Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 24-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Summerland

How many still here on SF that knew Matt?

I only know about Matt through what the main page say.How about coming forward to tell us more about Matt.What was he like as a person, as a friend How many knew Matt personally.What was his true intent by setting this forum up?Is it still carrying his particular energy, that everyone leaves behind? Do you still feel his approval as you read the topics, or finding yourself thing<"No, This is not what Matt wanted for his dream.Every time I see his face I try to keep in mind that it only took one persons dream to create this forum. And now some seem bent on making it a place of ridicule, where people are afraid to even post something that it important to THEM and simply give up trying to do so. Maybe we should rededicate the forum to Matt .
Old 24-03-2011, 06:26 PM
Summerland

Come on, surely those who knew Matt would like to tell of their memories, make him a bit more real and present in our lives.
Old 24-03-2011, 08:30 PM
Master
Summerland, dont worry about the ridiculators [ new Norse word ] , they drift in like bad smells and vanish just as quickly.
I cannot pretend to have known Matt apart from exchanging a few posts but his creation is still going strong despite everything
Old 24-03-2011, 10:12 PM
Uhmar

Matt spent more time in the back room then in the front trenches..
He occasionally posted words or articles he had written or occasionally some thread..
Old 24-03-2011, 10:36 PM
Master
He posted and contributed quite a bit more than that.

I guess you were around when Matt was Uhmar? You must have had a different username then because I don't recognize the Uhmar name from any of the time I've been a member here

Old 25-03-2011, 02:19 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uhmar
Matt spent more time in the back room then in the front trenches..
He occasionally posted words or articles he had written or occasionally some thread..

I know Uhmar from here. So is this still a site that Matt would be proud of, do you think? It seems as if so many of the 'oldies' are not posting here anymore, or very rarely. I know that people lose interest and drift away. But these were people who had been here from nearly the birth of SF.
Does anyone have any of the original posts or threads started by Matt that could still be posted; not as an active thread , but to let us get a sense of Matt?
Old 25-03-2011, 04:15 AM
Dilchannan

I had the pleasure of talking with Matt a few times...
Old 25-03-2011, 04:17 AM
Master
I don't know how many, but I remember him.
Old 25-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Summerland

Does anyone have anything that they might want to to share of their memories of Matt; sort of make him more of a reality to those of us who never met him or talked with him, even over the internet?
Old 25-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Master
I never knew him but many times when I come online and his picture is staring at me....I sense his approval if that makes any sense. I feel like I know him.
Interestingly so to me is that I found this forum because someone on another forum who is a member here told me about his passing and they thought I might be able to help out keeping things going.
That never materialized but I am still here.
James