting negative entities to me.. it was like a light beacon standing out to them (this wasnt during healing..the more i raised my vibration, the more entity experiences I was having). Im not against shielding and for some it is very helpful but for me it hasnt always seem to work well. Invoking for protection is the top thing a person can do to help keep safe.

Sometimes the higher we raise vibration, the more we get noticed by the other side one could say (till we reach a point in which they just will stay away). It will keep some things away while it may make other things feel angry as they see a threat.

Quote:
I felt the divine energy really strongly in my hands and heart. I saw her being surrounded and purified by a beautiful golden light. For me it felt it worked, for I felt so intense feelings of enormous unconditional love and blissful calmness and peace that it almost made me cry.

this is great, you were in the right state for this.

Quote:
But in about 20mins while purifying her aura I kinda sensed something was off. Hard to describe but as if there was something disturbing the blissful healing feeling, some kind of an energy parasite on her side. I had the feeling she got rid of that during the purification... but after that I felt it approached me, I literally felt something like a spider crawl on my left hand.

I suspect one thing you may of done is when you felt something was off, cause you are new at this, you probably grew concerned and may of dropped your trust and faith in what you were doing and left yourself vulernable then. Concern drops ones own vibration. dropping vibration = more vulnerability (this i think may of been your first mistake...worrying during healing)

if you are divinely healing, you need to hold that faith and trust.

Also change how you are thinking about things. It's a good thing that you could feel that something is off, this in itself can help keep you safe if you can hold right thinking when something like this occurs. If you know when something is there, then something is not going to be affecting you while you stay naive to it.

Now to the spider thing. These are very very common, its just a common astral/etheric or whatever one wants to call it, parasite. Its not something of high intellegence, they are just like our insects really. So dont get too worried (just you do not want to be taking things like this in in future so think about what i said before).

I've found one energy which can take up spider form is our own anger... with that being said these can also be beings from "other worlds. It may simply be the anger thought form of something which cleared from your friend, without feeding it the energy it needs (more anger) it will get smaller and smaller and loose its energy.

Quote:
I asked and prayed for that to be removed in Jesus' name but I kept feeling restless the rest of the evening after the session and had itchy feelings on my head and body.

that was the right thing to do to ask for divine help if you get into trouble but on occassion didnt work for you. You need to learn how to safer do these things.. you opened something up and just didnt close it one could say. (eg if you put a hose on in real life and then dont turn it off, the water is still going to flow even with praying for things to go right isnt it)

this kind of energy of those spiders, do cause itchiness and Im sure you didnt know that before now, so I believe that you are correct and that you were still infected by this energy.

I suspect you didnt break the stronger energy link which was formed during the healing between you and your friend (second mistake) ..and hence still allowing things to keep flowing between you two. Did you disconnect after the healing?

Quote:
If I keep my vibrations positive and high am I somehow less delicious host for these things? Now I feel such a fool that I even tried... but I wanted to help. I wanted experience but maybe not like this... :(

dont think like this, dont feel like a fool. consider it a learning lesson. Obviously higher spirit wanted you to have this lesson, asking for protection and invoking this "most of the time" does keep people safe.

Just next time stay calm if you feel something is "not right" .. keep the trust that everything is happening in your highest good. do not get scared.

If you feel yourself start to get concerned, immediately cut the energetic link (just imagine a divine sword of light cutting between you and the other, it wont stop love flow but will help to disconnect the energy link which happened on you trying to help her heal).

after doing an energy healing on another person through your hands.. always wash your hands after with soap. (did you go and do this when you felt something crawling on your hands? mistake 3).

You shouldnt rely on help from divine source when you are doing things to get yourself into trouble, instead you need to do what is happening now and learn how to do these things in a safer manner so things like this are less likely to occur.

Its also a good idea after doing healing on another to go and have a salt bath (just use some table salt..be aware though that this esp if done often can damage a bath tub).

I suggest seeing your friend has crawlies.. to maybe try your healing on another next time and only try working on her again once you have got a little more experience.

as you saw even with keeping vibrations high one can be affected. Thing is this spider probably would of been able to be just washed off your hands if you went and did that immediately (I'll send you mail on another thing you can do). If things dont resonate much to you, they'll tend to just sit on the surface where they can be washed off rather then go deep in your body.

anyway, we all make mistakes when we learn things and without a teacher when doing energy work mistakes are often made. You'll learn well if you pay heed to advice. best wishes for next time. :)