Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-08-2016, 05:56 AM
Pathfinder
Goodbye, My Love.....

Good bye.....

You were my friend, my confidant. I came to you for advice and counsel over the years. You became my lover and soulmate after a long time.

Now I have to let you go. All the pain and suffering that I experienced tonight taught me that. You have someone in your life that uses you, but I cannot make you see it. I can't force anything.

May you remember me, and our love.

May you remember all the awakenings we had, and all that we shared. I miss you now more than ever.

But its time to let you go.

Thank you for all you have given me.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:02 AM
Master
Very Sad...

That's very, very sad... Shame it cannot be avoided... Sorry it has come about...

May blessings and strength be yours in that situation...

Robbie....

Never search for answers. Wait patiently until they are placed before you, which will be when you can unconditionally accept: and live those answers...

Old 04-08-2016, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you Robbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robinski78
That's very, very sad... Shame it cannot be avoided... Sorry it has come about...

May blessings and strength be yours in that situation...

Robbie....

Thank you so much. It hurt quite a bit. I ignored it for quite some time, hoping it was just a passing feeling. But as I am reconnecting with my Spirituality, I realize I have to come to terms with the loss (he was very much a part of my spiritual growth)

I cried tonight. A LOT. I reflected, prayed and finally let go. I think it was time.

Thank you for your kind words, I feel I will always remember this night.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:50 AM
Guide
Really, really powerful emotions. It's all so bittersweet. I'm sorry for your pain, love. Now I don't know you, but I have the strongest feeling that you will handle yourself brilliantly in this whole situation, as you already are! I'd also like to co-sign on Robbie's "blessings and strength" statement. Namaste.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:07 AM
Guide

I did something similar last night. I cried my heart out as I care for this person but I needed to detach myself from him completely or he would continue to hurt me. I know he loves me and he will come back but not sure how long it will take for him to heal himself. He is in a horrible place and I was a calming influence but he was draining me completely.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:56 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you Lancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancing
Really, really powerful emotions. It's all so bittersweet. I'm sorry for your pain, love. Now I don't know you, but I have the strongest feeling that you will handle yourself brilliantly in this whole situation, as you already are! I'd also like to co-sign on Robbie's "blessings and strength" statement. Namaste.

Thank you so much for your kind words! This is someone I have known for a long time on my spiritual path, (not to be confused with my best friend who I love deeply at least I have him). This was someone who i went to for counsel in all things mystical and spiritual. We used to play the flute together too! But I finally let go. I did love him deeply, and who knows maybe someday down the line he will show up again. He is just under the spell of an enchantress right now. She even enchanted me!

Sometimes that's the way it goes though, sometimes enough is enough.

But thanks again! I deeply appreciate it.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:58 AM
Pathfinder
Thank you hineahuone

Quote:
Originally Posted by hineahuone
I did something similar last night. I cried my heart out as I care for this person but I needed to detach myself from him completely or he would continue to hurt me. I know he loves me and he will come back but not sure how long it will take for him to heal himself. He is in a horrible place and I was a calming influence but he was draining me completely.

I am sorry for your loss. It is a difficult thing to break away from someone you care about. I know it was very difficult for me too. But its done now, the best we can do is gather our strength and move on.

We will make it.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:14 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyShadow
I am sorry for your loss. It is a difficult thing to break away from someone you care about. I know it was very difficult for me too. But its done now, the best we can do is gather our strength and move on.

We will make it.

Thanks. I knew I had to let him go and took a few attempts to actually achieve that. I did a guided meditation later that same night and I was taken back to him in spirit with angels and it was then that I started to cry because it was the last thing I wanted to do.
Old 04-08-2016, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Maybe you'll meet again under better circumstances one day.
Old 06-08-2016, 06:53 AM
Experiencer

that was beautiful. if my goodbye to my TF were only as beautiful LOL

Anyways, I hope you find your healing hun. is this goodbye for good, or are you leaving the door open?