Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-08-2016, 11:55 PM
Newbie ;)

TF now on the run, how do I cope?

Hello, for days I've been crying now and feeling really anxious. I can feel his pull now that he found someone else.

I pleaded him to come back before and he has told me no. He's says he blocking our spiritual pathway so that way he doesn't have to get hurt over me. And I do feel he is with someone else.

In fact as of now he was telling me over messages that he could feel my anxiety toward him and how he didn't like that. He doesn't want to argue anymore over this, and he says if I keep up with the obsessive vibes, he'll cut off communication with me.

Before he said our connection was unlike any other he's been with and he believed how we were twin flames. But now he's saying he doesn't believe it otherwise now, and just believes we were soulmates. I have never had this connection with anyone else but him, that's how I know he is the one. He said he's not the same person I knew before. He couldn't be my soulmate, because a soulmate connection has always been an empty feeling to me, and when I was looking for him, I found him and there he was.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:17 AM
Seeker

I know how painful being rejected from this person is. It's excruciating. Despite this connection you have which feels like it truly overrides some earthly separation I found it really healing to kind of succumb to the present situation.
Like I still feel deeply in love and connected to mine but we're not together for reasons right now. And despite the fact that it hurts things unfold how they have to.
Trust the connection is what I tell myself and after a long while of rejecting the fact that it can't work right now, I've accepted what it is now.
You'll be okay.
Old 03-08-2016, 02:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousEssence
Hello, for days I've been crying now and feeling really anxious. I can feel his pull now that he found someone else.

I pleaded him to come back before and he has told me no. He's says he blocking our spiritual pathway so that way he doesn't have to get hurt over me. And I do feel he is with someone else.

In fact as of now he was telling me over messages that he could feel my anxiety toward him and how he didn't like that. He doesn't want to argue anymore over this, and he says if I keep up with the obsessive vibes, he'll cut off communication with me.

Before he said our connection was unlike any other he's been with and he believed how we were twin flames. But now he's saying he doesn't believe it otherwise now, and just believes we were soulmates. I have never had this connection with anyone else but him, that's how I know he is the one. He said he's not the same person I knew before. He couldn't be my soulmate, because a soulmate connection has always been an empty feeling to me, and when I was looking for him, I found him and there he was.
Unrequited love is a vicious thing and this forum seems to be full of it.

When a Twin Flame becomes a single flame, there isn't a Twin Flame anymore and just like any relationship in the 'real world' when it's over, it's over, red rover.

It's still painful, it still hurts like anything we become attached to and grieve over when it's gone, but what else is there to do besides mentally going "yeah, just eff off you lousy mongrel...go find a hoe, if that's what you really want - I am mad with myself for believing you were any better than this". Getting very angry and replacing love with bitter hatred is the first step - hatred is a very nice emotion if it is used beneficially because it's better to feel/display that and get over it in a few months, than loving somebody for years who is NEVER going to love you in return, or believing you cannot love, are incapable of being loved or you don't deserve it because of them.

I'm glad certain men left me for other women and cut me out of their life, because if I ever found out they were with another woman at the same time as myself, I would have absolutely no hesitation in killing them - none whatsoever.

Viewed in this light, if they are going to have a relationship, they need to do it as far away from me as possible and somewhere I am never going to find them...
Old 03-08-2016, 09:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer

I'm glad certain men left me for other women and cut me out of their life, because if I ever found out they were with another woman at the same time as myself, I would have absolutely no hesitation in killing them - none whatsoever

That is beautifully awesome!

Quote:
Viewed in this light, if they are going to have a relationship, they need to do it as far away from me as possible and somewhere I am never going to find them...

Don't worry, that isn't going to happen!
Old 04-08-2016, 01:31 AM
Master
Yeah, my true nature is pretty much unbridled passion.

Maybe I was putting everything the wrong way in trying to explain myself with reference to this thread....and about half the threads I see in this section of SF...

Maybe I don't understand this whole 'love thing' the way other (most) people see it.

I don't understand how somebody can be in love with a person and continue to love them, when that person has absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, sleeps around with other people, tries every way to block them, ignore them, cut them out of their lives, tells them off and generally treats them less than dog faeces...

How the hell does their own confidence and self-esteem put up with that? How can love not turn into hatred at that point? How does one ever forgive over...and over...and over when there isn't any prospect of reconciliation?...and if they come crawling back after doing whatever they have done to you, to another person...many people...why oh why do people accept them back? why do they always put themselves in the same situation to get hurt over and over again?

This is one part of human emotion I could never understand.

If somebody says anything to me, they better bloodywell mean it - because I take it as they mean it. I don't understand how humans can be so fickle with their emotions either - how they can be punching and screaming at each other one minute, then kissing and 'making up' the next - all in the space of 10 minutes...If any man even hit me, he'd also want to make sure he did a good job of that as well, because if he didn't, wherever he will go, I'll find him...no matter how many years that will take...

I'm glad you find my homicidal tendencies awesome and thank God I haven't had the opportunity to enact them.

However, delirium is like a 'truth serum' for me...so if you ever want to know my innermost secrets, ask me when I am semi-conscious. lol

I'm a bit better today, just a bit...but I still need to spend another 3-4 days in bed, sleeping for 12-16 hrs/day....at least until the rain, wind and icy temperatures stop...I am over it after a whole week....it's clearing up on Sunday, so they say...so I'm going to take it easy til then.

I'll be on sometimes, but not much.

Take care David. I love you.
Old 04-08-2016, 02:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah, my true nature is pretty much unbridled passion.

Hello My Love and as I have discovered it is wonderfully awesome to behold!

Quote:
Maybe I was putting everything the wrong way in trying to explain myself with reference to this thread....and about half the threads I see in this section of SF...

Maybe I don't understand this whole 'love thing' the way other (most) people see it.

I don't understand how somebody can be in love with a person and continue to love them, when that person has absolutely no interest in them whatsoever, sleeps around with other people, tries every way to block them, ignore them, cut them out of their lives, tells them off and generally treats them less than dog faeces...

How the hell does their own confidence and self-esteem put up with that? How can love not turn into hatred at that point? How does one ever forgive over...and over...and over when there isn't any prospect of reconciliation?...and if they come crawling back after doing whatever they have done to you, to another person...many people...why oh why do people accept them back? why do they always put themselves in the same situation to get hurt over and over again?

This is one part of human emotion I could never understand.

This I have dealt with and think it has to do with hope and our capacity to forgive. But even that has limits.

Quote:
If somebody says anything to me, they better bloodywell mean it - because I take it as they mean it. I don't understand how humans can be so fickle with their emotions either - how they can be punching and screaming at each other one minute, then kissing and 'making up' the next - all in the space of 10 minutes...If any man even hit me, he'd also want to make sure he did a good job of that as well, because if he didn't, wherever he will go, I'll find him...no matter how many years that will take...

I have never could understand that either. How can someone physically hurt their Beloved and then say they love them?

Quote:
I'm glad you find my homicidal tendencies awesome and thank God I haven't had the opportunity to enact them.

I'll explain this later, I don't know if the forums rules would allow the response. Might be misconstrued.

Quote:
However, delirium is like a 'truth serum' for me...so if you ever want to know my innermost secrets, ask me when I am semi-conscious. lol

I would rather have you fully aware and tell me those of your own free will and as you are comfortable in the saying of them to me.

Quote:
I'm a bit better today, just a bit...but I still need to spend another 3-4 days in bed, sleeping for 12-16 hrs/day....at least until the rain, wind and icy temperatures stop...I am over it after a whole week....it's clearing up on Sunday, so they say...so I'm going to take it easy til then.

I'll be on sometimes, but not much.

Take care David. I love you.

Please rest up, Dianne. For both of our sakes.

Old 04-08-2016, 02:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
I'll explain this later, I don't know if the forums rules would allow the response. Might be misconstrued.
Hello my love.

I promise that after this post, I shall give it a rest for a few days and not continue to be SF's worst patient....even Clover has told me to rest up.

My Higher Self has already pretty much explained this all to me about 2 weeks ago and I shall never judge you for it. I think you already know that I know.

Anyway, yes...I need to meditate for like 3 days straight without any distraction, read Vijnana Bhairava Tantra and rest.

I know you aren't going anywhere and neither am I...but I'll let the poor OP have their thread back now - they must be besides themselves wondering what the hell is happening?

Talk to you soon. *kiss*