Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-07-2023, 11:17 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I will need to be a small I AM of my own. One which fits into Gods I AM.

Is there a divide between the 2?
Everything already is part of the whole. There's no price at the end.
The meek will have an easier time adjusting to the fact their ego's aren't worth that much and are not a separate I AM than the ego of someone who is bright and hot. Most of those live under the spell of some important separate self.

In the end though they are the same...
Old 29-07-2023, 11:39 AM
Master
We all will exist in one form or another. We as spirits can not die. Even Christians should know this.
Old 29-07-2023, 04:32 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
We all will exist in one form or another. We as spirits can not die. Even Christians should know this.

There is 0 proof one has a Ghost like being inside of them that separates at death. The spirit of someone can be all that makes that someone up and remembered by God to recreate that being during the resurrection.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:47 AM
Master
The spiritual form is rather on the outside of us, and connects through the chakra system. If you want proof, wait until you die.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:49 AM
Master

It's quite simple....

"Those that care "........
Old 31-07-2023, 02:15 PM
Master
I was figuring that if your soul is bright and hot then it is strong enough to survive the onslaught and positive enough not to do much wrong.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
If you want proof, wait until you die.

We all will realize a lot after we leave the body I think. Like right away we may think, "ah ha we do leave the body and still exist!" But I think there will still be a lot we don't know still.
Old 01-08-2023, 03:33 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I was figuring that if your soul is bright and hot then it is strong enough to survive the onslaught and positive enough not to do much wrong.

I think a soul doing wrong is an interesting thing to ponder. But then I think the cause of that could just be ignorance. The soul not knowing enough or not having much experience or awareness/power. Like a new soul. A new soul may make mistakes or do wrong as it doesn't know any better.

But then a "bright and hot" soul, an old soul, very aware soul with lots of experience and understanding, maybe it could still test itself like by entering a body with a brain that doesn't work so well. Choose a bad childhood etc. See if it can chose good and positive with a lot of factors working against that.