Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 24-07-2011, 01:23 PM
seahorse

We humans are funny when we are upset because things change, "the moment it chips or cracks or breaks, we're upset" (maybe because they didn't ask our permission lol)
"I've sense the new, joyful, uplifting, excited souls getting connected with the 'new' pieces"
This is a very interesting story and it reminded me of cellular mitosis : "Following are the occasions in the lives of organism where mitosis happens: Development and growth"
Crystals work in mysterious ways !!
Old 24-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Dawn

>"the moment it chips or cracks or breaks, we're upset" (maybe because
>they didn't ask our permission lol)
lol! As selfish as it sounds, I can't entirely disagree with you there. I know the one Lemurian crystal I had here who asked me to break apart her crystal form (so the pieces could have new energy and new souls connected with them and be used for the work here in the yard), I was honestly upset by it. Still sort of am a bit, to be honest. We get attached to them and adore them, whether or not everyone gets to personally known and speak with the soul connected with these forms. Barely any different than when someone we care for here 'passes over'. We get upset by it, even knowing full well they're not "dead". Heaven knows with my own past lives I've remembered, the times between, the people I've spoken to here and meditations I've had where I've gotten to visit "back home", and even being told by a loved one of mine (twice) that though he'd passed on, he was perfectly fine and okay and for me to quit worrying, I still get upset by it. It's that loss or change of the physical form. We don't want to lose it or see it change, no matter how much that loss or change is needed, or how beneficial the results from that will be.
We are such creatures of habit.

SeaHorse, that's a really interesting way to say it, that it reminded you of cellular mitosis. O_o I hadn't thought about it like that before.

>Crystals work in mysterious ways !!
lol Only until we stop, ask, and listen and find out why they do what they do. Then it's like a bit of moment of 'Oooohhhh, I get it now! Duh ~*smacks my palm against my forhead*~' (and lol boy have I had quite a few moments like that. ^_^U)
Old 24-07-2011, 03:05 PM
seahorse

"We don't want to lose it or see it change, no matter how much that loss or change is needed, or how beneficial the results from that will be."
I can't help but wonder if the same thing happens when we lose someone we love. It's hard, we think it's unfair but maybe, just maybe, it was time for that beloved spirit to move on, to change shape, to start walking another path, to further evolve. I can only wish sometime i too will slap my forehead and say "i get it now"!
Old 24-07-2011, 07:17 PM
Dawn

~*chuckles*~ No worries. Not a single one of us goes through life and doesn't have at least ONE moment like that.
Old 24-07-2011, 07:54 PM
nightowl

Hey Dawn,

Looks like you have a little mystery on your hand, I will love to hear which stone it turns out to be, you are right they do look alike

nightowl
Old 24-07-2011, 10:12 PM
steppert

indeed it was meant to break into two pieces. When it was whole, it had the female soul, the male entered the brocken piece :) I have a little spirit amethyst point, that is broken from a larger point. Becuase it broke off,got a new old soul, it became one of the only amethyst i can use yataa :
i still have no double souled stone thought :) all my best stones are females. my guides too ;P
Old 24-07-2011, 11:05 PM
Dawn

lol NightOwl, yeah really, tell me about it! I'd love to know myself. Really. ^_^

Steppert, wow! It sounds like that broken off piece was exactally what you needed.

lol! I've been sort of noticing that too, with these in my care. There are a few males about, but, for the most part, they are ladies. Any ideas as to why?
Old 25-07-2011, 08:40 AM
steppert

yeah, the female souls vibrate/work the best with you :))even thought the differences are subtile. Same with me

as for parts breaking from stones. I think ik forms their characters, most of my stones have been damaged somewhere, more or the less. Doe'sn't make the stones less energetic.
Old 29-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Katie_Kava

This is such a beautiful story. I remember when I first started my crystal collection. I would be attracted to amazing crystals and then find they had cracks or "defects" so I'd put them back. I'd end up buying crystals that weren't quite what I was after and come away without a clarity of mind. Well now I look back and think "how could I be so stupid!"
Old 29-07-2011, 08:55 AM
Dawn

Katie Kava, yeah, it can be difficult to get out of that 'must find one that's perfect' mindset we've grown up with in our lives. A lot of the time the pieces we want or even need in our life aren't 'perfect' and flawless, but the total opposite of that. And when we find those 'imperfect' looking pieces, we find they're exactally what we need.
If nothing else, at least now you're able to realize this and next time you feel drawn to a piece, despite whatever physical drawbacks you may see, you'll know that piece belongs with you.