Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 18-06-2011, 09:21 PM
moke64916

It is not is nor not, not just Is Is Is Is

I want Our opinion on this. If It 'is is not nor 'is not. It just Is. I believe love with no opposite. It 'is' is not nor 'Is Not'. it just is 'not' nor not 'is', but Is, Is, Is, Is. Infinite Is. Infinite love. Love with no opposite, that means opposite of opposite. Anti-mater. science shows an uneven balance between matter and anti-matter. Anti-matter is winning. In my view, that creative loving energy called anti-mature. So there Actually Is an Uneven balance, but actually 'not.' I believe Our Universe is going to collapse on itself becoming the all knowing, the unmanifested. Then there will be another All knowing unmanifested universe. they combine becoming one then explode. The "Big Bang." But the All knowing that we know will have experience and the All knowing is infinite. It never ends. It's infinite. never ending
Old 18-06-2011, 09:24 PM
moke64916

Does anyone understand what I'm saying?
Old 18-06-2011, 10:00 PM
moke64916

I guess the mind just can't grasp it. It just is and that's the beauty of it.
Old 19-06-2011, 01:43 AM
Master
LOL I have no clue what you're saying :)
xoxo
Spiritlite.
Old 19-06-2011, 08:40 AM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
LOL I have no clue what you're saying :)
xoxo
Spiritlite.
lol, I vented so far in the future then back the universe being All knowing unmanifested. I found out that time is an illusion. Because eventually our universe will go back to the unmanifested, the no-thing. Using Laws of the Universe. I vented far in the future so far that I found out that time collapses back in on itself. I got to the point of thinking how our next universe will be. I was trying to grasp the infinite with my mind. I just have to accept it all as it is. My mind was trying to grasp it. If this makes any more sense to you. I mean't to say if true love has no opposite. Then using the opposite of the laws of the universe. It could be possible to have the opposite of opposite.
Positively charged particles working with positively charged particles. Manifesting into infinate love. Which I believe is anti-matter(dark matter) Science shows that anti-matter(I believe the creative love of the universe) in fact not equal balance. In fact anti-matter overrides matter. So I was thinking that the opposite of opposite can in fact be true scientifically and spiritually. Infinite love. Does this make any more sense to you?
Old 19-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Master
Too much thinking, just relax and be, who cares about anything else.