Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 04-04-2013, 01:22 AM
Experiencer

lemon juice

I do not have arthritis but my father does and I am always researching natural remedies for him since his prescriptions are so expensive. He took cherry juice, but it was too expensive and he gained weight from the sugars. I personally have broken two pelvic bones and a foot and had kidney stones (the worst) O starting juicing a full lemon every morning and adding water. All of the pain I experienced from the sore bones I broke and ridding of kidney stones have completely stopped. Lemon juice lowers uric acid which is a problem with arthritis. I havent been happier and will tell me dad soon to try it. I have waited because I know he doesn't have the patience to juice a lemon every day, but advice the lemon juice and water combo. Make sure to wash your teeth out with water afterwards
Old 14-04-2013, 04:47 AM
sedago

Spiritual causes for arthritis

"Rheumatoid arthritis, for example, besides having purely physical causes also has spiritual ones. These causes are rooted in the thoughts, the feelings and the will. Every bad thought, bad feeling, and deed in life manifests in the form of rheumatoid arthritis, boils and other diseases as well." -- Master Beinsa Douno
Old 14-04-2013, 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofalbion
Apple Cider Vinegar and honey is an old English folk remedy for arthritis....
Yes! And you can even leave out the honey,even...add fresh ginger and cayenne! For synergistic effect. Dilute in hot water if you want to...

But for immediate relief from pain....make a poultice for the area...in a bowl mix comfrey leaves, oil and honey ...for binding.
Work it all into small meatballs, press them flat...store in fridge in handi-wrap.

Place on area overnight...it's a mess...so cover somehow with hand-wrap, maybe some athletic tape and a sock or glove bec it squeezes out during the night.
You will be shocked, shocked at the relief!!

I met a women getting so much comfrey powder or root at the Health Food Store, we talked she said the same thing...I couldn't get away from her with all her stories...geeze!
lol!
She even brought in horse stories!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-04-2013, 06:06 PM
Experiencer
Apple cider vinegar baths!!! Hot bath with one quart of ACV, soak for 20 mins and continuously pour the bath water over top portion of your body (neck down) for entire 20 mins. Do not rinse off afterwards or use any soap, simply just soak and get out. You can do this daily and it will greatly help your discomforts from arthritis!