Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-03-2015, 10:22 AM
Master
I read a bit but couldn't get past the text on mexican reptillian baby eaters. I like to think that I take any sentence said or written on it's own merit regardless of what was said before by same individual but..

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 01-03-2015, 11:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by vectorG3
I read a bit but couldn't get past the text on mexican reptillian baby eaters. I like to think that I take any sentence said or written on it's own merit regardless of what was said before by same individual but..
Sure, some of SGS's material about stuff in the physical realms is pretty weird-sounding to me , and just does not compute . It's the multi-dimensional visionary material that resonates with me so well , and I do
take what works and leave what doesn't , as Sparrow himself suggests .
That's been my prime modus operandi for a long , long time, gaining bits and pieces of insight here and there , ignoring what doesn't fit my receptors.
Relying on what I find in myself for the most 'guidance', and it's not even about searching or being guided anymore . It's about being , and going , and I know how to do that. Can't stop , don't want to.

Overall , I have a fairly strong 'scientific' leaning , and a lot of the fringe stuff I hear on boards just makes me shake my head and wonder what some of these people are on. Some of those very things have been talked about by SGS , and there's part of me that goes "uh , yeah.... right , and the flying monkeys are trying to escape from my behind right now , so, catch ya later " . But because Sparrow Vision is (to me) so clear and far-seeing in the Spirit world, there's also part of me that goes "well, maybe there's something to some of that ". But no, the underground lizard , hollow Earth stuff ... just doesn't jive with this turkey . (though there was that episode of the fine British documentary series 'Doctor Who ' about the Silurians .... )
Old 01-03-2015, 11:20 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
I don't doubt that sgs has offered a lot that you can take something from. Many of us write here because we take from what others say.

But you are also capable of putting what you 'know' into your own words and taking that understanding further.

I believe Swami Chi is capable of putting what he 'knows' into his own words and taking it as far as he chooses, which I also believe he has done in his opening comments .

Perhaps Swami doesn't choose " to take that understanding further " but just to present it as it speaks to him and let others take whatever their understanding of what has been shared is and see how it speaks to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swami Chihuahuananda
Let me indulge for a moment , as I once again remember one big reason why I came back here : to read Spirit Guide Sparrow . Anyone who's read
me knows how much I love, respect, and resonate with the winged one , because the words cut straight to my core , and remind me of everything I know, and open my heart to more . This isn't a conversational gesture, but of course , this is a discussion forum , so if that happens , muy bueno. No, it's always an energetic , connective, inspirational thing when I read and quote this being .

His energy sparks my energy and I can't help but send out sparks of my own , wordful, or wordless, it doesn't really matter

Every person has their own style and it seems that one of Swami Chi's styles is to quote and reflect on the wisdom shared by Sparrow. And I for one, do appreciate Swami's style of sharing and reflecting. Thank you Swami Chi Wow Wow !

By Swami's choice of what he shares, even though it is a quote originally from Sparrow ... it gives others a chance to read what they may have not previously seen before, and it also gives others a chance to reflect on what has been quoted and what it means to them personally. One does not have to dissect each thought, ask unlimited questions regarding what one interprets or has misinterpreted, thinking one has a certain understanding of what has been posted , and go round and round in circles as so often happens in certain areas of the forum.

There is really no need for Swami Chi , to 'put it into his own words ' should he decide not to. That may be your style, and some other people's style, but it isn't everyone's style.

I also enjoy reading the posts of Sparrow, and even though I have read most of Sparrow's threads several times, it is always interesting to see what was "speaking " to Swami Chi and just sometimes.... his Sparrow quotes, happen to be ones that I might have missed, or may have forgotten and I do appreciate the opportunities to ' revist ' Sparrow's words.
Old 01-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Master
Quite right , Adrienne (and thank you, and you're most enormously welcome ). I wasn't around when Sparrow posted most of what he did, or was too busy jabbering about something else to bother . When I first noticed his work, I was most pleasantly surprised how much some of it aligned with and even elaborated on what I consider to be the most useful and visionary things I've heard anywhere (specifically, some channeled multi-dimensional 'extraterrestrial' stuff we found and used around 1992-3, (which I must have mentioned a dozen times)) .

But I didn't jump in and read everything back then, and I still haven't read more than about half . It's like buried treasure that I know where to find , but I can't use it all at once . The 90's ET's stepped out because they were not about being external authorities , and we outgrew the need or desire for that , and mostly lived as spiritual hermits since then , having become what we were 'searching for' , and not very interested in working with others . But me, I'm a forum junkie, so I snooped around and ended up here , and my eyes about popped out when I found SGS's writings . I also found that doing so, at this time , is a very integral part of me working to support and uphold my own vision of myself as a spiritual being , knowing that I am capable and proficient at finding people and energies that do so , and so it is .

The expanded perspectives put forth by SGS are representative of excusrsions into the furthest realms of self- awareness and generally brilliant explanations of many aspects of being that I consider to be fundamental and essential . Everyone has their own path , and is taking all the perfect next steps on those paths (how could it be otherwise ? ) , so all
of the discussions here and elsewhere serve those who participate. That being said, much of what many people have to say borders on the boring and teeters on the tedious, (which is how I'm starting to feel about my own
yammering in this particular thread ) if I compare it to things that inspire me the most.

Dar
Old 01-03-2015, 12:22 PM
Master
Nice words on the OP. I've never heard of Sparrow Swami. Who is Sparrow?

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 01-03-2015, 12:25 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I believe Swami Chi is capable of putting what he 'knows' into his own words and taking it as far as he chooses, which I also believe he has done in his opening comments .

Perhaps Swami doesn't choose " to take that understanding further " but just to present it as it speaks to him and let others take whatever their understanding of what has been shared is and see how it speaks to them.

Every person has their own style and it seems that one of Swami Chi's styles is to quote and reflect on the wisdom shared by Sparrow. And I for one, do appreciate Swami's style of sharing and reflecting. Thank you Swami Chi Wow Wow !

By Swami's choice of what he shares, even though it is a quote originally from Sparrow ... it gives others a chance to read what they may have not previously seen before, and it also gives others a chance to reflect on what has been quoted and what it means to them personally. One does not have to dissect each thought, ask unlimited questions regarding what one interprets or has misinterpreted, thinking one has a certain understanding of what has been posted , and go round and round in circles as so often happens in certain areas of the forum.

There is really no need for Swami Chi , to 'put it into his own words ' should he decide not to. That may be your style, and some other people's style, but it isn't everyone's style.

I also enjoy reading the posts of Sparrow, and even though I have read most of Sparrow's threads several times, it is always interesting to see what was "speaking " to Swami Chi and just sometimes.... his Sparrow quotes, happen to be ones that I might have missed, or may have forgotten and I do appreciate the opportunities to ' revist ' Sparrow's words.

I'm not going to get involved in defending the negative slant you choose to put on what I've said Adrienne - that really is your own.

I don't think there is really any harm, when someone views another as great, to point out that they are great in themselves too. I look forward to hearing Dar sharing his insights.

The bolded part has no relevance to this thread at all, its quite judgemental and out of order in my view.
Old 01-03-2015, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy
The bolded part has no relevance to this thread at all, its quite judgemental and out of order in my view.

The part of my reply you bolded, is merely an observance of a different posting style that I and other members have noticed, it was not the main focus of my reply, let's leave it as such. Thank you Ivy for your reply.

turning your thread back to you Swami .......

to yammer or not to yammer ? LOL !

(ha ha, sounds like a perfect signature whenever you decide you no longer wish to use your current one ....which, by the way, I do like as is......whatever your choice is. ( this is directed to Swami Chi so there is no confusion )

bye now.... no more replies from me here.
Old 01-03-2015, 04:57 PM
Ivy

Phew!

Apparently there is no issue to be resolved and we can all carry on as normal.

Last edited by Ivy : 01-03-2015 at 06:49 PM.
Old 01-03-2015, 06:48 PM
It's so great to be reminded of things you already know, yes, Swami ji.
Hope you do stick around...we have lost so many great people.
You are needed here, imo.

This is one thing I was reminded of just this morning...''...this is all
a hologram in the God's Mind"...who needs coffee after that!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2015, 07:21 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Hope you do stick around...we have lost so many great people.
You are needed here, imo.

Exactly - and maybe I'm not such a piece of dirt for encouraging you to speak your own wisdoms.

Enough said - I'm gone.