Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-10-2023, 06:51 AM
Seeker

Deep Sadness When Going Through A Spiritual Awakening?

Hello everyone. I wanted to see what y'alls perspective is on this particular subject of spiritual awakenings...and that's deep sadness.

Before, I used to call this depression because the signs were very similar.

But now I call it deep sadness as it's temporary.

However, have any of you experienced a period of this deep sadness when you encounter a spiritual awakening? I encounter it every time I go through one.

Seems a little interesting. And with every end of cycle, I feel a better sense of understanding and a part of me actually DOES heal.

Share your thoughts here!

We are all part of the cosmic consciousness.
Old 27-10-2023, 11:09 AM
Master
Yep very much so.
When I was going through my deepest levels and bigger awakening, I recall I cried for five years straight. From where I am now, it sounds ridiculous but it’s true.

Building emotional balance as a predominate ‘feeler type’ I guess it was important for my opening to get balanced and clear.
Old 27-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Seeker

Yeah I agree. Im kind of going through my own uprising at the moment and its a combination of anxiety, sadness, hope, energy, adrenaline and optimism all wrapped up into one. Im fighting every day and hoping some day my dreams come true.
Old 28-10-2023, 06:27 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Yep very much so.
Building emotional balance as a predominate ‘feeler type’ I guess it was important for my opening to get balanced and clear.

I can relate to this as I was also someone who felt deeply but as I go through my awakenings what used to affect me on an emotional level doesn't anymore.

Old 28-10-2023, 06:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMT3Master227
Im kind of going through my own uprising at the moment and its a combination of anxiety, sadness, hope, energy, adrenaline and optimism all wrapped up into one. Im fighting every day and hoping some day my dreams come true.

One day at a time! The universe does a whole switch around on us before we even get to our final destination. I've been going through it a lot recently but now I'm mostly out of the cycle.

Old 28-10-2023, 10:41 PM
Master

for me, it is easier to 'wake up' with virtually any feeling other than 'happiness'. Sad but true...

I particularly like sadness because that is when I first noticed this phenomena.
Old 29-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Master
For me its not been sadness so much as disappointment. Things are not at all what one is lead to believe. At first they seem so much less. Only later do the benefits seem more apparent.
Old 29-10-2023, 02:58 PM
Master

yeah when I was used to thinking of thing the way I was taught, what I saw when I started looking seemed so bland. But now that I've looked at it for a while I think it has a beautiful richness to it.
Old 05-12-2023, 06:46 AM
Seeker

I'd like to revisit this as recently the sadness feeling has stopped. Perhaps I have become more aligned with myself?

Old 13-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Guide

Yes I have felt like this, very much so.

It's a kind of grieving for what you thought was real and also for letting go of old ways of being. Even if those old patterns hurt, and they often do, they are still familiar and it's painful to let them go.

I often think Jesus's comments about 'the eye of the needle' was about going through this kind of awakening because it's such a painful thing to do.