Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 18-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Henri77

Our evolution is accelerating tremendously.
This is what our spiritual body is witnessing-experiencing. IMO

We're on a fast express train weather we choose to be or not.

Old 18-10-2012, 06:53 AM
Denial

I think that it's merely the fact that as you grow older that there are more things that you do, even when idle there are so many things to think about.
And when not idle you have to do other things like work, go shopping, cleaning the house etc.
Old 18-10-2012, 07:36 AM
Master
Well there is no such thing as time, that is in the bigger picture, and it does seem to go faster as we get older, but it only seems to, its all in the mind.
Old 18-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Denial

What do you mean with "there is no such thing as time"?
Old 19-10-2012, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denial
What do you mean with "there is no such thing as time"?
Well where is it, all I know is here, and Now.
Old 19-10-2012, 07:40 PM
Henri77

"Speeding up" of time is a common topic here, and many seem to have experienced something akin to this.
It's not lost time or compression, but the sense that ones internal life has accelerated as well as an awareness of unusual energies.. The spiritual body senses this while the physical may not.

Varied spiritual teachers have commented on this.
Old 19-10-2012, 09:39 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
What does everyone think about this? I feel like time has been speeding up and I ask others and they feel it too. What do you guys think is the reason for this if you do indeed think that time is speeding up?

not for me, i have that ancient chinese disease called dragona$$.
Old 19-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Master
What is time but the process of change and evolution?

And yes, I see that is speeding up. People are waking up in consciousness and love at a more rapid rate than previously.

One thing that speeds up time for any individual is learning to keep one's attention in the present moment. Do you see why?

Xan

Old 19-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
What is time but the process of change and evolution?

And yes, I see that is speeding up. People are waking up in consciousness and love at a more rapid rate than previously.

One thing that speeds up time for any individual is learning to keep one's attention in the present moment. Do you see why?

Xan

Hmmm....no I don't see why, please explain. Is it something about the present moment being eternal where time doesn't exist?

A year ago I felt like time was speeding up but now it feels ridiculous. It feels like September was only a week ago and before we know it Novemeber will already be here. Months go by like weeks and weeks go by like days. I do feel that it has something to do with evolution of consciousness. Maybe to do with higher frequencies and such, transitioning to a new stage of human evolution.

Old 19-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MindOverMatter
Hmmm....no I don't see why, please explain. Is it something about the present moment being eternal where time doesn't exist?

The explanation is found in... try being just present and see.

Xan