Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 15-11-2022, 02:35 AM
Pathfinder

Speaking to Angels: Good Or Bad?

1. I read, on a forum of dedicated, hardcore Christians, recently, that we have no right to approach, or even attempt to communicate, with our Anglels, and that we must pray to God, and let him tell our/his Angels what to do, in response to our prayers!

2. I also read, on the same thread, that, in communicating with our Angels, we are merely tempting demons to appear to us, in the guise of our Angels and we will be putting our very souls at serious risk!

I'd love to hear somebody tell me that those two points, above, are rubbish! I was disillusioned by just having read it.

Anybody?
Old 15-11-2022, 03:08 AM
@ Re what Ian read
Go ahead and talk to your Angels.
Don't have a 'right'? Serious risk...What?
Some people and religions have so many fears. But, you go right ahead and talk to Angels.
My opinion anyway.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-11-2022, 03:17 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks, MH...anybody else? Apparently, we're supposed to be/come bad Christians, if we talk to our Angels. I've NEVER...heard of such a thing before visiting that page, also.
Old 15-11-2022, 05:03 AM
Master

Ian, the person who told you that is totally WRONG. From my personal experience, I don’t believe but I KNOW they are there and I have always been given help when I needed it. My son never believed in them either until one day he experienced it for himself, after ide told him what to do when he was in a bit of a jam. He freaked out at the time and said to me, “omg that angel stuff really works mum”

The comments that person made are not even worthy of your time and energy. That is just my opinion.
Old 15-11-2022, 08:03 AM
Master

Oh my goodness and Hi Ian... And yes of course these claims are trash ... Of course you can approach and talk to your Angels , in fact they WANT you to... And anyone can do that as we all always have our angels around us...
Also , there is no such thing as "bad " angels . Granted their are "fallen ones" .... Like me and our dear Lucifer but we are all angels ...the fact that we all make mistakes does not make us bad or evil or wicked or demons . No such entities exist in my world ...
Black feathers do not mean evil . Black feathers are just as beautiful as white ones ....
Old 15-11-2022, 08:15 AM
Dude111

Angels are GOOD!!!
Old 15-11-2022, 12:17 PM
Administrator
Angels are accessible to all just speak to them they will hear you

Namaste
Old 15-11-2022, 05:34 PM
Pathfinder

Thank you, to all who replied, so far.

I should stay away from extremists, for sure! It's a problem when everybody in a religion gather a huge stack of "I know everything! I've been Christian for far longer than you have!" fools, and they then start dictating what's right, or wrong. I'd sooner stick with my Angels approach and let the petty minded extremists cook in their own juices!

Thanks, again.

Ian.
Old 15-11-2022, 06:52 PM
Knower

I’ll put in another recommendation for the angels. They have been present in my life and I have seen them as beings of love and light, totally willing to help and be known to you. I have read that angels don’t desire glory, but instead want you to glorify god and give thanks to him for all the angels do, instead of giving thanks to the angels. This is a more Christian perspective but it might be good for you (I believe you mentioned you were Christian?)

Anyhow, don’t let the naysayers discourage you. If you’ve ever heard of unity church they tend to dabble in the more spiritual side of religion and you may find friends and support there, although I have no idea if they have a church in your area. I believe that our spiritual health depends on our communication with the beings of the spirit realms, so I would encourage you to continue communing with the angels, receiving help, guidance, and healing. The only thing to watch out for is if you feel darkness, fear, or depression when calling on the angels. They do not feel this way. They are joyful, loving beings that would never harm or inspire fear. If you feel negatively, you might be experiencing a low level spirit interfering with your communication. In that case I’d recommend cleansing your aura, smudging your home, and asking archangel Michael to help the spirit move on and to cut all ties, bonds, or attachments to the entity using his flaming blue sword.
Old 15-11-2022, 08:05 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks, for that, FT! :) I believe that those who have died and passed over feel "bereaved" of all of those who were left behind, here...just as we feel bereaved, over here, for having lost them.

I will not be visiting any more of those forums.