Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 05-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Suspended
Guide

I would not have a clue someone liked me if I received a text saying you really enjoy my company. You can't expect people to get clues. You have to come right out and tell them.
Old 05-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Knower

No offense ..but you should just have come right out and ask this fellow if he is gay. Seems like you are stuck in a fantasy. End the fantasy, ask him and get it over with. You don't even have to tell him you are gay.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:19 PM
Suspended
Guide

Fire7 already told him he was gay. So, that is one less thing to worry about.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:50 PM
Knower

Fire7 doesn't need to profess his love for the fellow, just ask the young man if he is gay. That would stop all the fantasy and he could move on. Find somebody that was interested in him.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:55 PM
Fire7

Quote:
Originally Posted by loved48
No offense ..but you should just have come right out and ask this fellow if he is gay. Seems like you are stuck in a fantasy. End the fantasy, ask him and get it over with. You don't even have to tell him you are gay.

NO. That's very inappropriate to come out and ask someone you don't know "Are you gay!" This girl at church asked me that one day when I was around 17 or 18 and it messed up my whole day. And anytime anyone has ever asked me I was offended to the max! It was very hurtful to me know that I was trying to hide something so hard and I wasn't doing as good a job at it as I thought. Gay, straight, bisexual, you don't just come out and ask anyone about their sexual orientation unless you have a very close relationship with them. It's just rude and borderline disrespectful. And especially if I'm not offering to out myself as well.

Last edited by Neville : 07-01-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Fire7

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle
Fire7 already told him he was gay. So, that is one less thing to worry about.

I never told him I was gay.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:02 PM
Suspended
Guide

Oh, I might have got him mixed up with someone else you talked about in another discussion. I thought you said he was shocked when you told him you were gay, but you might have been talking about another guy. Okay, you can tell him you are gay- maybe in your next text. Then, I think he might get your last text.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:15 PM
Master

Part of the problem, as I see it, is that you are getting mixed advice. I know you are a sensitive person and that you care deeply. I hate to think of you getting hurt and you are investing a lot of time and energy in this one person.

I hope that you honour yourself as much as you care about this chap.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:20 PM
Suspended
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
I hope that you honour yourself as much as you care about this chap.

You do not have much longer on this job. If he is not gay-oriented, you can move on. It has nothing to do with you if he is not gay. Remember that.
Old 05-01-2013, 11:53 PM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire7
NO. That's very inappropriate to come out and ask someone you don't know "Are you gay!" This girl at church asked me that one day when I was around 17 or 18 and it messed up my whole day. I was HIGHLY ****ED! And anytime anyone has ever asked me I was offended to the max! It was very hurtful to me know that I was trying to hide something so hard and I wasn't doing as good a job at it as I thought. Gay, straight, bisexual, you don't just come out and ask anyone about their sexual orientation unless you have a very close relationship with them. It's just rude and borderline disrespectful. And especially if I'm not offering to out myself as well.
The self-proclaimed day of reckoning has come and passed and the game goes on.

This thread is now nearly 3 months old and you still have not got a clue whether he is gay or not, despite seeing him almost every day, and spending some time in his company?

Why is it that after all this time you think that you don't know him enough to bring up the question even in a roundabout way.

From a comment you made I take it that you are discussing this dilemma in other forums as well and are still unable to move this thing along. Why is that? I have given my answer in past posts. As far as I can see you ignored it so I shall not repeat it.