Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-05-2018, 09:10 PM
traceyacey12

What happens after spiritual awakening/ego shedding?

So what happens next when you are on the twin flame journey and you have had your awakening and you have new energy infused in you? I wrote about my depression before but I think its lifted now. I'm curious as to what happens next?
Old 11-05-2018, 10:37 PM
Deactivated Account

I think what most call the shedding of ego is really about recognising and letting go of beliefs that have in effect blinded you of your true nature/self. This may have been what the depression or Dark Night was about, you get to see what is most important to you and who you are being, it reveals the real part of you that you wish to be.

The ego itself is your human personality that negotiates your life within the physical realm, we need this to make sense of the physical. What we add through conditioning are beliefs that filter the way we understand and see things. The awakening is simply a catalytic event that pierces through the veil of those false beliefs and you get a brief insight to who you really are. The rest is up to you how you wish to proceed.

I've found you can't go back to who you were, its like a light is on and can never go out but it doesn't mean the journey stops there. For me there seems to always be another door to open. What I'm learning is that all experiences are a gift, even the mundane ones. We take life for granted most of the time but when something is taken away we realise what a gift it really was. Being present, being in appreciation and gratitude for what I have and staying with those feelings helps bring in a brighter happier experience of life and the journey gets more interesting.

Twin flame journey is just the beginning...they were the catalysts. You'll find that which ever form that awakening took, they all come from the same source...its what you attract with your vibration. I've been reading lately of those who have seen UFO's or claim to have been abducted have had similar awakening experiences to myself, their world view has shifted and questions begin.

So just keep asking questions and be aware that an answer will show itself ...it always does and most often in your own voice lol. Your journey is your own to experience which ever way you please so enjoy it, don't be afraid of making mistakes because even they are meant to be for you to know more about you. All paths lead to the same source, we all take different routes that's all.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Deactivated Account
Hey emm...
Nice post. ... It sounds like you have been at this face r some time and that you have arrived to a nice place of deep acceptance both within and also that which is part of your external world.
I'm curious how long has this particular phase of your journey lasted? What is termed the Tf journey or what have you?

My awakening was 6 years ago... And really so much of what I've gone through would have been completely unfathomable to my former fearful self
I also had very chronic depression which lifted completely for about 18months at awakening. As my shadow work began to creep through I dealt with small bouts of depression here and there but it was a useful depression as a lot of it was me passing through my shadows and learning to love myself... I am such a strong person who has collapsed and rebuilt so many old patterns and I am very proud of my strength and determination to have arrived to where I am now...

Which is cool... But it is such a personal journey like you said... I think if I was to give my old version advice it would be to release expectations with the exception of expecting the unexpected haha.