Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-09-2011, 08:41 PM
twinwonder7

Thanks, I really needed this today. I can't say that I know we will get past the runner/surrender stage (anytime soon). But, this pretty much sums it up. The amazing feelings I have when the other stages are presented makes me know all is possible.
Old 16-09-2011, 09:31 AM
Deactivated Account

Do you think these 'stages' would work for someone who is no incarnate? Watching it I have noticed several bits from different stages that are familar.
Old 16-09-2011, 10:45 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marie
That sounds nice!=) I bet he felt it! they always do.. they seem to have a radar attuned to our bum LOL thats why it doesnt pay off to not communicate what you truly feel and think.. they feel it anyway.. even though,I would suggest its a good suggestion anyway. It is ultimately for your self,you would gain by being open. All in twinship comes back to yourself. Just tell him,how it is. If he cant deal with it, its him that has a problem,not you. Even twins. Remember theyve created their own personality and their own habits of thinking and being as well as indoctrination. Thats whats causing alot of issues.
El what did you do to get around the indoctrination by thought?
Any specific teqniques?

Well I am by all means still in the middle of it! lol

It's a journey

What I do is simply to become aware of what is being brought up in me. I usually notice it after the moment I have interacted with someone, I'll see how I was behaving and I am able to trace that back to something from my childhood, or something which my parents have done which made me act that way.

I think it is a blessings you are with your twin now, because you can work on this. I know when I am with mine it brings out anything that is unhealed in me. She's like a spotlight for my negativity lol

The simple act of becoming aware of it, lets me have choice around that, and I usually choose to heal the issue.

It's usually done in a meditative state, I don't really do anything specific.
Old 16-09-2011, 01:49 PM
Master

LOL thats what my twinflame says to me all time, that Im the *worse* and the best thats ever happened to him LOL that I bring out and have brought out,the worse in him,and the best LOL
I think detachement is the key. Its interesting how *evil* /indoctrination can get around,and in,everywhere. Im very interested how thats done,technically. We face everything coming our way and theres no fear really since weve already lived it out. Weve worked with that from the first start and it was heavy for my twin. Hes worked through it all and became a changed man. I havent had so many issues so for me it was easier. One twin has to be strong for the other when the other is weak. its all about balancing,in the end. with detachement and facing everything you come far. seeing where it comes from well you cant face it otherwise. The more you clean out, the better, and I would say,FATHER,Divine Source,Great Spirit, can help you with things you CANT do. Hes done it with us.

~you know the best and the worst and from the worst shall rise the best~
~God Aton of Light, Divine Eternal Source, I salute you! ~
Old 16-09-2011, 01:56 PM
Enlightener

Hahahaha, I know what you mean! My twin definitely brings out the worst and the best in me. It's quite a rollercoaster haha

And yes to bringing up things that you aren't even aware of, I get that - I guess it's a good thing, because it is clearing these things that you didn't even know were there! haha

I know it happens with me and my twin, one minute we are talking, the next one of us is throwing a tantrum about something or another that one of us has said lol

It's all part of the process, moving towards light :)
Old 16-09-2011, 02:54 PM
Master

oh LOL weve done that too,alot,suddenly throwing a tantrum,until my twin got enough because it HURTS too much,so we choose "the mature way" of talking calmly and explaning instead,so now it happens very rarely. And when it does,it use to be ME! L O L nowadays its so peaceful and calm and all we do is- melt lol you do that too right?
its like the air went out of the baloon,it became too exhausting lol
maybe yours not punctured yet! lol itll come a point...
weve found out,its usually ego,again,that does it. thats where I say,WHERE in the world gets it IN?

Im actually very interested in the things that I think not there because thats where the EVIL gets in,in the first place, and I want to cover up the hole,so I can be EFFECTIVE. We dont want to give evil a slightest chance of space. Its like being a detective on a mission. heck,it is enough with the mission we HAVE. lol If I ask Father I always get to the core.
The more light you are in your thoughts,words,actions and deeds the more you will see the more clean the more and voila. youve done it.
weve found out it doesnt matter,really,what the other say,as long as it is of the light. if its not,we address it and if necessary help going for the cause. fix and out,finish lol do you know that you have to recognize and understand the anti-christ within to do so. superiority/inferiority,fear,guilt, the robbing of the present now, the telling you its not your fault, self-punishment, how the anti-christ rules you by your desires(this is a big one)
encourage you to do whats wrong.. all those havent you dealt with them how youre gonna achieve christ consciousness and "be like gods"?
thats how the negativity /the evil controls you. thats something to work with,for twins. its part of the mission,to make up with it and get over it. fear is the last one to go. How much of this do you already know?

~Father Aton of Light you are my wonder~
Old 16-09-2011, 03:52 PM
Enlightener

Quote:
oh LOL weve done that too,alot,suddenly throwing a tantrum,until my twin got enough because it HURTS too much,so we choose "the mature way" of talking calmly and explaning instead,so now it happens very rarely. And when it does,it use to be ME! L O L nowadays its so peaceful and calm and all we do is- melt lol you do that too right?
its like the air went out of the baloon,it became too exhausting lol
maybe yours not punctured yet! lol itll come a point...
weve found out,its usually ego,again,that does it. thats where I say,WHERE in the world gets it IN?

Im actually very interested in the things that I think not there because thats where the EVIL gets in,in the first place, and I want to cover up the hole,so I can be EFFECTIVE. We dont want to give evil a slightest chance of space. Its like being a detective on a mission. heck,it is enough with the mission we HAVE. lol If I ask Father I always get to the core.
The more light you are in your thoughts,words,actions and deeds the more you will see the more clean the more and voila. youve done it.
weve found out it doesnt matter,really,what the other say,as long as it is of the light. if its not,we address it and if necessary help going for the cause. fix and out,finish lol do you know that you have to recognize and understand the anti-christ within to do so. superiority/inferiority,fear,guilt, the robbing of the present now, the telling you its not your fault, self-punishment, how the anti-christ rules you by your desires(this is a big one)
encourage you to do whats wrong.. all those havent you dealt with them how youre gonna achieve christ consciousness and "be like gods"?
thats how the negativity /the evil controls you. thats something to work with,for twins. its part of the mission,to make up with it and get over it. fear is the last one to go. How much of this do you already know?

~Father Aton of Light you are my wonder~

hehehe, I think my balloon is deflating at the moment, my twin, I am not so sure hehe. We are getting there.

I am not too sure about the idea of the anti-christ, I see it more as just a bunch of thoughts patterns and energetic imprints which you have to clear out, I don't see it as that intense hehe the dark and the light are part of the same creation, it is all about moving towards the light, and away from the dark.
Old 16-09-2011, 04:20 PM
Master

yeah well you can say so, dear child has many names. Even though I feel that the issues the darkness touches are the same, that each must make up with and go through. I know that nobody gets free. when you get rid of ego,half battles won. ego in twinship are disasterous. thats a part of,what they are about. In the end, its all coming back to you, youre learning to love properly. The dark can be really intense. Energetic imprints, especially in your body or brain, whats your take for clearing that? what do you do?
To know where the holes are is to be able to pop them up again,fill them up and out. Ive found that the mentioned keys of where the negative sets in are very effective in the battle. And a twinships about the spiritual,so to be able to keep it there I feel it must be dealt with.
Its true that the dark and the light are part of the same Creation and dependent on eachother, but I will also say, that the dark doesnt do now,what it was intended to do,in the first run. Something went wrong, and the dark was meant to "test" humankind, to learn ther lessons, but not turning "evil" itself. as it is now its like a reversed effect where it works against you. when harmony was lost I think thats where it started.
i say,get rid of ego,deal with past issues and personality issues,and then you basically only have "the world" and the ppl in it,left. when you have a plan for how to deal with that too,and you think light,live light thats where you become light and step into the christconsciousness,with your twin,but in order to do so you have to get rid of fear. (yes fear of death too) I know its the last part. our programming and negativity works strongly against there.
I know you remember this.
Detachement is the key to get rid of negativity. to reach the enlightened state of christ consciousness it must be done.

~Aton is the life and the Eternal Divine Source, my precious Father~
Old 16-09-2011, 04:48 PM
79810PM

Hugs to all &
YES marie, what you say!

Quote:
yeah well you can say so, dear child has many names. Even though I feel that the issues the darkness touches are the same, that each must make up with and go through. I know that nobody gets free. when you get rid of ego,half battles won. ego in twinship are disasterous. thats a part of,what they are about. In the end, its all coming back to you, youre learning to love properly. The dark can be really intense. Energetic imprints, especially in your body or brain, whats your take for clearing that? what do you do?
To know where the holes are is to be able to pop them up again,fill them up and out. Ive found that the mentioned keys of where the negative sets in are very effective in the battle. And a twinships about the spiritual,so to be able to keep it there I feel it must be dealt with.
Its true that the dark and the light are part of the same Creation and dependent on eachother, but I will also say, that the dark doesnt do now,what it was intended to do,in the first run. Something went wrong, and the dark was meant to "test" humankind, to learn ther lessons, but not turning "evil" itself. as it is now its like a reversed effect where it works against you. when harmony was lost I think thats where it started.
i say,get rid of ego,deal with past issues and personality issues,and then you basically only have "the world" and the ppl in it,left. when you have a plan for how to deal with that too,and you think light,live light thats where you become light and step into the christconsciousness,with your twin,but in order to do so you have to get rid of fear. (yes fear of death too) I know its the last part. our programming and negativity works strongly against there.
I know you remember this.
Detachement is the key to get rid of negativity. to reach the enlightened state of christ consciousness it must be done.

~Aton is the life and the Eternal Divine Source, my precious Father~
Old 16-09-2011, 04:56 PM
Master

hughs and blessings