Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-06-2016, 04:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Charging a sigil with a crystal grid.

Hi everyone I'm new to the forum.
First let tell u abit about my spiritual/magicial practise...

I sit somewhere between chaos magic and more traditional form of magick.
I have been practising sigil magic for about a decade, and have had mostly good results with it. What I have no experience in crystal magic.

Now I'm not a Wiccan, I don't believe in karma or the Wiccan reed. I don't believe it's wrong to cast curses and I don't believe they come back threefold...I do believe counter-Magick can send them back to you but that if you take proper precautions such as witch bottles, regular mediation and other such things you can reduce the probability of things coming back to you.

So I would like to ask in advance that I don't get any lectures about curses and karma and returning three-fold, I respect Wiccan beliefs but I don't believe in them and I've never had any evidence my curses and hexes have ever come back to me.

Now this is my question.
I usually empower my sigils with blood and/or semen, I often bury them, hang them up in the wind for awhile (so the natural elements charge them) and then I burn them ceremonially. However I want to do all that but also charge them using a crystal grid. However as I said b4 I am not trained in crystal magic and would appricate Any advice (without the judgments)
Of what Crystals to use.

The purpose of a lot of my hexs and curses is against a certain group...a rather dangerous cult that seeks to limit human rights and freedom. Yet this cult is protected by a lot of people. So I want stones and crystals that are going to help charge my sigil with energies that will expose them, put bad luck and misfortune on them and will bind them form doing any more harm.

I am going to use smokey quarts to link the various stones together as I hear that can use be used to create bad luck and negativity but I want 4 other large stones and of course the middle stone.
Can anyone give me any pointers please?
Old 23-06-2016, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Oh and crystal/stone which will help them say the wrong thing that people particularly the media will pounce upon and use against them.

Thanks all
Old 23-06-2016, 03:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Anybody????
Old 23-06-2016, 08:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-heart
Anybody????

Hello dark-heart!
Very interesting subject, indeed.

I deeply respect your efforts to do something to protect human rights and freedom.

I'm involved in magick, too, especially in Hermetic Qabalah. So, if I work with, let's say Chokhmah, I always use Amethyst. It's just a metter of personal preferences. The ritual can be done without crystals.

Something very important: Crystals are not supposed to be used against something, they are lovely and helpful, and must be respected in that way. Crystals nature is divine. Never ask Crystals to make any harm to anyone. They don't like that.

Clear Quartz is essential. It's the most programmable Crystal, also very empowering, too. It's also perfect for grids.

I have one "important" ring, and I keep it on a strong energy Selenite. I guess you can empower your sigils with Selenite, too.

Smoky Quartz cannot make any harm, as far as I know. If it's not properly cleansed and charged, it's possible that you can feel some disturbance. It's a very powerful Crystal that can be connected with the lower world, but Smoky Quartz transmute and neutralize harmful energy naturally.

If you find that your hexs and curses are your only option, don't use Crystals. Use something else, Crystals won't make your curses stronger.

Best wishes :)
Old 24-06-2016, 04:27 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark-heart
Anybody????

I can understand why you might think using crystals will work. But your assuming that a crystal is somehow able to recognize "such and such" as a distinct entity apart from you. All that crystal is really reacting to is you, your aura, and the vibrations that surround it. So you might want to think about that fact.
Old 24-06-2016, 04:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mark
I can understand why you might think using crystals will work. But your assuming that a crystal is somehow able to recognize "such and such" as a distinct entity apart from you. All that crystal is really reacting to is you, your aura, and the vibrations that surround it. So you might want to think about that fact.

Well I believe as our ancient Anamist ansetors did that everything has a spirit. So I do believe that crystals, as well as trees, plants, blades of grass are conscience to a point. Whilst I do believe they do interact with our own aura, I don't believe in the new age idea that they just have various energies respond to their handlers.

Everything in the universe is alive, including crystals, and they all have spirits just like every human does...so yes I believe they are distinct from me. Just like there are literally thousands of gods and goddess out there that can choose to work with us or choose not 2. An example is I believe very much the Abrahamic God is real...but he's a drop kick, ****-for-brains deity who hates people who don't obey his outdated tabbos....so I choose to work with other deities that are more well disposed to me.

Same goes for rocks and crystals. Each has a spirit, each can help for circumstances, and yes the energy can be directed for either blessing or cursing depending on the users vibrations...but the stone/crystal still has its own life. It's an symbiotic relationship between the crystal and its owner not a one way street!

I respect your opinion on them, But I whole-heartly disagree with the new age airy-fairy goddie gum drops spirituality of today.

Shamans and the like had real power, and used crystals and stones to bless and curse, it's that path I follow, not new age
Old 24-06-2016, 09:10 PM
Ascender

That's a good question. I think generally if you ask the universe to give you a stone or anything to help you, then you will naturally be guided toward it, or it will somehow find itself to you. So I don't know if you feel particularly drawn to anything, stone or otherwise.

The side-topic in this thread I also find interesting is whether stones have spirit or not. I think your concept of spirit is my concept of consciousness. I believe that everything either has individual consciousness or is connected to their group consciousness.

But I roughly get what Mystic Mark was trying to say. Crystals are just minerals, in the sense that they have a certain vibration, and they work by "balancing" or adjusting your energy.
Old 24-06-2016, 09:45 PM
Guide

I agree with the view that crystals are like us in the sense that they have their own unique state of conciousness, as in a distinct type of soul or spirit. It sounds as if you are also trying to say that you believe crystals can be infused with a Divine (as in a God) or an evil power. If so, I agree with that point, too. That and the fact that you mention that Shamans use crystals for that specific purpose, I can understand why you believe what you believe. Your just persueing your own path based upon some objective that you have set up for yourself which is pretty much what we all do.

Namaste
Old 25-06-2016, 02:24 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
That's a good question. I think generally if you ask the universe to give you a stone or anything to help you, then you will naturally be guided toward it, or it will somehow find itself to you. So I don't know if you feel particularly drawn to anything, stone or otherwise.

The side-topic in this thread I also find interesting is whether stones have spirit or not. I think your concept of spirit is my concept of consciousness. I believe that everything either has individual consciousness or is connected to their group consciousness.

But I roughly get what Mystic Mark was trying to say. Crystals are just minerals, in the sense that they have a certain vibration, and they work by "balancing" or adjusting your energy.

I believe there is no difference between spirit And consciousness.
I believe we are all interconnected to a point but not at the expense of the indivual. I think this idea between indivual consciousness and group consciousness is equally facinating cause I go back and forth between the 2.
Ultimatly though im more inclined to place the indivual consciousness and more important than the collective whole
Old 25-06-2016, 11:42 AM
Master
I also agree that if you are guided to use a crystal or a stone, then you will be shown what to use. That's usually the way it works.

I also do magic and I don't consult the popular correspondences which are assigned to objects or colors. I have my own symbology. You have to know what is right, because you know. Once you have done some work with stones and crystals then you can consult the common rhetoric and compare your findings with what others have to say. The 'knowing' comes from within and I am sure you are aware of that.

I always used gems before I was aware of 'magic' but I still sensed what to wear, or what stones to use. I had no idea what I was doing but I would strongly 'know' what to wear.

I have no problem with defensive magic. I always try to do the least harmful spell, just because I prefer to work that way. I try to get them to go away and expose them, or have them screw up so they expose themselves. If they have personally and intentionally harmed me then I pull out the big guns.