Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-04-2011, 04:56 AM
moderndayguru

Hey guys, whats some organic ways to reduce stress?

Hey I was hoping someone could help me with pointing out and briefly explaining some organic medicines can heal my body.

I currently have fatigue, slight stress, slight brain laziness, slightly okay eye sight, and my body gets cramps and kinks in them often, especially my back.

Im almost 19 year old male. Thanks for any support :]
Old 21-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Gerryh

Exercise ,exercise,exercise.Take hot and cold showers,eat healthy foods.Strengthen your back muscles( go swimming)If you don;t do something the stress will get you.The main thing is to adopt a healthy lifestyle.Get rid of the toxins in your system by having a sauna. You could go to the chemist and buy some multivitamins. Patrick Holfords is very good.The body is trying to tell you something, do you know what that is?
Best wishes Gerry
Old 21-04-2011, 06:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by moderndayguru
Hey I was hoping someone could help me with pointing out and briefly explaining some organic medicines can heal my body.

B vitamins are great for balancing yourself out and reducing stress. Alcohol though tends to leech B's from our system so take it easy there if you happen to imbibe a few.

Most helpful thing though for stress I've found is simple meditation breathing exercises. It's amazing how the more "connected" we become while meditating the stress just disappears and fades away.

Best of luck!

Love and Light
Old 21-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Guide
Exercise is very important. Even if you only do it a few times a week. Yoga is wonderful for men and women, and is strengthening spiritually as well.
Taking a multi-vitamin such as Spectro by Solaray is important too. B-12 during the day will boost your energy naturally, and rhodiola rosea helps physical stress too. Make sure you are eating a healthy diet, and drinking lots of natural green tea and water with lemon.
If you take baths, I use natural dead sea salts. These help muscles and your body.

Other than that, make sure to de-stress and meditate to clear your conscious and rejuvenate. Sleep is important too!

Love & Light

She was unstoppable. Not because she did not have failures or doubts, but because she continued on despite them. -Beau Taplin
Old 21-04-2011, 03:07 PM
Master
Try yoga, I use wai lana's dvds www.wailana.com get the beginners if you've never done yoga.
Also I take ashwaghanda for some of the symptoms you are having, reasearch it and see if it would be helpful for you.
Spiritlite.
Old 21-04-2011, 03:26 PM
Master
B complex vitamins get my vote, they really are important for your body to have to counteract stress of all kinds. I have heard that ginko biloba is good for the stress among other things. CoQ10 is good for energy and your heart. Once you've figured out what your body needs, time then to work on attitude, lol.

Old 21-04-2011, 06:17 PM
iolite

Magnesium would be my first suggestion. My guess is that your diet is probably lacking in magnesium and due to the time of year (studying for finals), probably loaded with acidic foods like coffee, soda and fast foods. It's important to get the right kind of magnesium for assimilation, a chelated form like magnesium glycinate, or taurate. If you have a tub in your bathroom, you can take epsom salt soaks (magnesium sulfate), the body will absorb some magnesium through the skin and the hot water will help relax the muscles. For really bad muscle spasms, the herb kava works wonders along with the magnesium.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:37 PM
Master

Nature! Get out in nature. Take a walk outdoors, find a park. I love my backyard. I have native plants planted in it and it's next to a wooded park. Bot of those attract a lot of insects and wildlife. I love to sit back there, kick up my feet and work on a crossword puzzle.

Oh yes! Stop keeping up with the news!! Don't watch tv shows that jangle your nerves. Be careful what you take in terms of media.
Old 21-04-2011, 06:42 PM
Master
Smile

Quote:
Oh yes! Stop keeping up with the news!! Don't watch tv shows that jangle your nerves. Be careful what you take in terms of media.

Only use your tv for good movies etc. I don't watch tv anymore and it has helped my health issues. In this country anyway, they switch us from analog to digital so we have to pay to pipe in all the various and sundry crapshows that we have to pay to see! Not me.

Old 21-04-2011, 07:01 PM
Time

You gotta find a physical activitiy you like. Excersise is the key to fighting all kinds of diseases that can be oprevented by 30 minuts of exersise a day. Remember the things your greatful for. Being kind to other people, loving yoruself, not being afraid of what other people think, getting some sun, getting back to nature, viamin levels, flouridated water, diet in general, genetics, and your habits can all help or cause these kinds of feelings.