Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-06-2016, 03:03 PM
Knower

Crystals Warm-Up Period?

So I have a Serpentine sphere, like 3 inches, for about 4 months now. When I got it is was very foreign to me. I don't think it wanted to work with me. So it's mostly been sitting in my room since then, meditated with it 4 or 5 times. Now all of the sudden I sense that it does want to work with me, it's suddenly become 'friendly' to me, and I myself am drawn to it almost like an old friend. Do you think this is the result of other people handling the stone and clearing that energy, or just a natural warm-up period? It's been sitting in a bowl next to other crystals so maybe they had an effect?

Also, I have a beautiful slab of Lapis Lazuli that is almost in the same boat. Even though it is a lovely stone it is very neutral towards me, sort of blocked off to me.... If anyone has any suggestions for that one? Maybe it's waiting it's turn to work with me? I'm starting to find that Crystals can be very confusing.
Old 14-06-2016, 05:32 PM
Guide

I was hoping that they would have the Serpentine Sphere at my local crystal shop, but they didn't, but fortunately I was able to buy a large, somewhat square shaped tumble stone of it. I actually like the like the energy, although I haven't worked with it that much. Otherwise, I am totally biased, and won't buy a crystal that is not a sphere unless it's some stone that I'm curious about, and want to test the energies.

One way to cleanse crystals is to fill a glass (or wooden) bowl up with rainwater, and let it sit in the bowl for a while. You can lash brown rice or place the crystal next to some incense smoke. After that, you should place the crystals on Cotten Balls in a Wooden Box or some type of container so that they become isolated from the influence of outer enviroment. I keep a lot of my Crystals in the same box, as long as they are all cleansed, they won't effect each other negatively.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Knower

Yes, I like the energy too, it's definitely different. Weird stuff is happening, I lose my moldavite then all the sudden my serpentine stone wants to work with me the next day. It was literally not friendly with me before, maybe it had residual negative energy in it. My Lapiz is the same right now, might have to try something for that. I also had a very lucid dream and it involved snakes last night, probably had to do with that stone or my kundalini process.
Old 14-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Ascender

I have similar experiences. The same stone has different "attitudes" or "behaviors" at different times. I think that it's because of my energy, which changes from time to time.
Old 15-06-2016, 12:36 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Yes, I like the energy too, it's definitely different. Weird stuff is happening, I lose my moldavite then all the sudden my serpentine stone wants to work with me the next day. It was literally not friendly with me before, maybe it had residual negative energy in it. My Lapiz is the same right now, might have to try something for that. I also had a very lucid dream and it involved snakes last night, probably had to do with that stone or my kundalini process.

Yeah, I read what you said in the other post about loosing your Moldavite. Glad to hear that you found it. That's one I don't own, although I would probably buy it if my local New Age Shop carried it. I do own an extremely Large beautiful Lapis Palm Stone. I also bought several smaller pieces of it back in early 90's when I became interested in Crystals. I've never really liked the energy of it, although i like the energy of Serpentine. It just feels like a different energy from other crystals. I also own this little serpentine bowl that I like to mix oils like Sesame or Coconut Oil with essentual oils to annoint my crystals (sometimes).

Dreams about snakes are always auspicious. Everybody has their own understanding of Kundalini. My own is that Kundalini begins it's journey just like the serpent, lying on it's belly. However, I don't want to give you the impression that I combine understandings like crystals with other understandings. Usually that doesn't work for me. But if there is a way, I'll probably understand it in time.
Old 15-06-2016, 09:41 AM
Master
I have similar 'problems' with my green serpentine crystal skull. I've thought of selling it a number of times, because I cannot connect to it. Yet, if I want to sell it, suddenly I feel such a deep connection, I cannot do it. I have tried, but it doesn't sell. It really has to be with me, wants to be with me.
Some crystals work indirectly with/for you, I know that. But I haven't had that happen with a crystal skull yet.

Lapis, same thing. Peculiar you mention exactly those two stones! I have a Master lapis lazuli from Afghanistan. Unreal quality, just a tiny sliver of white and a few dots of pyrite, almost 100% clear lapis. Gorgeous!
I really wanted it, felt I needed it. But exact same thing as with the serpentine. I cannot really connect with it. I know I need it, it needs to be here with me. But it seems to work from a distance, not the stone I need to sit with etc.

I just accept it. Maybe one day things will click, maybe not. If you sometimes do feel it, it is clear there is a connection!