Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 13-03-2014, 01:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Angel1 Remembering things before I was born

For some reason I can remember before I was born. I remember being at my parents wedding looking down. There are other things I don't normally speak about to anyone I know.

But I remember seeing everyone waiting in line for a Angel to bring another soul home. I didn't see people with psychical bodies. But everyone seemed to be a beam of light

Has anyone had anything similar in remembering before they were born? I could write forever on all the events that I can remember before coming here
Old 13-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Kamila

Hello Lightworker:)

No I havent experienced that before but it sounds amazing thank u for sharing
Old 13-03-2014, 05:21 AM
primrose

that is amazing lightworker, you are unique, you should record all you remember.
Old 13-03-2014, 06:10 AM
Saragh

Remembering things before I was born

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworker1981
For some reason I can remember before I was born. I remember being at my parents wedding looking down. There are other things I don't normally speak about to anyone I know.

But I remember seeing everyone waiting in line for a Angel to bring another soul home. I didn't see people with psychical bodies. But everyone seemed to be a beam of light

Has anyone had anything similar in remembering before they were born? I could write forever on all the events that I can remember before coming here

Remarkable! I've dreamt about passing through a chamber or "arc" of bright, white light. I've also dreamt about lying in a fetal position, embracing my two closest soul family members, surrounded by a thick, black band, like in an embryonic state.
Old 13-03-2014, 10:33 AM
Administrator
I can remember being in spirit and not wanting to be born again,the peace and tranquility in spirit was remarkable, i fought not to be born and as it happened my brother died on the day i was about to be born,he was 4 years old ,my mother didnt like me and the feeling was mutual i didnt like her either,20 years after my birth she said that when my brother died she felt something leave her.and go back in ,i was born seeing and hearing spirit, so yes i can remember as well as remembering a few past lives, but now i walk my final path i wont be back again.

Namaste
Old 13-03-2014, 11:31 AM
Kpastelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I can remember being in spirit and not wanting to be born again,the peace and tranquility in spirit was remarkable, i fought not to be born and as it happened my brother died on the day i was about to be born,he was 4 years old ,my mother didnt like me and the feeling was mutual i didnt like her either,20 years after my birth she said that when my brother died she felt something leave her.and go back in ,i was born seeing and hearing spirit, so yes i can remember as well as remembering a few past lives, but now i walk my final path i wont be back again.

Namaste

I dont think anyone of us will be back again, at least in the world we know now has is.

Lightworker, you should really write about what you remember. Everything. Your memories could help trigger someone elses
Old 13-03-2014, 11:50 AM
Experiencer
When I was little, I didn't exactly visually remember things from before I was born, but I remembered the nature of God. When I'd talk to my mom about it she would be all impressed and wonder where all that was coming from. There is, however, one visualization I do remember (which came to my mind when I thought of God), and that is of the cosmos and space. I was 4 years old and I could visualize the galaxy in 3D HDTV quality in a time when our TV sets didn't even have color. I don't know where that image came from.
Old 13-03-2014, 12:58 PM
BeautifulUniverse

That's awesome! The only experience I have is when my mother passed. I felt the angels all around. I knew they were there. I knew the peace of Spirits plane. I felt the happiness, overflowing joy. Now I am able to speak with Spirit and have moved on souls talk through me. I get to experience that joy over and over again. It's a beautiful thing!
Old 13-03-2014, 02:12 PM
Kpastelle

I am afraid that if I remebered to much of what I am when I am not physical, I wouldn't want to be here. I have felt what you are describing beautifulUniverse only once in my life and I have longed for feeling this again every single day since
Old 15-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Deactivated Account

I started remembering all this when I was 18. All the memories came back to me all of a sudden That was actually when Sylvia Browne started appearing on Montel Williams, Then I started to really question things. I remember a lot of things

For instance I remember seeing a globe of the earth sorta like the size of the one at universal studio's in Orlando. But the visions of it I saw were I like a viewing place like seeing out of a spaceship looking directly at earth.

I'm pretty sure I lived at Atlantis also. Cause I see faint visions of crystals and how tall the people from Atlantis were. Another faint visions I see are a green planet not ours but it was very lush and I wasn't human.

Sometimes it upsets me to think about it but very rarely. Maybe a load of information being beamed to quick too me