Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 04-04-2020, 05:33 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself. I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

Is it Dangerous to Open my 3rd Eye?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole

Third eye activity will differ in accordance with the general level of spiritual maturity of the person. Most of us are centered in the combination of solar plexus and lower mind. Later this changes and now the heart and higher mind rule. The eye may open at any time though. It is not necessarily an indicator of spiritual position. It will add to the woman or man in accordance with their point in growth. An immature man may become clever and manipulative while the more advanced will have the wisdom to avoid such traps. And some others become confused and dysfunctional because they can see, or hear, too much. May I suggest you keep your meditations heart centered in order to be correctly guided?
Old 09-04-2020, 03:11 PM
Newbie ;)

No, it isn't, but it could give you very intense feelings
Old 17-04-2020, 11:11 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
This is the first time i hear that a medium can open and close the third eye of someone else.
I've heard a medium saying she could.
Old 18-04-2020, 07:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewAccount776
I've heard a medium saying she could.
She wanted payment for it?
Old 18-04-2020, 07:48 AM
Experiencer

I would suggest taking up comments before considering. From me I wouldn’t suggest forcing your third eye to open. There is things you might not understand and will see things that don’t make sense or scare you.

Allot of people do claim there third eye is open but in fact are not.

Iv been a psychic all my life with many blocks and also shut my psychic abilities of on a few occasions in my life.

When I was 25 after shutting abilities of I forced my third eye open after quiet a few years. I spent months of no sleep. This no joke and should be taken serious. I couldn’t sleep because every time I closed my eyes I was seeing horrific things. I was scared to blink. I had to seek help from an experienced medium. It took about a year in the end for me to adjust and understand what I was seeing.

My advice is to go to a local development group Or find a personal spiritual master. Don’t go opening it with out experience of knowledge or you will freak out.

There’s no rosey beautiful experiences all the time which is experience through the third eye. There is good messages that can be seen but interpreted as really scary stuff.
Old 05-05-2020, 12:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
She wanted payment for it?
Sorry for the very late reply! She told me that she was able to, but when I asked if she could do it on me she said no, I didn't ask if it was because it had a price.
Old 07-07-2020, 04:27 AM
Seeker

Nature Never Hurry's Yet Everything Is Accomplished..
Old 07-07-2020, 05:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself. I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

Is it Dangerous to Open my 3rd Eye?

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole

Not at all. No it isn't dangerous. Be joyful and happy that you 3rd eye/ minds eye is opening or opened. Its just another tool of pleasure to play with. Imagine in your mind that you have say angel wings. If you can see it in your mind your 3rd eye is operating as it should or if you can picture anything you can imagine in your mind, your minds eye is working properly. Amen
Old 07-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Pathfinder

It is not dangerous; you cannot get possessed or anything.

Charka are not truly closed as people make it out to be, it is simply need to direct energy and being aware of it to it to develop, just like a blind person who would develop a better hearing then those who are not. Meditation is a great way to gather the energies/healing.

You do however need to learn the basics first, such as the main charkas etc. You really need to heal yourself, protect yourself, work on your fears, understand that the spirit world is no way like you see on TV/Horror games. You also need to learn how to silent your mind (meditation etc), as spirits mainly communicate by manipulates your emotions, feeling (pains to tell you he/she had a head injury etc) and your thoughts etc.

Cut out bad habits that lowers your vibrations (daily drinking, each poor food, messy/dirty house etc) You also need to learn how to switch off your senses when your not working as you will struggle to sleep for real.

I would highly recommend joining a spiritual group, I learned my abilities via SNC, do not have to believe their views (make your own beliefs, what feels right for you) but it is a good place to meet and work with people that you have not met.

Do not jump onto (Gain superpowers under 5 mins) scams, if it did open it surely cause you issues as you not learnt the main points and may out you in-contact with the lower vibrations beings. There is no 999 service for this (though your guides will protect you if worst comes).

Yes there are people who are born with powered/developed charkas switched on, their knowledge/awareness comes from within. You can still developed to their level.
Old 08-07-2020, 12:58 AM
Seeker

I did not find it dangerous, but mine was opened by an accident when I was around 3 years old. I never knew I was different until I was older, I merely thought everyone else saw and felt the same things I did as I grew so did my abilities to adapt and understand.