Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-04-2015, 06:54 PM
mystic rainbow

indigo maybe?

I have never really looked into this subject much, but I have researched it quite a bit recently. Seems every trait and description of an indigo child is me to a tee. Very fascinating.
Old 16-04-2015, 07:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Could be, if it feels right.
Old 19-04-2015, 05:11 PM
2001zhaozhao

About the same for me, I'm 14, born in the years when there is a mixture of indigo and crystal childre. I feel very confident about I am an indigo but just have a fewww thing that I does not have. I have a very high IQ, *somewhat* hot temper, getting bullied all the time and only get well with certain people, had some quite severe depression before, sometimes know what others are thinking about if they're close enough, and never had fever since a pneumonia(flu?) when I was 7.
Some traits of indigo children described in varied sources that I don't have:
I feel okay in line - I don't like lines, I never cut to the front and instead avoid the line, but it does seem acceptable for me to be waiting somewhere
I do not have any psychic abilities - Except seeing people's feelings? That feels pretty normal for me, but some people categorize it as the sixth sense
I can not see angel guides or people's auras - Some websites state this to be a trait of indigos, some says it's for crystals, some says both and some says none. At least I can't see them, don't know if others can.
I don't feel like a "system buster" - At least for educational systems in the US. I came from China a year ago and schools in China aren't as good. Maybe coming to the US is not my destiny, but God should plan everything for us. Maybe I would stand up against something else if I grow older.
Whatever, I'll just wait to see if these holds true. If you have any ideas how these might relate, please reply to me.
Old 19-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Deactivated Account

2001zhaozhao have you been activated? If not maybe that's why you don't remember your psychic abilities yet.

You don't really have to match up to all the traits, they're a guideline which we created for own understanding. So tinker with and reinvent the guideline.
Old 20-04-2015, 11:36 PM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
2001zhaozhao have you been activated? If not maybe that's why you don't remember your psychic abilities yet.

You don't really have to match up to all the traits, they're a guideline which we created for own understanding. So tinker with and reinvent the guideline.
I don't really know precisely what is "activated", and the answer to your question is probably not. Do you mean that I lost some of my abilities when I hasn't known that I'm indigo and wasn't aware of that? I remember that I did memorize poems really, REALLY fast when I was 2-3 years old, literally remembering it after my grandparents reading it to me 2 times. But when I was about 5 or 6 I couldn't remember them anymore.(I still memorize things faster than others, but I guess it's purely because of my IQ and nothing beyond that)

As for your second response, I feel very true. I am always labeling myself and being labeled at the same time during my life. Also, if I should label myself, your idea can be proved as well, just as I saw somewhere else on the forum, "you don't have to meet all the characteristics to be categorized as an indigo."

Also things that I really would like to share: After some more research I found that I also have some traits of Crystal children. My classmates called that I had a "death stare" laughing when I looked at them in school. I did not like anything violent unlike other boys until someone suggested a shooting video game to me. I always feel especially uncomfortable in crowds, and I had that feeling again when I was at marathon earlier today. I always hate cutters(what I call for people cutting others to get in front of the line) very much. Most times animals won't run away from me, unless I am with other people. A road light in front my house never had problems - but it went off and on and off and on when and only when I was shoveling snow outside last winter. I am very good at music, I play piano very beautiful but it's still limited to my piano skill. I feel very hot some times in summer when everyone else in my family doesn't.

The Crystal children traits list I am using:

Quote:
They possess large eyes with an intense stare.
They have magnetic personalities.
They are highly affectionate.
They start talking late in childhood.
They are very musically oriented, and may sing before talking.
Crystals use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate.
They may be diagnosed with Autism or Asperger’s syndrome.
Crystals are even-tempered, sweet, and loving.
They are forgiving of others.
They are highly sensitive and empathetic.
They are very much connected to nature and animals.
Crystals exhibit healing abilities.
They are quite interested in crystals and rocks.
They often discuss angels, spirit guides and past-life memories.
Crystals are extremely artistic and creative.
They prefer vegetarian meals and juices to “regular food”.
They may be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance.
Crystals are sensitive to loud noise.
Crystals are sensitive to crowds.
They are sensitive to temperature.
They are sensitive to clutter and disorganization.
Crystals are sensitive to chaotic environments.
Crystals are sensitive to artificial ingredients and chemicals.
It's from a website called Wheels of Light, I am at Newbie group in the forum so I can't post a link to it.

Well, I don't have many of the psychic abilities of crystal children as well as indigos, probably related to me not believing in any religions when I was little.(darwin woohoo) Now I think there's something beyond humans that are controlling the planet and how it works, but I'm still not sure which religious theory should I believe.

Edit: My place inbetween and slightly above my eyebrows(I forgot the term for that specific place, but it's just that place...) feels painful when I attempt to practice any of the said psychic abilities I don't have. What does that mean? Do I need to stop or it'll hurt me?
Old 21-04-2015, 08:39 AM
Deactivated Account

You likely haven't been activated then. It's basically a spiritual awakening where you remember your soul knowledge, so that includes past/future lives and any abilities you have.

I sometimes think of myself as a mixture of Indigo, Crystal and Rainbow too. Because the traits relate to which universal experiences we've had, I think Crystal children tend to be more Pleiadian, so if you've been Pleiadian at one point you're going to have that influence in your personality which will make you seem like a Crystal too. Whilst say if you've spent lives as a Draconian you're going to be more Indigo, you would've picked up traits like strength and resistance to the external world.

A lot of us have had many lives on many different planets, but it's about understanding our overarching influence, where we have spent most time.

As for religion, I always love Hinduism because it accepts all religions, in Hinduism every belief is right if it works for you, and there are many different schools and sects in Hinduism. I myself could be said to go by Advaita Vedanta and I also like Shaivism. Just mix and match and make it up as you go along. The only religion is love, so love and you'll be happy.
Old 21-04-2015, 08:42 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001zhaozhao
Edit: My place inbetween and slightly above my eyebrows(I forgot the term for that specific place, but it's just that place...) feels painful when I attempt to practice any of the said psychic abilities I don't have. What does that mean? Do I need to stop or it'll hurt me?

This pain is the activation and unblocking of the chakra. It hurts because either it's psychic muscles you haven't used before or because you have negativity blocking you from using them which you are touching on. Likely a mixture of both reasons. Just keep meditating on it and also all your chakras, it's good to get a balance and not focus only on one, when you focus on all you'll make a lot more progress because they all affect each other.
Old 21-04-2015, 12:43 PM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
You likely haven't been activated then. It's basically a spiritual awakening where you remember your soul knowledge, so that includes past/future lives and any abilities you have.
Some websites seem to offer Life Activation and Spirit Activation. Should I do that or can I do the activation myself?

Quote:
This pain is the activation and unblocking of the chakra. It hurts because either it's psychic muscles you haven't used before or because you have negativity blocking you from using them which you are touching on. Likely a mixture of both reasons. Just keep meditating on it and also all your chakras, it's good to get a balance and not focus only on one, when you focus on all you'll make a lot more progress because they all affect each other.
For "meditating on it", do you mean just normal meditating or focusing on and try to feel the chakras during meditation?
Old 21-04-2015, 01:07 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001zhaozhao
Some websites seem to offer Life Activation and Spirit Activation. Should I do that or can I do the activation myself?

Better not to do them before you're ready. It'll happen naturally when you are. If you try to rush the process before then it could cause you a lot of pain.

You can contact your guides though and they will help you facilitate the process naturally.

Quote:
For "meditating on it", do you mean just normal meditating or focusing on and try to feel the chakras during meditation?

Meditation upon the chakras as you're already doing. Though there are many ways to meditate, you can practice as many as you want or just stick to a few or one... get a feel what works best for you. Ideally it'll be an intuitive process, so just listen to how your gut says you can meditate, that'll be best if you can do that.
Old 21-04-2015, 01:23 PM
2001zhaozhao

Quote:
Better not to do them before you're ready. It'll happen naturally when you are. If you try to rush the process before then it could cause you a lot of pain.

You can contact your guides though and they will help you facilitate the process naturally.

Meditation upon the chakras as you're already doing. Though there are many ways to meditate, you can practice as many as you want or just stick to a few or one... get a feel what works best for you. Ideally it'll be an intuitive process, so just listen to how your gut says you can meditate, that'll be best if you can do that.
Well, I can't see my guides. Sometimes I can feel that they're inspiring me in my subconscious, but I just can't accurately tell what they're talking to me. Any advices would be really helpful.