Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 11-02-2017, 08:49 AM
Master
1 of dj weid dreams u cud say

had a dream wear i wz on shp thn it wen els wear in st wear i got off bus runin end upin a lak ths womn saed cum in hear thn i relzid it wz a rtrik coz pepel it bean tnrd 2 pepel in 2 ansmson lk lepcroz pixis so on so i gt away nakt agan in a dream in fu ver of evry 1 thn i gt 2 a bus depo cloths on tg in dream thn i end up aner ferry bt no cbai 2 slpep in try 2 ordr dc bt mashn wud nt wk stil try 2 ird dc bt pepe kpt pushn in get it ordrs in esly thn i wok up

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 11-02-2017, 09:22 AM
Ascender
Wish I could remember my dream last night because I woke up too early. It's Saturday for pete sake's!
Actually, there's been someone on my mind recently. Someone I used to work with, months ago. Earlier in the week the lady I work with now said she was meeting up with her for a coffee. So she's been in my thoughts, remembering how I used to enjoy getting out of bed in the morning to go to work, just so I could spend the day in her company.
She gave me her phone number when last I saw her, but I never did get around to calling her up. My vanity and arrogance is playing on my mind!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
had a dream wear i wz on shp thn it wen els wear in st wear i got off bus runin end upin a lak ths womn saed cum in hear thn i relzid it wz a rtrik coz pepel it bean tnrd 2 pepel in 2 ansmson lk lepcroz pixis so on so i gt away nakt agan in a dream in fu ver of evry 1 thn i gt 2 a bus depo cloths on tg in dream thn i end up aner ferry bt no cbai 2 slpep in try 2 ordr dc bt mashn wud nt wk stil try 2 ird dc bt pepe kpt pushn in get it ordrs in esly thn i wok up

This has probably got something to do with an item in your life at the moment. Something you feel is vitally important while others are treating it trivially.

dc???
Old 11-02-2017, 09:28 AM
Master
cud be got a lot goin on it min u cud say

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔