Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 23-01-2016, 10:42 PM
Master
I don't think its so much a leaning on religion or even second coming, Jesus for me is a very reliable spirit connection to the greater energy of love ,when you love Him and what he stand for altruistic love ,and when you can love yourself unconditionally too ,and you can literally feel the holy spirit within your body pouring love and light and healing into it , then imo you are experiencing the second coming ,all the heck and gnaching teeth stuff is what happens as the ego dies ,if the ego isn't so strong and most westerners are then the transition will be smoother hence following Jesus and his teachings smooths the way for rebirth as our true selves LOVE
Old 24-01-2016, 03:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricQuest
It appears that Baird T. Spalding is a discredited fraud and that he never made his trip to India until after his first 2 [fictional!] books were written. His Ascended Masters, then, are also frauds. So what he claims about Christ and His teaching should be disregarded. His alleged encounter with Pilate seems contradicted by the fact that even for oppressive Rome, Pilate proved far too cruel a procurator and was accordingly eventually removed from his post. For a real eye opener about B. T. Spalding, see:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baird_T._Spalding

I found the books very inspiring nevertheless.
I think everybody has to make up for themselves whether you can believe it or not.
There are also people who say there is no real evidence that Jesus Christ ever existed. Back in his days Christ was even crucified for what he had to say about life and the universe...

So personally, I just follow my own compass and my own intuition. I look to the quality of the content and what it does to me. If I didn't I would still be chained to the bible and accept that the world was created in just 7 days.
Old 24-01-2016, 04:43 AM
Pathfinder

Mogenblue, so an author's integrity and the reality of alleged Ascended Masters are not issues for you. But is misinterpretation of Genesis 1 an issue?
After each day of creation, the author says, "Evening came, the morning followed the first (second, etc.) day." But this phrase is not added to the 7th day. So we still are in the 7th day. So here's a thought: the "day" references are poetic, not literal. btw, I believe the universe is 4.5 billion years old and that evolution is true.
Old 24-01-2016, 07:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Mogenblue, so an author's integrity and the reality of alleged Ascended Masters are not issues for you. But is misinterpretation of Genesis 1 an issue?
After each day of creation, the author says, "Evening came, the morning followed the first (second, etc.) day." But this phrase is not added to the 7th day. So we still are in the 7th day. So here's a thought: the "day" references are poetic, not literal. btw, I believe the universe is 4.5 billion years old and that evolution is true.

I don't rely on what others have to say on somenone's integrity anymore. I have found my wisdom in the books of Jozef Rulof and over the years I have read some very weird arguments why Rulof would be an unreliable source for spiritual wisdom.
Like I said before I look to the quality of the content and what it does to me.
I am through with the bible.

2000 years ago the integrity of Christ was so much an issue that people decided to put him on the cross.

I think that love is the most important thing in life.
Love is the most important thing that people have to internalize.
Many people have great difficulty with love.
Old 26-01-2016, 12:17 AM
Pathfinder

http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

Mogenblue or anyone, please read the above critique and explain to me why Jozef Rulof's racism and prophecy that humans would never set foot on the moon is not grounds for dismissing his role as a spiritual teacher.
Old 26-01-2016, 04:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
http://afa.home.xs4all.nl/alert/engels/rulof_e.html

Mogenblue or anyone, please read the above critique and explain to me why Jozef Rulof's racism and prophecy that humans would never set foot on the moon is not grounds for dismissing his role as a spiritual teacher.

http://www.mogenblue.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=350

That is all I have to say to it.

This topic is about the resurrection of Jesus Christ. Alleged racism by Rulofs books and repeating statements about his books without reading them yourself is off topic.
Old 26-01-2016, 05:55 AM
Experiencer

I don't think you'll be able to help (ie. change the thinking of) people that make it a point to come to your door so they can help you. It would be like going to a college to tell them better ways to teach their classes lol.

And besides, jw's believe Jesus' second coming already happened. It's the reason they're trying to convert everyone.

They're good people, but it's a one-way conversion street and you're going the wrong way into oncoming traffic. I wouldn't waste my time hoping it'll be different.
Old 26-01-2016, 01:47 PM
Experiencer
Good point engellstein.

If they are not open to seriously consider what you have to offer them then it's no use wasting your energy on them.
Old 05-02-2016, 06:16 AM
Master
Oh man! So much cynicism on these boards sometimes...

I had a hard time grappling with the resurrection thing until I realized what it meant and how scientifically the mind and body are connected.

Jesus held a very high vibration when he lived and accomplished what he chose to incarnate for. His soul returning to his dead crucified body which was always charged by his higher thoughts that his cells and very atoms obeyed his consciousness. This was a message from the Divine telling the world at that time and future generations, "Love wins in the end! I AM at the end of every dark tunnel! Your crucifixions will all turn into resurrections!"

I even know psychics and mediums who believe that Yes he was resurrected because it was part of that plan.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:11 AM
Master

People often overlook the allegorical meaning of the Crucifixion and Resurrection.
i.e.
The 'crucifixion' of the lower self and the 'resurrection' of the higher self.
The continuity and immortality of spirit.
Going a little further back, to show that what God requires of us is not a blood sacrifice but a love sacrifice (Service)

And in the overall 'living lesson' of Christ's earthly ministry, the story has to finish as it does.

As to the historical reality of the event and what fully happened, when you're ready to find out, you'll find out.

http://holy-lance.blogspot.com