Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 26-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Juanita

Cat

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
You took the words right out of my mouth. Can I have them back please :-)

:-)
Old 28-05-2013, 01:59 PM
Pathfinder
Yes I see this too, off of people, objects and plants/trees I think its the beginning stages of seeing an aura like was already said. Its all I can see at the moment but I would like to develop it, I started seeing it at the beginning of last year.
Old 28-05-2013, 02:15 PM
silvercomet

I also had this today but mine was spinning and i could see it out of my side vision when i looked to where it was it was gone as soon as i took my attention sight back to the front I could see it again like a swirling snog strange until today i have only seen the flashes of light my intuition tell me it a sign don't now what yet but something is coming
Old 28-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Deactivated Account
The energy looks like smoke to me when i see it.
Old 28-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Bluegreen

It could be your etheric body. It is the body that gathers life or prana during sleep. Not the aura.
Old 29-05-2013, 02:37 AM
Kamila

What is the difference between aura and etheric body?
Old 29-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Bluegreen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
What is the difference between aura and etheric body?

The etheric body is what the Egyptians called the Ka (gatherer of life).
Joan Grant calls it the supra-physical; it is that part of us that organizes the foetus--it is the template of the physical body.

Theosophists call it the etheric double.

Acupuncture sees the etheric body as a "network of rivers nourishing a landscape, the meridians are the channels through which qi flows, to nourish and energize the human body. These channels exist within the subtle body – you won’t find them on the operating table! Collectively, they form the matrix within which the physical body functions." http://taoism.about.com/od/themeridi...a/meridian.htm

The aura is a kind of portrait coloured by our instincts, passions, desires, feelings and thoughts. The physical body and the etheric double exist within the aura.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:50 AM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
I was sitting on a couch one sunny day and looking at my phone. All the sudden I noticed something moving. It was like a smoke almost like heat eliminating from my body but it was more like smoke in movement and clear. I did have the sun shine on my body at that time but I wasn't got or sweaty just comfortable, which is rear cuz I pretty much hate sun. I never found the ans but maybe it was just heat eliminating anyways I also noticed that I could only see it if I had my eyes focused on my phone or down big Wen I looked at my hands etc. I couldn't see it. also I could see this heat or whatever like a shadow that's how I was able to see it like a shadow on my couch but only by not looking at it directly. Was it just heat?

Yes, this is your aura; this is how I see it as well. For some reason I have never seen color in an aura but do see it as a Smokey like haze around the body. Next time you notice this, hold your hands in front of your face. Touch your fingertips together then slowly pull them apart in a spiral like motion. For me it works better in front of an all black or all white background.
Old 02-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Kamila

Thank you all