Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 26-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Guide

The painful truth about "signs"

They dont come from the universe. WE manifest them. Thats right all those "tf signs" you think are from the universe and telling you 'he's the one" is a lie. They are manifest by you because of your belief about this person.

If i were to declare to all that 11:11 is no longer a" "tf sign", which btw it never was to begin with, and that the new one is 12:34 and 56 seconds and 7890th of a second guess what you'll be "seeing everywhere"?

In fact if you were to go back to the older style of clocks and not digital ones.. youd never see 11:11 so often. Try it i dare you

This is why nothing ever happens as a result of these "tf signs" either. You manifest them to see. Your false belief system in this twin flame cult religion of lies is so strong that you manifest all these meaningless "signs" yourself.

Heres a very mundane example. You buy a new car.. or new to you anyways. And then you start to see that same car of yours everywhere else. As if by magic they are everywhere now.. amazing. Right? Nope.

Why do you think that is?

Thats right . YOU MANIFEST SEEING THEM

i just read that some one had "signs" about a narcissist and that made her believe he was her tf for a short time.. while another asks about if they can have a "tf or sc" to a narcissist.

Does anyone really believe that the universe would do such a thing? Absolutely not.

This is a hidden secret by those who have put out those ridiculous "tf signs checklists" . They know that if someone believes a person is their alleged "twin flame" and makes up all these "tests" then guess what those people are going to "see"? Thats right all those "signs" in the list and every single one of them!

Yippe kai yay twin fwamie.

Ive even read about a person who asked for a sign to see two specific species of birds at midnight on the full moon to prove to her that this guy is her twin fwame!. Take a wild guess at what this person saw at midnight on the full moon..

WAO He really is my twin fwame

A question you should be really asking yourselves is this.. do these "signs" have any confirmation with the other person in real life?

Whats that? Your 'twin flame" is with someone else and has blocked you and has firmly stated to you that he wants nothing to do with you? Well theres your answer. There is no confirmation about all these "signs" except for your misguided feelings about them.

This is the truth of "signs". You manifest them. They mean nothing except for the beliefs and feelings you have invested into them.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Knower

Forget twin flames as I don't believe them. I do believe in soulmates but you are so wrong. There have been so many times I ve received dreams and signs without even asking or even thinking of them and it has led to conversations and meetings with him. Heck, before he arrived in my life, I got signs by people mentioning his not so popular country and I didnt even know him or his nationality.

And yes the universe does respond. There is a spiritual force which DOES respond. I do agree with the narcissim, romanticism and false information about twin flames but you cannot dismiss signs.

Last edited by IsabelSeyler : 27-04-2018 at 06:19 AM.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:34 PM
Master

just dont get obsessed with signs. let them go.

seems like many want to bypass a soul mate or karmic mate and be delivered a twin flame right away. Or they've 'gone done did had their karmics, now its twin time' and thats not a decision we get to make. Our souls are not as ready as we think they are.
to hold such a mature spiritual love takes strength, i doubt anyone truly has.
how much flames of love are really burning away all doubt and grief?
so no, i dont see much readiness for it. but a desire for it yes, big time.
Old 26-04-2018, 08:59 PM
HelperBee

twin this or that

In the beginning I was mislead into believing someone else was my soul or twin flame.
right at the start of a completely crazy other relationship!
that I just got out of.
This other girl and I were both completely convinced than we were each others twin flames,soul mates,getting signs ,
,seeing each other together messages etc..it was soo real!
The crazy thing is ,I've know her since grade 10! but we were never 'like that.
A false interception of energies occurred at the time, as i was just waking up.
And trying to help people right out the gate,,ooh boy bad idea,,
false this that and the other things,I found, after a while realization ,studying and research kicked in with gut intuition as well,
we both figured out we weren't twin flames and trace routed why when and how this happened?.
fixed it to the best of our abilities at the time, but the not so good part, is.
it changed the dynamics of the friendship..meant to be this way? I dunno..
Old 26-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Experiencer

I feel deeply that you are struggling in your journey right now. I've been there. And honestly, you're right. The signs are in you. But, they're so much more than that. The real trick is knowing...and that's sort of what the journey of life is about. Knowing. We will all come to different truths, different ideas. But, eventually in life, you'll know. And what you choose to do with that is up to you. Well wishes on your journey through this experience.

I do think some people who believe they have met their TF are really just experiencing normal heartache. But again, we all have different experiences. And only through those experiences can you know your truth.
Old 27-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by IsabelSeyler
And yes the universe does respond. There is a spiritual force which DOES respond. I do agree with the narcissim, romanticism and false infirmation about twin flames but ypu cannot dismiss signs.

I absolutely do agree with your statement IsabelSeyler. And you are wrong in your thinking ForgedinFire. I have had way too many signs and synchronicities to count to be able to dismiss this. Some extremely profound. I will share a few with you below, but I have had many more besides these two....

1) The first sign I will share with you is.....I was riding a roller coaster of grief after my dads passing in early 2012. I'd have good days then some bad days. I remember being in my upstairs master bath room sweeping some cat litter onto a wisk broom on my hands and knees and having a bad spell thinking of him being gone. I remember saying out loud "Dad, why'd you have to die?" and as soon as I said this across the hall I could see into our bedroom and on my dresser top was a jewelry box that I never really go into for years because it holds a lot of miscellaneous costume jewelry that I just don't wear and that music box started playing on it's own for about a good 20 seconds. It had not been wound in years and in order to get it to play you must pull out the bottom drawer to activate it even if it is wound up (which it was not). So my association became that my dad was letting me know he was around me and heard my anguish.

About a week later after I told my other half and my daughter about this happening we had our elderly cat take a bad turn in her health and I knew she was not going to make it thru the night. She was about 18 years of age so I tucked her in our computer room on a soft cat bed and gave her few kisses good night saying my goodbyes knowing she would not be with us come morning more than likely. I went upstairs to brush my teeth, and when I entered our bedroom my rationally skeptical fiance' said to me, " Remember what you shared with me a week ago about your dad and the jewelry box playing? Well if there is any spiriutal rationale to that happening I felt I owed it to you to let you know that while you were brushing your teeth I think our kitty crossed the rainbow bridge and your father has her with him. The jewelry box starting playing all on it's own while you were brushing your teeth for about 30 seconds straight." With him telling me this, I raced downstairs to the computer room and sure enough our beloved cat Cinders did in fact pass away. I know my dad was an animal lover too and it was his way of using the association of the music box to tell me he had her with him.

ANOTHER IS:

2) I was up very late in between Xmas and New Years this past holiday season watching TV, maybe about 2am when I caught something out of my peripheral vision floating down from above (ceiling). At first I thought it was maybe a spider web or something else because in my peripheral I knew it was light and airy. It landed in between my couch and the coffee table. I turned on the light to see what it was and I found an all white tiny feather very fluffy looking almost down like. I could not for the life of me figure out how it came from above let alone the fact that I have nothing in my living room that could have produced that. All my couch pillows have no feathers and there was nothing else present that could explain it.

I have saved this feather in a small bag I keep with me in my purse because I felt it was divine in nature given all the circumstances (coming from ceiling to floor) and that it was the holiday season too. I felt my body take on an electrical-like energy high when I found it that I could not explain.
Old 27-04-2018, 01:33 AM
Deactivated Account
My post is not about TF it Is about signs.

I don't actually get signs so much as I observe a story unfold in front of me and within me when I tune in next r sometimes something will capture my attention and draw my awareness to something internal.

Sometimes these stories unfold as a way of reminding me of how the universe is connected and in constant communication with the observer and the participator that I am.

I'd like to tell you a story now - one which a science lecturer told me a few years ago... I feel this story is one about how connected we are and if we take time to observe we start to see these connections everywhere and in our lives as they unfold... This is the magic of syncronicity.

My lecturer majored in the scientific field of botany, so he has to have a keen eye for observation and detail out in the field and in his work.

He lives on a bush property surrounded and immersed in nature most days - if not home he is often out on field trips.

One morning on a day off he went out onto his balcony - looked down and noticed a strange looking bug. He started to observe it and noticed its markings, he had never seen anything like it in all his years on the field and yet one had decided to land on his balcony that morning.

He spent the next day thinking about this bug - he contacted an etymologist friend that describe it - him and him friend decided that he should have taken a picture for identification.
So he let it out of his mind because without a picture a bug is very difficult to identify.

The next day he was taking a walk through the bush and he decided to take a closer look at a plant, he took a small branch in his hand and turned it over to look at the underside of the leaf where there happened to be a bug exactly the same as the one which landed on his balcony the day before.

This time he had a camera... As he was watching the bug he noticed that the markings on its back were moving, the bug was speaking to him through it's markings. The bug was able to move it's body in a way which caused its markings to move and change... The bugs markings moved to create what looked like a human face staring back at him. He took a photo of this morphing bug and sent it to his etymologist friend who had never seen it before in his life studying bugs.

They sent the pictures off to the lab... And what do ya know... A new bug species had been discovered.

Now that's a pretty neat story in my opinion... Haha...
I see many stories in my own life as they unfold in similar ways - (no I haven't personally discovered a new species yet haha,) I find it to he somewhat of a pretty cool coincidence that of all the peoples balconies that undiscovered bug could have landed on it landed on this fellas.

Then for him to just happen to stumble upon another one the next day which actually communicated to him through the morphing of its markings... Like it was saying 'hey, look at me... I'm serious'.

Shamans speak to nature all the time as a way of life and nature speaks back to us if we observe and listen and see.

Often when my mind is trying to grasp knowledge - a story will start to unfold for me... Many seemingly unconnected things will capture my attention and a moving story starts to emerge.

I try not to put specifics on these communications between myself and the world around me though. There was a time when I would take manifest symbols - similar to an arrow except I would see an arrow pointing left and decide it was pointing right and move accordingly.
.. This is way of trying to control. The magic is in the deep inner listening and observation.
Strangely though... At the time it was actually the direction I needed to go anyway.

I don't ask for specific signs now... Rather I know that what I need to know will come to me like the bug went to the botanist.
I also keep an open mind which has a flow about it which means that I am allowing the stories to unfold as they need to rather than me trying to mould the story into a pre conceived box.
It makes life more interesting and also more authentic as I am the observer who is listening to the story as it is meant to be told... Not as I decided it should be.
I don't look for stories but I notice things as they unfold...

Magic is fun
Old 27-04-2018, 06:38 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
I absolutely do agree with your statement IsabelSeyler. And you are wrong in your thinking ForgedinFire. I have had way too many signs and synchronicities to count to be able to dismiss this. Some extremely profound. I will share a few with you below, but I have had many more besides these two....

1) The first sign I will share with you is.....I was riding a roller coaster of grief after my dads passing in early 2012. I'd have good days then some bad days. I remember being in my upstairs master bath room sweeping some cat litter onto a wisk broom on my hands and knees and having a bad spell thinking of him being gone. I remember saying out loud "Dad, why'd you have to die?" and as soon as I said this across the hall I could see into our bedroom and on my dresser top was a jewelry box that I never really go into for years because it holds a lot of miscellaneous costume jewelry that I just don't wear and that music box started playing on it's own for about a good 20 seconds. It had not been wound in years and in order to get it to play you must pull out the bottom drawer to activate it even if it is wound up (which it was not). So my association became that my dad was letting me know he was around me and heard my anguish.

About a week later after I told my other half and my daughter about this happening we had our elderly cat take a bad turn in her health and I knew she was not going to make it thru the night. She was about 18 years of age so I tucked her in our computer room on a soft cat bed and gave her few kisses good night saying my goodbyes knowing she would not be with us come morning more than likely. I went upstairs to brush my teeth, and when I entered our bedroom my rationally skeptical fiance' said to me, " Remember what you shared with me a week ago about your dad and the jewelry box playing? Well if there is any spiriutal rationale to that happening I felt I owed it to you to let you know that while you were brushing your teeth I think our kitty crossed the rainbow bridge and your father has her with him. The jewelry box starting playing all on it's own while you were brushing your teeth for about 30 seconds straight." With him telling me this, I raced downstairs to the computer room and sure enough our beloved cat Cinders did in fact pass away. I know my dad was an animal lover too and it was his way of using the association of the music box to tell me he had her with him.

ANOTHER IS:

2) I was up very late in between Xmas and New Years this past holiday season watching TV, maybe about 2am when I caught something out of my peripheral vision floating down from above (ceiling). At first I thought it was maybe a spider web or something else because in my peripheral I knew it was light and airy. It landed in between my couch and the coffee table. I turned on the light to see what it was and I found an all white tiny feather very fluffy looking almost down like. I could not for the life of me figure out how it came from above let alone the fact that I have nothing in my living room that could have produced that. All my couch pillows have no feathers and there was nothing else present that could explain it.

I have saved this feather in a small bag I keep with me in my purse because I felt it was divine in nature given all the circumstances (coming from ceiling to floor) and that it was the holiday season too. I felt my body take on an electrical-like energy high when I found it that I could not explain.

That's so cool. Signs are so profound. There is a difference between signs. If you go looking for it or assigning common objects which you see daily as a sign, then its not a sign. But when something just comes so unexpectedly as its like a boom and there it is and you didnt look for it, didnt think of it yet something very profound happens, it IS a sign.

Before I moved to London, I saw so many signs about london. And my situation was such that it seemed it was never going to happen. I didnt pay attention to these signs but I got the call and moved to London.

There is a higher power who does help and does respond. There are so many stories of people in bad situations, about to lose hope when a miracle arrives. The universe does respond in these ways.

It happened with me yesterday too. I was quite upset with my situation regarding my guy and I and I had almost decided to quit. Before that I simply asked the universe that for 1 last time, if its really meant to be, if we are really soulmates and if we will be together or not.

I decided to do a choose the paper rolls in which I wrote we are going to be together and in the another I wrote we aren't coming together. I asked the universe to watch me over while choose 1 of those folded sheet and help me and the sheet I finally picked up, after being fearful was we are going to be together.

I still asked the universe for 1 more clear cut sign about us being soulmates and getting together. He works for AirBnB and I see those signboards everywhere so I asked the universe that if those show up, I won't take it as a sign. Things like something related to his country and religion or the dates we met, especially 3 dates of June which are pretty rare to see. I

just thought of this, with no expectations of getting signs nor I was looking for them and then I returned back to my university and while I was coming out ofthe library, suddenly I saw a sign board by the library reception which included the exact date we first met! 6th June! We met on 6th June last year and I rarely see this date unless something signficant happens regarding him and I was so shocked. I could not believe it.

He talks about manifesting but we manifest everything. Even a cup of coffee. We think about it , focus and then go for it and finally get it. It doesnt mean its not real
Old 28-04-2018, 02:06 AM
Experiencer
I will have to disagree. Not because I want to disagree, but because I must, based on my own personal experience. My signs are unlike those of any other twin flame I ever heard of. Yes, I do get 1111 and the license plates and songs that play at random times, etc.. But there are other things, things I cannot discuss here, which defy ALL the known laws of physics, both Newtonian and Quantum Physics. And, yes, I do have photographs to prove it! But those will never be published anywhere. No need to. I know what I have seen and lived through. That’s enough for me. No need to involve the rest of the world.
Old 28-04-2018, 02:44 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunapixie
I will have to disagree. Not because I want to disagree, but because I must, based on my own personal experience. My signs are unlike those of any other twin flame I ever heard of. Yes, I do get 1111 and the license plates and songs that play at random times, etc.. But there are other things, things I cannot discuss here, which defy ALL the known laws of physics, both Newtonian and Quantum Physics. And, yes, I do have photographs to prove it! But those will never be published anywhere. No need to. I know what I have seen and lived through. That’s enough for me. No need to involve the rest of the world.

I have signs other than the usual too. I do realize that many people do create their own signs and follow them because they want to see them. In my case, I ignored a bunch of things I shouldn't have even though I caught others.

We are all unique.
Closed Thread