Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-02-2018, 03:36 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
There's nothing wrong with enjoying life, the blood sweat and tears makes it all worth it. Or do people search simply for thrill of the search itself?
The Journey to and the search for Self is the most thrilling, loneliest and scariest of them all.
Old 03-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Master
It's likely growing older did more to calm my beautiful nostalgic often dark expressions than the awakening of consciousness and the infilling of Peace did.

We find our energy for creation in many forms, for a decade it was from the perceived torment of existence that I found something to express in writing and on canvas - that was the fuel, the experience that needed expressed.
Now it is other experiences and the fuel comes not from internal pain but from internal joy.

It is likely that those who are creative will find their fuel from wherever they are standing in the moment, their Moment of Now however that looks. The Creator is first and the fuel is found in the moment experienced and desiring to be expressed. :)
Old 03-02-2018, 05:18 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The Journey to and the search for Self is the most thrilling, loneliest and scariest of them all.

Perfectly put! I tip my hat
Old 03-02-2018, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
for me its finding my true self. or trying to figure out why i am on this journey in the first place. But here i am
Old 03-02-2018, 08:51 PM
Master
I’ve been awake for a while, and yes you can most certainly feel a lot of depressing, terrible feelings. Sometimes if you’re stubborn like me and refusing your destiny, that can really intensify.

Because I’m so adamant against it due to several factors, one of them being the constant pain I’m in when I attempt it, the other thing being that I hate the way my guides are trying to motivate me—they’re very Machevellian in nature and believe the ends justify the means. I’ve had a majority of my more positive moments without the sabotage, but they still don’t get that. Just because it’s worked in the short term, they think it’s the end all be all way to motivate me. Maybe it’s worked on other souls they’ve guided, but I’m making sure it won’t on me. I’m making it a point to avoid my path so long as they sabotage me.

Maybe one day they will understand and leave me alone, but I doubt it. Jerks.
Old 03-02-2018, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
It's likely growing older did more to calm my beautiful nostalgic often dark expressions than the awakening of consciousness and the infilling of Peace did.

We find our energy for creation in many forms, for a decade it was from the perceived torment of existence that I found something to express in writing and on canvas - that was the fuel, the experience that needed expressed.
Now it is other experiences and the fuel comes not from internal pain but from internal joy.

It is likely that those who are creative will find their fuel from wherever they are standing in the moment, their Moment of Now however that looks. The Creator is first and the fuel is found in the moment experienced and desiring to be expressed. :)

The moment of now-that is it CS.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 04-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEN34
Perfectly put! I tip my hat
Thank you.

When you join my fan club you get a free T-shirt.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
for me its finding my true self. or trying to figure out why i am on this journey in the first place. But here i am
"For me there is only the travelling on the Paths that have a Heart, on any Path that has a Heart.
There I travel, and the only worthwhile challenge for me is to traverse it's full length..... looking, looking, breathlessly."
Carlos Castadena
The Teaching of Don Juan

Thank you Hallow. I was suddenly reminded of that quote and hunted through my battered old notebook to find what I'd written down coming up for twenty years ago and connected to it again - that 'feeling' or 'sentiment'.

When you stop trying to figure out the figured out comes to you.
Old 04-02-2018, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
I think, the one who is developed is neutral in both darkness and light. They accept every feeling. And that's what cause me to wonder - if we accept every feeling, won't we cease to feel strongly?

Hi,

I think the word balanced is a better word than neutral. I also like the concept of accepting every feeling. Owning it. However what you desire to do with various feelings is another story.

The basic thinking around terms like enlightened and awareness is misleading as I see these things. The human has an intellect which is their veil to true awareness and enlightenment. A master will know that, the general population does not. Those who claim to be what they are biologically prevented from being have an egocentric reality perspective in my view.

That is not to say that there would not great awareness present on a given subject. We all have an ability to know things. However that is not the same as knowing everything. I suspect we lose this distinction when we listen to spiritual teachers. You could say a self empowered student can discern what teachings apply to them and which ones to ignore.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 04-02-2018, 02:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellabomer
There are times when I am afraid to lose my melancholic and sorrowful temperament, as it fuels some good writing which can help to dig deeper into the dark recesses of a human's existence on this physical plane. Many of the artists, despite being immensely wise, have been considered tortured soul.

Once you are awakened, does it cause some kind of disconnection to your own feelings or can you still think about sadness and other dark themes with as much intensity?

What do you think of the art fueled by enlightenment?

P.S. It'd be great if you can suggest some good fiction books by some enlightened beings.

Full awakening requires you to be what the source of creation is by its own identity--Love. Simply being awakened to identity with the unity of all creation (your identity as face before creation) is not enough. You must become what it is--Love by nature. Once identity and nature are locked, you then know unity, which is the last of the three jewels. All three are one thing--Who you are.

Disunity and dysfunction are all caused by lack of cultivation to fruition. Once you know, you must then look at your image in others, seeing the need in them. YOU are not simply one relative. You are all relatives. As long as suffering exists in this lower realm, you are going to be what you see around you in others. Coming to grips with this in yourself is only one tiny part, yet each part that wakes up serves the rest.