Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 17-06-2016, 11:51 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
Hello! Sorry to interupt & state something completely out of topic, but I'm new to crystals & was wondering. How do you use crystals to heal yourself? Like do you hold them & let the energy fix you? How long did it take? Sorry for the questions, it just seems like a good healer for me. Also sorry for interupting the thread with a question out of the topic. Thank you

No problem. I'm not an expert by any means but here's what I know. First of all I think that most of the emotional problems etc. correspond to the heart chakra (green) and the solar plexus chakra (yellow), moldavite works on the heart chakra but it's also said to work on all the chakras. Usually I will meditate with my index finger and thumb together in one hand, and the crystal in the other, in between index and thumb. Or I will just lie down and put the crystal on the chakra and induce self-hypnosis. Or listen to a hypnosis recording, jody whiteley has an awesome selection on youtube. Most of the crystal work I believe is done by intention or it can be done by simply carrying it around. I feel like it's 50/50. The crystal I believe is just a tool and you can use it however you want, place it on your third eye, make the sign of the cross with it, whatever you imagine it is doing is more powerful than you think, whether placebo or not, it really doesn't matter. If you meditate with it with binaural frequencies, I think 432 and 528 are the most healing frequencies (youtube), I think 528 is the Love frequency, or I think if you just focus on the feeling of love while meditating it will draw out the impurities that you have accumulated thus far.
Old 18-06-2016, 12:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello! Sorry to interupt & state something completely out of topic, but I'm new to crystals & was wondering. How do you use crystals to heal yourself? Like do you hold them & let the energy fix you? How long did it take? Sorry for the questions, it just seems like a good healer for me. Also sorry for interupting the thread with a question out of the topic. Thank you

Hi ID
You are very polite and I too apologize for answering on someone else's thread. Quick answer. You can place them on your body or you can hold them a few centimeters away. I tend to place them on the body, but whatever works best for you. Use the crystals that you feel drawn to because they will be right for you.

Best
Akira

Old 18-06-2016, 02:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
No problem. I'm not an expert by any means but here's what I know. First of all I think that most of the emotional problems etc. correspond to the heart chakra (green) and the solar plexus chakra (yellow), moldavite works on the heart chakra but it's also said to work on all the chakras. Usually I will meditate with my index finger and thumb together in one hand, and the crystal in the other, in between index and thumb. Or I will just lie down and put the crystal on the chakra and induce self-hypnosis. Or listen to a hypnosis recording, jody whiteley has an awesome selection on youtube. Most of the crystal work I believe is done by intention or it can be done by simply carrying it around. I feel like it's 50/50. The crystal I believe is just a tool and you can use it however you want, place it on your third eye, make the sign of the cross with it, whatever you imagine it is doing is more powerful than you think, whether placebo or not, it really doesn't matter. If you meditate with it with binaural frequencies, I think 432 and 528 are the most healing frequencies (youtube), I think 528 is the Love frequency, or I think if you just focus on the feeling of love while meditating it will draw out the impurities that you have accumulated thus far.
Thank you for replying! I better start stocking up on crystals now! I remember buying an amythest crystal from a person I didn't really like & when I would put it on, it would give off a lot of heat & energy & it would give me back luck for some reason. I didn't realize what was happening since I wasn't spiritual at all back then & didn't know that crystals were used in such a way until I googled it & realized I wasn't crazy. I quickly got rid of the crystal upon learning it was holding on negative energy from the previous owner. The only crystals I have right now are rose quartz & amythest (different amythest LOL) & clear quartz, I'll have to start to work with them. Thanks again!
Old 18-06-2016, 02:03 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Hi ID
You are very polite and I too apologize for answering on someone else's thread. Quick answer. You can place them on your body or you can hold them a few centimeters away. I tend to place them on the body, but whatever works best for you. Use the crystals that you feel drawn to because they will be right for you.

Best
Akira

Thank you very much, you are as well! I feel like placing them on my body would be better for me. Once you place them on your body & chakra spots, I'm guessing you just leave them there in peace until you feel like they've done the job, correct? & then you would cleanse them to rid the energy. Sorry for replying on this thread again!
Old 21-06-2016, 11:16 AM
Newbie ;)

It's really strange. My friend has a similar experience, but he lost his moldavite during swimming in a river. The moldavite is probably on bed.
Old 21-06-2016, 11:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kybe333
Not even worried about losing that $85 dollar piece of moldavite, especially considering I bought two others the same day, what a coincidence.

Do you have them? Or you lost the moldavites too?
Old 22-06-2016, 08:10 PM
Experiencer
what are the odds..
it's missing too mine
i dont understand how come i forgot
it was supposed to be in a place but it's not i don't understand
Old 23-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moldavite.81
Do you have them? Or you lost the moldavites too?

Lost my only Moldavite, but bought two more on the same day... No I didn't lose the other two yet if that's what you're asking lol
Old 23-06-2016, 11:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
All sounds great, my other half used to wear a tigers eye for years then one day he didn't need it anymore and now it hangs on the photo of us he has. I never looked at Staurolite before so I have just checked it out. Think I will get one for him, I was looking for a new crystal to replace the tiger eye. As for me I am going to get some aqua aura as that's what I am being drawn to. It's exciting isn't it? I haven't had crystals in my life for ages and now they're back with a vengeance lol. I'm all about grounding at the moment so mine have been all dark crystals until the aqua aura popped up.

Staurolite arrived and it's pretty sweet, very small though. Surprised it actually has tiny sparkles in it. You should maybe look into tanzanite, I just bought one and I can tell it's very high vibration, the piece I have might even be more powerful than my moldavite, I just got it though so we'll see. It comes as blue to purple, close to aqua at least. I did buy some turquoise that didn't arrive yet, that would be considered aqua too.
Old 30-06-2016, 08:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you very much, you are as well! I feel like placing them on my body would be better for me. Once you place them on your body & chakra spots, I'm guessing you just leave them there in peace until you feel like they've done the job, correct? & then you would cleanse them to rid the energy. Sorry for replying on this thread again!

Yes this will work ... Go for it and let me know how you do on new thread...
Sending Crystal light to you
Akira