Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Quotes & Stories

Closed Thread

Old 18-12-2006, 10:39 PM
BLAIR2BE

THE DARK BACKWARD: Demons in the Real World

http://raidersnewsnetwork.com/full.php?news=1304
Old 19-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Phoenix

What a fascinating read, Blair. Thanks for posting it.

I have encountered demonic spirits and demonic activities more times than I can count. When I was active in the Christian church, it seemed that the operation of my Discernment of Spirits (considered a ‘spiritual gift’) guaranteed that I would be placed in opportunities to use it. I have even been attacked in my bed by dark spirits on a number of occasions. I’m happy to say that this doesn’t happen any more. It stopped after I learned a few things. First, I learned how to dispel them effectively from people, circumstances and locations. Then as I continued studying and learning, I must have entered a new realm of spiritual consciousness because I do not encounter the dark side at all any more. The Light Beings, YES! They are in abundance! But not lower energies. Seems when I shifted perspective, my reality also shifted J

But many are still in the lower energies, and are subject to being influenced and affected by the Dark Side. The good news is that demons – even the Devil himself – are simply created beings and can be dealt with effectively and for all time. Some look at Satan as if he were God’s evil twin. NOTHING could be farther from the truth. They are not even on the same plane of existence – not even close to being in the same order of Entity.

Here is what I believe to be true, and apparently, this echoes the writing of the author. There are 3 plains of existence. Levels or layers, if you will. Demons and the devil are active in one two of them. NOT in the third one (The Apostle Paul called this the Third Heaven in the book of 2 Corinthians).

Have you ever noticed how often people will have stories of some sort of positive spiritual experience when they are in Nature? Perhaps while mountain climbing or exploring the wilderness, they will sense the Presence of the Divine in a strong and palpitable way. (I’m reminded of the stories of some of the Apollo astronauts J.) I believe this occurs because the atmosphere is relatively clean of demonic activity, due to the fact that demons are interested in people – not plants LOL. This is why one will see so much crime and oppression in a large city, for example.

These are simply my opinions, of course, based upon my experiences and understanding to date.
Old 20-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Lapis

"Seems when I shifted my perspective, my reality also shifted."

Phoenix,

Boy ain't that the truth!?! I too have had a couple of rather serious up close encounters with demonic entities or at least that's what I perceived them to be. With time and wisdom I think they were some of the most important life lessons or as I perfer, Initiations of my life! The last and most dangerous encounter (polite for attack) I had with one was, and I believe this is very important and telling, was during phase 1 of my ascension process!

Yep right during the long period when I couldn't have been sicker, more vulnerable, exhaused and confused.......in comes this big bad nasty entity that had been attached to this man for most of his life, right next door to me! He and his brother rented the house next door and this entity literally controlled (possessed) the 2 of them and had for many years. It was like a battle between the perverbal Light n' Dark and I almost didn't survive it all. It was archetypal......and horrible and the worst time of my whole life. But it seems it was something that I just had to go through during my harsh first phase of ascension.

I too am no longer effected by these lower vibrating entities. It was no easy task surviving that level and length of direct attack while in such a state to begin with, but for me at least, it seemed to be an aspect of my personal transformations. Glad I made it through that one!
Old 20-12-2006, 04:15 AM
kundalini

Interesting article Blair2be...

Thanks for posting it.
Old 26-12-2006, 03:54 PM
Ascended Master

[quote=Phoenix]What a fascinating read, Blair. Thanks for posting it.

[size=3][color=#000000][font=Times New Roman]I have encountered demonic spirits and demonic activities more times than I can count. When I was active in the Christian church, it seemed that the operation of my Discernment of Spirits (considered a
Closed Thread