Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Poetry

Old 16-05-2016, 01:15 AM
Master

11.11 just had to get it down
The moment of seeing
These numbers abound
What might in them might be found?

I have you in me NOW
Into a prose I created to see
As the time and number so haunting
On all those souls who reflect on its key

Now days this recurring number
Symbolic in every way
Created to be so much
In the constant showing
Of itself, and where it lays

In every view of this number
This sequence which often will shine
As something important for the creator
I wonder why people turn time?

Into something other than itself?
Oh I get it, I see its me!
Or you, that is creating this number
Into something for me/you to see!

That is you and me creating
All colours and views as we
Just that I turn this number in this moment
Into a prose that I created to see..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder

Last edited by naturesflow : 16-05-2016 at 03:29 AM.
Old 16-05-2016, 03:42 AM
Experiencer
Now that you mention it.... ha ha ha ha.
me/you/us.... must really like it.

With a great deal of upheaval in my life over the past several months, I noticed an increase of interesting numbers when I would turn on my cell phone, which I set with 24 hour time. 22:33, 15:51, 12:34, 12:12, 07:07 etc. I wondered if anyone else was getting something similar. I asked what this means for me, and the word BALANCE promptly came into mind. So that's what I went with.
Old 16-05-2016, 04:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbara
Now that you mention it.... ha ha ha ha.
me/you/us.... must really like it.

With a great deal of upheaval in my life over the past several months, I noticed an increase of interesting numbers when I would turn on my cell phone, which I set with 24 hour time. 22:33, 15:51, 12:34, 12:12, 07:07 etc. I wondered if anyone else was getting something similar. I asked what this means for me, and the word BALANCE promptly came into mind. So that's what I went with.

Yes people notice things like this that tend to open up the question of "what does this mean?". And of course it does have some meaning for the one asking and noticing. I like how you listen to your own meaning, because it is your seeing and connection to know the answer..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 17-05-2016, 05:53 PM
Experiencer
I'm a bit OCD, lol, so I snapped screen shots of the balanced or orderly times. When I'm staying in the love energy, there are far fewer reminders cropping up. If I'm ever bored, I'll be able to match up the occurrences with my journal entries and create a graph of my moods and guidance... LOLOL In addition to the numbers, I'm still getting black bumblebees buzzing through my spaces. Found one in my car yesterday. I love and appreciate guidance from nature.
Old 17-05-2016, 09:39 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm a bit OCD, lol, so I snapped screen shots of the balanced or orderly times. When I'm staying in the love energy, there are far fewer reminders cropping up. If I'm ever bored, I'll be able to match up the occurrences with my journal entries and create a graph of my moods and guidance... LOLOL In addition to the numbers, I'm still getting black bumblebees buzzing through my spaces. Found one in my car yesterday. I love and appreciate guidance from nature.

I used to be with connections abound. Part of walking in an altered reality from what was really occurring in me unrealized, was to see all this going on outside of me, link patterns and connections and so forth, it helped me open and deepen myself and my state of just *Beeing* more aware ongoing... Then I was mostly shown that it was about my own integration to move that into me as a source to use for my life in various ways in trust of letting life just BEE in me as it was showing me..:wink So all this BEEing now is really that I notice when I need too and I just BEE in all that noticing aware now. I suppose you could call this the observer aspect of myself and becoming all that. Much like love I guess. BEEing love or BEEing anything at all really. I listen more deeply now to all nature, we are nature too, BEEing the way we wish to bee as part of our own ...

The ants on my bench are really interesting at the moment, I am observing their movements and how they are seeking their food right now compared to summer time. Observing their pace and little chats they share along the way now the colder weather is upon them and myself. Taking notice of their little tracks they mark out to move from one place to the other. They are such tiny little creatures, I need to ensure that when I wipe my bench I have my glasses on (so I see them more clearly )that way, I don't wipe them and harm them while I am busy doing what I am doing around them.

I should write a poem on bees me thinks..

Old 17-05-2016, 10:01 PM
Master
OH I just found this which was interesting..

The ancient Druids saw the bee as symbolising the sun, the Goddess, celebration, and community. At festivals, mead was usually drunk - the main ingredient of which is fermented honey.

In later Christian times, monks lived in beehive-shaped huts, which represented the aim of a harmonious community - whether it included oneself and Spirit or others as well.http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-anim...-bee-symbolism

Old 22-05-2016, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
00:00

I don't want to come off too OCD, but I just went into my photo app and pulled all of my screen shots of interesting, balanced or orderly numeric sequences denoting time into an album. 175 times since Thanksgiving 2015, I have opened my phone or iPad to a sequence that rang my bells. Today, for the very first time in six months of snapping screen shots, I opened to 00:00. I think I'm done with this interesting game. Onward, upward, outward... inward.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=146395720 1
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen Shot 2016-05-22 at 3.42.09 PM.png (22.8 KB, 6 views)
Old 23-05-2016, 04:56 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
OH I just found this which was interesting..

The ancient Druids saw the bee as symbolising the sun, the Goddess, celebration, and community. At festivals, mead was usually drunk - the main ingredient of which is fermented honey.

In later Christian times, monks lived in beehive-shaped huts, which represented the aim of a harmonious community - whether it included oneself and Spirit or others as well.http://www.pure-spirit.com/more-anim...-bee-symbolism

Had a dream about bees and butterflies and things. I love bees! I've never been stung by one. I could probably make a good living as a...bee charmer. Hahaha! I'm sorry, but that's so funny to me right now! Love the poem! I'm a sucker for poetry - or do I just suck at it? That is a number I see so often myself.

Love and Blessings!
Old 25-05-2016, 08:02 AM
Master
Quote:
I don't want to come off too OCD, but I just went into my photo app and pulled all of my screen shots of interesting, balanced or orderly numeric sequences denoting time into an album. 175 times since Thanksgiving 2015, I have opened my phone or iPad to a sequence that rang my bells. Today, for the very first time in six months of snapping screen shots, I opened to 00:00. I think I'm done with this interesting game. Onward, upward, outward... inward.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/at...d=146395720 1

Oh!.....

Old 25-05-2016, 08:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Had a dream about bees and butterflies and things. I love bees! I've never been stung by one. I could probably make a good living as a...bee charmer. Hahaha! I'm sorry, but that's so funny to me right now! Love the poem! I'm a sucker for poetry - or do I just suck at it? That is a number I see so often myself.

Love and Blessings!

It's doing my head in nowdays with all my family/friends around me seeing it, noting it, wondering about it but its all good fun. I just see myself now as timeless...