Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2011, 11:18 AM
truther

Vision

I had a vision of a woman in a blue dress with blue mist around her smiling at me with unconditional love and a psychic acquaintance said she thinks it was a Spirit guide. However it felt romantic. So when I tried to reach it she says she's married to someone else?? Not only that but I asked God to show me my twin flame in a dream so I dreamt of a woman like her but different smiling at me again. Why are they always smiling and why don't they say something? Its like they are teasing me. I wonder if I have a connection to a live person that also came in my dream and has the same essence and I wonder if she likes me but she may have a bf already. I smiled at her at church and she smiled back. Then I was staring at her while she was in child's pose before Jesus in the blessed sacrament so then I couldn't stop staring at how cute she was and being in meditation mode you know things. So as she got up and walked away from the chapel I smiled at her and she looked flabbergasted body language wise, cause she smiled and looked down coyishly, if that's the right word. But I figure I have no chance anymore I haven't seen her at church and she's always with that guy and a girl :( My love life is non existent and even spirits and supposed guides haunt me and tell me lies. I have to keep myself from thinking about romance lest I cry about how I never had it :(
Old 12-09-2011, 01:29 AM
thehermit

This may sound harsh but I think the truth will help you in the logn run...

There is no one to blame for lack of progress but yourself.

Yes, some spirits decieve but if they are trly your spirit guides they show you what you need and want to see. So, becareful what oyu ask for. Because your "sprit guides" or subcon will show them to u (often times) regardless. The world is not butterfly and rianbows all the time. In fact, I know you know that. But to wade in sorrow, despair, and even self-pity will stop you from seeing the gifts that are CURRENTLY in front of you.

Also, soul conenctions are not always meant to be romantic. It is often the human part of us that craves the connection. So, if I were you, learn to accept what you're seeing as it is. It may not be romantic. For you know, these visions of people are suppose to help you through old feelings and wounds so that you may find that romance in your life.

You're not in a position, I believe, where you are spiritually fufilled. Keep searching. Also, be weary of going after gifts and isions without haing the substance/peace of mind/peace of eart while doing it. It cuases events to seem or be more disturbing than they have to be.

just my opinion.
I vote for meditiation :)
Old 12-09-2011, 03:56 AM
truther

wow you do sound harsh but thanks for the reply. I couldn't understand what you said cause all I heard was the harsh tone, I am a sensitive person so I would have appreciated a kinder response. What is up with the people on this site I get responses like this when I am not on the offensive. Geez! I understand you were trying to help but tone really matters to me, alot actually.
Old 12-09-2011, 09:17 AM
Tysklar

Hello truther.

Your soul mate is out there. Only You may know what she is like...
Perhaps it will help manifest your destiny to divulge here, the aspects and attributes you feel you desire in your wife..?

I know it to be a fact of Reality that we are coupled with the one, from our dreams. We must abide by some laws of manifestation, namely, being honest with ourselves and everything... You must need and deserve the process, without expecting it.
Sounds to me you're almost there... Just, and this is my advice.. Give up, dont even worry yourself with seeking your soul mate. Be yourself, true and pure, good things will come to you Brother.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:04 PM
79810PM

Tysklar, I think your comments are good ones, make a lot of sense & what I am understanding as well in this journey.

It helped me too when I met tf, in solidifying my heart connection with GOD, JESUS CHRIST. To get out of my head, emotions & stay in my heart.

I am sensitive also, & do not like being called overly so because I think, compared to? What is helpful is working on relationship to /with GOD.
One's heart, with HIS, knowing God's Love is pure, true, this is a journey, life. I try to focus on Heaven, not so much this world which is in passing.

We are spirit beings, so working on self, relationship with God, believing in, The Power of God, is healing/ freeing. All works for The Glory of God, in His Timing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
Hello truther.

Your soul mate is out there. Only You may know what she is like...
Perhaps it will help manifest your destiny to divulge here, the aspects and attributes you feel you desire in your wife..?

I know it to be a fact of Reality that we are coupled with the one, from our dreams. We must abide by some laws of manifestation, namely, being honest with ourselves and everything... You must need and deserve the process, without expecting it.
Sounds to me you're almost there... Just, and this is my advice.. Give up, dont even worry yourself with seeking your soul mate. Be yourself, true and pure, good things will come to you Brother.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:10 PM
79810PM

Truther,

After meeting tf, later in life (& this was my first marriage), it almost makes sense the reason for my suffering that if I had not strengthened through loss (some of my choosing, I have rejected & been rejected) I could not have handled the blows of tf.

He is very opposite of myself, has never been alone in life, seemed not to appreciate what we had.

I have tried to live my adult life pleasing to God. I held out as to marriage because I thought I would know (& we both knew).

I am saying these things to you, that you understand it is painful to go through life single, not having a significant other, but if you can, unite in your heart to God. Believe that the reward for your sorrows may be Eternal, the graces are from God, not necessarily from man.

I loved tf with all my heart & soul (as well as he did me, that he said) yet no other person on the face of the earth has ever treated me with such disregard.

One thing I do (now) is hold onto that which I believe to be true. I am steadfast to obey God, follow the high road in life. In that I am Shown a lot. I have come to accept (though some days it is very difficult to let go, of the anger, & that which to me does not make sense) the gifts are spiritual & from The Lord. It may not be romantic in an earthly sense (yet what IS romance but love & truth unto God/waiting on HIM to bring that love to us), it is purity of heart, building upon solid foundation, faith, hope & love.

I have made decisions in life especially my later years that to some seem ridiculous that my commitment to God/Christ Jesus is true. Embrace GOD & perhaps He Has Called you unto Himself!

I have to remind myself, don't try to make sense of nonsense. If something doesn't work out, when you get discouraged, turn to GOD. He Is Always There!

Quote:
Originally Posted by truther
I had a vision of a woman in a blue dress with blue mist around her smiling at me with unconditional love and a psychic acquaintance said she thinks it was a Spirit guide. However it felt romantic. So when I tried to reach it she says she's married to someone else?? Not only that but I asked God to show me my twin flame in a dream so I dreamt of a woman like her but different smiling at me again. Why are they always smiling and why don't they say something? Its like they are teasing me. I wonder if I have a connection to a live person that also came in my dream and has the same essence and I wonder if she likes me but she may have a bf already. I smiled at her at church and she smiled back. Then I was staring at her while she was in child's pose before Jesus in the blessed sacrament so then I couldn't stop staring at how cute she was and being in meditation mode you know things. So as she got up and walked away from the chapel I smiled at her and she looked flabbergasted body language wise, cause she smiled and looked down coyishly, if that's the right word. But I figure I have no chance anymore I haven't seen her at church and she's always with that guy and a girl :( My love life is non existent and even spirits and supposed guides haunt me and tell me lies. I have to keep myself from thinking about romance lest I cry about how I never had it :(
Old 13-09-2011, 04:22 AM
thehermit

I am sorry (very very sorry) for the harsh tone. I try my best to not offend however something within your words , to me, did not seem as if you needed coddling or padding behind words--just the truth. Once you start blaming yourself or the spiritual universe for wrong doings I've often found myself to be in a worse place and kind of stagnant spiritually. At the time, that was the only way I could get out what I wanted to say. Everything I say to you is rom exprience. I am a sensitve person as well. I also have been in a similar romantic situaiton (lack of options, or so it seemed).

I do feel badly about it. Several hours later I randomly began thinking "I hope truther isn't too angry" so trust that it was not my intention to crush your spirit. As for negative comments, I haven't seen many on this forum but the combination of past expriences, "seasoned veterans" (for lack of better words), and people being lead to approach situations a certian way... well, yeah, you can get some itneresting answers.

As for what concerns me:
My love life is non existent and even spirits and supposed guides haunt me and tell me lies. I have to keep myself from thinking about romance lest I cry about how I never had it :(- Truther

Pleasepleaseplease work on this aspect of yourself. Trust yourself and, like another poster said (i'm sorry I forgot the name) trust in the Lord/God or Universe depending on beliefs. Feelings of self-pity/woe/anger are good to feel but only to an extent. After awhile the become crippling and literally REPEL what you want most in life. Obtaining things in life, from my ecprience, often have to do with the energy in which you put out. Not being manipulatie or waiting for things to come but actively working on yourself and participating in the world around you in a postive way. I understand how you feel completely, as far as lack of romances go, but rest peacefully in knowing that once you free yourself from your own prison/stop being hard on yourself things will get better.

I also feel as though I should add: If you're longing for a physical relaitonship but are being shown the spiritual side, maybe it just gives you more room for growth. Count this as a blessing as many do not exprience this. And when I said "Also, be weary of going after gifts and isions without haing the substance/peace of mind/peace of eart while doing it. It cuases events to seem or be more disturbing than they have to be." I meant that your own projections can often appear when you want the truth. Your projections are not just joy and love but fear and sorrow and even rejection. That is why, when you are not in the best of place, searching for answers in a time where your heart is longing (but lacks calmness) can be so dangerous.

Sometimes it is not our WANT but Gods time and place for when things happen. You just have to be open to it.

And as for TF's and Soul Connections, sometimes they are not meant to see you through physically in this life. Please understand that. For all you know, they simply may be gaurdian angels or you could be re-living past events from other lives. Whatever their purpose, you'll be the only one to know for sure (for the most part, lol. outside help will do wonders sometimes)..just don't let it eat you up too much. This is a growing exprience!

(By the way, thank you for letting me know that you felt as if I was being harsh or should have been kinder. I appriecate the honesty :])
Old 13-09-2011, 12:11 PM
79810PM

The Hermit,

I agree that working on the spiritual helps a lot. Sometimes I think the process is meant to be years, standing in The Refiner's Fire, is not easy & so many aspects also as you say that maybe one is not aware of. It helps to remember too, life is a journey.