Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 28-11-2016, 06:32 AM
Guide

1 Shoe on

Hello everyone I am trying to understand this dream. Im pretty sure it is the answer to my question I stated right before I went to sleep. I am kinda doing things not normally done by others and I am kinda in a situation. Long story short its hard meeting my basic needs like food shelter and etc. None-the-less I am very hopeful and grateful for everything I have accomplish and learned thus far. I dont want to say too much because I dont want to rethink the negativity involved. Any ways... the dream...

I had a dream that I was in some kind of building that felt to me like a college. I was staying in some dorm room and had left out with out my shoe. I forgot why I left or maybe I just realized that I left my shoe when I was somewhere else. I told someone that I forgot my shoe in my room and the person that was there she sent someone with me. So we walked back and got on a elevator and got off on the 3rd floor. The elevator was strange it seemed like it did a loop or something instead of just going up and down. The elevator felt like a roller caster but it was just one short loop. We got off and it seemed like we were taking a back hallway of some kind.

The hallways were well lit... I noticed one hallway we were walking past had a red carpet like for a movie showing or something with people on either side of the carpet. I noticed a couple of my friends in the hallway we were walking down but they did not noticed that I was missing a shoe. I dont remember if we got the shoe or not but I do remember being back on the elevator but instead of going down it felt like it shot up and all of the sudden im attached to some cable and someone is swinging me from the ground and im up way in the sky.

They seemed to be having fun swinging me around so I just asked them to let me down and so they did. Down below it seemed to be all a pool or something like acres and acres of a giant pool that was separated in different sections and only came up to chest level. The pool looked more like a lake or pond or something because it was not clear blue and had animals in it. When I landed I was in the water and I was maybe a couple strokes away from a group of people that were calling me. There was another guy next to me who was swimming towards them. As he was swimming towards the group of people I noticed that there were 3 turtles swimming. It looked like a family. As the guy past buy he kinda sent the small one floating the opposite way so I picked up the turtle and scooted it back towards its family.

Then I swam back over to the group. When I was there I was with a group of people that I assume where my friends. They were talking about a party that was coming up Saturday or something and we were making plans. There were 6 of us and 3 girls and 3 guys, in shape and out of shape. One of the in shape guys said lets go with who we best match with. That was the sum of what he said. While they were talking I noticed 3 packets of sugar float by. It was random so I figured maybe it was a symbol as well. One of the girls who was there started up in contest. She had a pleasant speech about equality and how being able to let our hearts decide whats right. I woke up afterwards.

I went back to sleep and kinda had a similar dream. This time I was searching for my class and got a pet kitten that was gray with a cool black spotted pattern on its sides and a black rabbit. I was in my own room in this school and when I went out into the hallways of this school I found my class. Apparently the teach had the class meet there. I had my kitten with me and told the teacher: " I didn't know where your class was but since I have my kitten I wanted to show you before I come back" She wasn't impressed and said: I guess we will talk about it when you get back. lol I went to back to my room. I remember seeing the students wearing uniforms and it seemed to me like college as well.

Any ideas what all this could mean? I dont get a bad feeling from all this but I definitely want to know what having one shoe means? I feel like I didn't need the other shoe in the first place or it was relevant but I maybe I am wrong. I get a hopeful idea from this dream. I could just be over analyzing my situation in comparison with what is the "correct" way to go about things.
Old 28-11-2016, 07:34 PM
Master
i also feel that you hadn't truly needed that other shoe. it may be
representing an insecurity you hold about not being properly prepared
for what's to come along, and the journey you're on. no one had
noticed your condition (without your prompting) and the dream glossed
over the actual retrieval... it seems to have been more of a "plot device"
than an actual handicap. (for some reason, you'd needed to retrace
your steps, back to your room -- yet the path you'd taken was unfamiliar!)

the general tone of the dream is quite supportive of you making worthwhile
advances in your life. i'd characterize it as something stronger than "hopeful".
Old 29-11-2016, 12:14 AM
Guide

I appreciate your response! Yeah I am just overreacting. I guess I should start to enjoy what I have in this moment and not worry anymore. I know the universe loves me and has my back. :) Thanks a lot.