Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 07-07-2016, 12:12 AM
Ascender
future messages

Hi
I have for the last year or so been getting accurate messages from some divine force.
I am worried if the messages I receive will be wrong and my confidence in myself is pretty much depleated.

I have received a message about a family friend and it's not good news about her health and future.
I am scared I will get this one wrong .

could anyone help me on this please ?
I need reassuring thanks
Old 12-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Master
I don't know. Divine forces usually can't be counted on to give accurate information. Sometimes they do, and sometimes it is symbolic, and people differ in how they receive messages. Mine are always in code that I have to interpret and it is always about what I am supposed to do. I don't get accurate precognition usually. Occasionally I will, and I will be told 'we are not kidding' which means I can believe it. I am wary about taking things literally.

That's common. But some people get literal and truthful messages. Still it is always important to 'ascertain' which means to run it by your intuition. Your intuition is the lie detector. What feels right to you. When you get the sense of simply knowing, like 'know' knowing for sure, then you know it's right.
Old 12-07-2016, 05:56 PM
Ascender

I understand and have similar experiences. I also agree with Rozie in that the message is most likely true, but the rationalization and interpretation part is subject to human error. I have many stories about that, but to answer your question, can you continue asking? For example, ask what you could do, ask for divine assistance, etc.
Old 14-07-2016, 01:55 PM
Master
I know exactly what you are talking about!
I experienced it for the first time at the age of 19.....

I got my girlfriend pregnant....when she was about 7 months along ...one day i was out for a drive....just cruising around for fun when i went past a elementary school playgorund ......for some inexplicable reason...i don't know why...something made me stop and park and look at the playground....i noticed several young handicapped kids in wheelchairs with some woman attending them....

All of a sudden, I had this knowledge in my head...not a voice...just knowing with absolute certainty that my kid was going to be handicapped...i felt dizzy and strange.....but I just knew!!!

Being a bit freaked out about it....I never said a word to any one and my girlfriend had absolutely no problems with her pregnancy....so internally I laughed it off and tried to forget about it as stupid crazy thoughts

But 2 months later my son was born...had problems and was diagnosed with cerebral palsy....32 years later he is still in a wheelchair.....

I've had a number of these "events" over the years....its nothing I have any control over and sometimes its along time in between...like years....but when they come....they come....

Had one come a few months ago which led me to this site for answers

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 14-07-2016, 03:27 PM
Guide
Youngers, Since the universe is in constant flux, anything can change at any given time. This is not your fault, it is just how the universe works. One tiny small thing that you or they do can change to outcome of visions and messages. That's why it is so very important for you to learn not to worry over an outcome as it could change.

Instead, if it is a bad vision or message concerning someone's safety, tell them what you saw or learned, then leave it up to them to decide what to do with the information. This puts you off the Karma train if you are a believer in Karma. Also you can tell them what I have told you, change it by doing something completely different from their norm.

This is why Tarot cards also use the word "may" as will a psychic or medium. Visions and messages are given to enlighten or warn us of something. If it comes as a warning, that is your clue to change the outcome by doing something different. Like while going somewhere you always turn left because it's shorter, turn right instead even if it is longer way. You have now changed the outcome. Eat a different restaurant instead of your favorite, anything out of the usual will work. Use what you get as a baseline, then change it by doing the opposite of what you saw or heard.

The other thing I have learned is that always trust your instincts and don't second guess it. Take the first thing that popped into your head and run with it. Train your instincts by practicing it everyday. I use the elevators in my building to guess which one is going to come first. If outside, I use colors or makes of cars, people on scooters or bikes. You'll be quite surprised how quickly you have trained this talent when you start being right more than wrong. And if you can't get out, use a deck of cards. Pick a color of red or black and see how many times you are right. If you get bored or that, start trying to pick the numbers that will come up instead.
Old 30-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I know exactly what you are talking about!
I experienced it for the first time at the age of 19.....

I got my girlfriend pregnant....when she was about 7 months along ...one day i was out for a drive....just cruising around for fun when i went past a elementary school playgorund ......for some inexplicable reason...i don't know why...something made me stop and park and look at the playground....i noticed several young handicapped kids in wheelchairs with some woman attending them....

All of a sudden, I had this knowledge in my head...not a voice...just knowing with absolute certainty that my kid was going to be handicapped...i felt dizzy and strange.....but I just knew!!!

Being a bit freaked out about it....I never said a word to any one and my girlfriend had absolutely no problems with her pregnancy....so internally I laughed it off and tried to forget about it as stupid crazy thoughts

But 2 months later my son was born...had problems and was diagnosed with cerebral palsy....32 years later he is still in a wheelchair.....

I've had a number of these "events" over the years....its nothing I have any control over and sometimes its along time in between...like years....but when they come....they come....

Had one come a few months ago which led me to this site for answers
That is amazing you knew that. Can you share any of your other experimented? Even via pm?
Old 31-07-2016, 03:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
That is amazing you knew that. Can you share any of your other experimented? Even via pm?

I don't know.......this ones pretty personal....and scary for me. ....
I've resisted talking about it to anyone so far!
Folks will think I'm nutz and have screw loose.....

I've been trying to just kinda relax a put it aside... but it keeps coming into my head. ..

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 31-07-2016, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
I don't know.......this ones pretty personal....and scary for me. ....
I've resisted talking about it to anyone so far!
Folks will think I'm nutz and have screw loose.....

I've been trying to just kinda relax a put it aside... but it keeps coming into my head. ..
Auto correct! Sorry that was meant to be experiences, not experiments.

No worries Lucky1 it sounds fascinating all the same.
I don't think you need worry about people thinking you are nuts on SF btw. :)
Old 01-08-2016, 06:44 PM
Ascender
I asked goddess isis to help heal the family friend i mentioned to date she is doing quite well all things considered .

when i asked awhile back who my angels were i had a vision of two pyramids and lines of different colours above the two pyramids

does this mean in my case that the ancient eygptions are my angels ?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:17 PM
Master

The messages are never accurate until you are very true to yourself, then the guides will come through but only give information for a higher truth. Even then they test you and may not give you the truth sometimes. If you are hard on yourself for getting the right answer then you also won't get the truth. However, If you develop yourself through meditation and facing your emotions, you can get to more accurate answers.