Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-05-2016, 09:59 PM
Deactivated Account
Dr. John Dee - alchemist, mathematician, astronomer, the first "007", an advisor to Queen Elizabeth I, “the last royal magician”, the most learned man in the whole of Europe in the early 16th century, was fascinated by all occult things. He worked with Edward Kelly using a black obsidian mirror to see visions of Angels.

I guess that black obsidian attracts Angels, but also other kinds of "entities".
Black obsidian is not just a protective crystal, it has some even greater properties.
Old 30-05-2016, 05:15 PM
Experiencer
Can certain crystals back fire on you, instead make things worst, not sure which crystal it could be, what about the Apache tear crystal??
Old 06-06-2016, 03:32 AM
Master

I have found that red obsidian shares some of the properties of black obsidian but is somewhat more gentle. Has anyone experienced this?
It seems to be (for me) more protective than tourmaline and revealing the same truths as obsidian, though more slowed down. Like it was mentioned earlier about black obsidian, this one too must be picked up consciously with full intent on spiritual growth and inner work.
Curious if any one else has felt their energies the same way?
Old 07-06-2016, 07:22 PM
Deactivated Account
Clear quartz, small tumble peaces, can be used for a perfect protection.

All you need is five small tumbled pieces of clear quartz (cleansed and charged). Stick them with some medical plasters on your forehead, left and right palm chakras and left and right foot chakras. Face east, stand straight,gently spread your legs and lift arms parallel to the floor.

Imagine they are full of light (quartz). Go from forehead in a clockwise direction. Make a full circle few times.

Imagine that pure white light goes from your left foot crystal to forehead crystal, from your forehead crystal to your right foot crystal, from right foot crystal to left palm crystal, from your left palm to right palm, and from right palm to left foot. Do that few times.

Remove your Crystals from your body and put them in your Crystal Medicine Bag. Carry your Bag with you all the time and you will be fully protected for one day at least. That means that you have to do it on a daily basis.

It's an energy work inspired by Leonardo da Vinci's "Vitruvian Man", complex work that puts humans body in perfect order with the universe as a whole.

Best wishes :)
Old 14-06-2016, 08:58 PM
Experiencer
Hi Errol
Originallyposted by Errol
Quote:
I guess that black obsidian attracts Angels, but also other kinds of "entities".
Black obsidian is not just a protective crystal, it has some even greater properties.

What did you mean by other entities??? I just gave my girlfriend black obsidian to fend off attacks from a certain negative energy that wont leave her alone, I am hoping it will help her as she is going through so much at this time, is there anyway of helping her more, it is creating very bad luck for her and the ones she loves around her, how can i help her more??? help thank you