Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2023, 10:47 AM
Ascender
Huge realization

Hey guys I've had some very serious realizations tonight and I wanted to talk about them with you all because you usually have something to say about things that I'm going through and it helps me to open up more and get more perspective from other people.

So tonight I was talking with someone and he made me realize that we killed Jesus when he came down and incarnated into a body. Jesus came here as God's representative. to tell us that God was coming back but Jesus was killed and he came down with the mission and we all killed Jesus and we killed the mission that Jesus came here to complete so that mission is not done by Jesus yet that's why we are all suffering so much because Jesus needs to come back to save the world basically

I was also crying when I realized that God abided with me whenever Jesus was on the cross dying God abided by me he thought about me and he loved me so much that when jesus was dying he thought about me
He thought about all of us.
It makes me sad but it also makes me feel loved at the same time

So that's what I realized tonight and I think it's a really big Epiphany and I wanted to ask what you guys think about it.

Thank you :)

Last edited by ~Lioness~ : 24-08-2023 at 02:30 PM.
Old 24-08-2023, 02:27 PM
Ascender
I also realized that humans got us into this suffering because we killed Jesus, if Jesus hadn't been killed by the powers that were, none of us would be suffering so much.

So there's that. I have hope for the future. I feel like there's no going back now. I believe.
Old 24-08-2023, 03:07 PM
Master
Jesus is alive and well... in Spirit.
Imo.
Old 24-08-2023, 03:19 PM
Master
Thought the death/crucifixion were all part of the lessons he brought.The word survives, that lives on. (also may have been more down the ages, why would God just send one saviour if he knew we were going to kill him?)
Old 24-08-2023, 07:19 PM
Just a quick comment...I didn't kill Jesus...the word ''we''...sorry..I had no part in that. Ignorant people in those times did.

Because of what I had put into practice from Jesus' teachings, advice, clues, suggestions ---I'm not suffering...I'm not part of this ''we''.
I'm sorry people are.
I started to DO what Jesus said and Paul and others - John, James come to mind..
plus some Old Testament verses...and
Man! Does suffering ever go out the window...Cast your cares...Give him your burdens - Do not worry - Be anxious for nothing -
Ask, believe and receive - Focus on the things above - He who stays his mind on me, I will give him perfect peace.

Ya gotta practice all of the above...if ya don't ...it's like not buying a Lottery ticket...you're out in the cold -
no chance of winning...my personal take.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-08-2023, 10:32 PM
Ascender
Fish

Yup. Keeping my my mind on Jesus for sure.

I didn't mean that everyone alive today including you, miss H, that you personally killed him.

It was a general statement like "humanity killed Jesus and thus erased his purpose from being performed"

Just saying there are a lot of evil people on this planet, they're delusional, and they'll kill people that are not like themselves such as the case of Jesus.

I'm just really freaking happy that I finally found Jesus.
Old 25-08-2023, 12:32 AM
Experiencer

It makes me sad but it also makes me feel loved at the same time.

None here killed Jesus. They will however raise up against his at the end of the tribulation, that triggers Armageddon.

99% minimum live in darkness today. At Rev 16, with 3 inspired expressions satan misleads EVERY kingdom( govt, armies, supporters) to stand in opposition to Jesus= 99% minimum on earth. Stand in opposition by raising up against his true followers at the end of the tribulation-Rev 19:11-18-Daniel 2:44) is the result of them raising against Jesus true followers. They will be mislead into worshipping( giving support) to the image of the beast-How? Because it will look good to the mortal heart. Because satan rules this world like this-2Cor 11:12-15)--Not only mislead then but are now as well.
Old 25-08-2023, 03:15 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lioness~

It was a general statement like "humanity killed Jesus and thus erased his purpose from being performed"

In my view you've actually got this backwards. The fact that humanity killed jesus was a new beginning... not a very nice one mind you but a beginning nonetheless.
Old 30-08-2023, 07:01 AM
Pathfinder

I do not think that the mission ended in failure. He came here knowing how it was going to go and what was expected of him and at any point he could turn from the course of the hard task needed to be done and did not.

We fight against our own mistakes and powers that be. Had we make no mistakes yes the powers that be would not to be able to sway people to various deeds but we are flawed , we make mistakes. Some times a honeyed word is all is needed to sway someone and others take effort to sway not know what can be done to silence them but no one today bares that mark.

In my case it is a mix of faith and telling things to totter off though I do have my weak moments or days....lol
Old 30-08-2023, 07:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1

99% minimum live in darkness today.

Really, I was wondering from where this percentage comes from ?
One thing I learned from an early age is that my imagination can't always be trusted....