Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-12-2012, 02:59 AM
Master
Angel1 The Second Coming

John 14:2-3
King James Version (KJV)
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Interpretations?
Old 03-12-2012, 03:37 AM
Master
These so called mansions are our true position in Consciousness, or the Christ Consciousness, there we will dwell when Self Realized.

"I will come again", means the Christ that Jesus realized and became his life, this same Christ that is within all of us, will come to you and me when we ourselves are fully Realized.

There is no future advent that is going to happen, there is no Jesus coming, Jesus always made the Christ that was within him, personalized, so as to make his message for those who could't understand the deeper spiritual meaning, understandable in the way of parables, but those who are full of spirit realize the deeper meaning, and those who are not ready yet, will receive the fullness when they themselves are Self Realized.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:47 AM
Master
This is a song I wrote when I thought of the second coming meant, Jesus coming in the near future, its full of emotion for Jesus, but emotion doesn't mean the truth.

DO YOU LONG FOR JESUS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0fpV...4&feature=plcp

Old 03-12-2012, 08:37 AM
Master
IF there is a "second coming", his first act should be to renounce the christian church !
Old 03-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
IF there is a "second coming", his first act should be to renounce the christian church !
Yea Yea, good idea, I shall do it lol.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:49 PM
Master
Thanks Robert - I like your point of view
Old 06-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Master

If you want to know more about the return of Christ these sites can help you:

http://www.divineintervention.ws/frames.htm

http://raptureready.com/
Old 06-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Master
Matthew 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or, 'There he is!' do not believe it.

since all it would take is someone in the crowd yelling "there he is!" to invalidate a masculine Second Coming maybe we should be watching for a female avatar this time.

that would be radical.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
?

We can’t just throw out there, what we THINK Jesus meant. Because it could mean our lives. Many believe ALL good will good to Heaven. A false teaching that’ll cause many lives. Because Jehovah God’s words, shows ONLY a certain amount from earth,will go, (Rev. 14:1-4). And it's for an IMPORTANT reason, they have a job to do ,(Rev. 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth). Which is proof many other faithful servants of Jehovah God will live on earth, (Psa. 37:9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth).

So with all that said and scriptural proof, Jesus ISN’T speaking of a literal house. And he wasn’t referring to making actual room for them. Because ulike humans, Angels don’t need to eat, sleep, or go to a bathroom. He basically meant they will be with him in Heaven as part of the 144,000. They will be part of those who’ll judge with Jesus over earthly humans ,(Luke 22:30 That ye may eat and drink at my table in my kingdom, and sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel).
peace
Old 07-12-2012, 08:06 PM
Lachoneus

We are taught that there are commandments and celestial laws that we must abide by (i.e., the 10 commandments, law of sacrifice, etc) while we sojourn on this terrestial world. If we are true and faithful in doing and obeying these commandments/laws of God, then we will be able to return unto God and dwell in His presence along with Christ. We wouldn't actually be living in a mansion as we may know it in this world, but we would be able to claim our place in heaven.

Hope this makes sense.