Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-04-2017, 02:46 PM
Experiencer

My personality

I am someone with a dull, bland, and shallow personality that lacks empathy. I feel no sense of personal connection to anyone else in the world and neither do I feel any connection to my own family or pets. I can't relate much to anyone else and I have a hard time comprehending what other people are saying. I am instead deeply and profoundly connected to my own good feelings since my good feelings are the only experiences that give my life a real quality of value, worth, joy, happiness, and beauty.

In other words, I am instead connected to experiencing feelings of beauty out in nature and from my own personal life/hobbies. I am like a happy and carefree bunny who doesn't care about anything or anyone else but feeling happy in life. I realize that there are many innocent people out in the world suffering, but the only way I would feel an obligation to help them and the only way I would feel it would be wrong to not help them out would be if I had a connection to them.

When you are connected to other people in the world, then you cannot stand allowing these people to suffer and that is why you would feel an obligation to help them. So, from this perspective, it would be wrong to you for you to not help them out. But there is another perspective in which it is no longer wrong to you to not help them out. This would be a disconnected perspective in which you have no connection to anyone else, you realize that each person has their individual separate lives, and that we are all just human beings trying to make the best of and get by with our own personal lives. We just mind our own business and move on.

I also don't wish to live my life in obedience and servitude since that is treating me like a slave. I absolutely abhor living my life like a slave. I just wish to be free and live for myself and my own good feelings. This is yet another reason why I don't wish to help others and serve my life to anyone else. I see helping others, serving others, and contributing to the world as something completely optional. I see it as optional and not an obligation. It is no different than a career such as being a dentist or a teacher. These careers are optional and should not be an obligation. You should not be expected to pursue these careers and you should not be frowned upon for not pursuing them since you have no interest in those careers.
Old 28-04-2017, 07:57 PM
Lorelyen

Well, thanks for sharing but...if i may ask, why bring this here?

Nothing makes you live like a slave except the exigencies of the society in which we live. That, I suppose, is the problem with "community" - expectations. But it is up to you to withdraw from it if you choose. That is an option you have.

I personally look on it as give and take.

Old 28-04-2017, 09:21 PM
Experiencer
What do you want? Why are you so focused to making a point here? You can't manifest the life you want it and now you are making demanding threads here like we are responsible for your life. What do you want from us?

You are dull, ok by me, you are lacking empathy, ok by me, you don't want to be connected but still you are connecting all the time.

Nature is beautiful, pets are beautiful, ok.

You are in no need to help others, world can operate without you, thrust me. You are not a slave, you are free person. Why are you so burdened?

What you are interested in? What to do, that you will know, what you are interested in?

I wish you to be, who you are satisfied with, that you can accept and be exactly that.
Old 28-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I am someone with a dull, bland, and shallow personality that lacks empathy. I feel no sense of personal connection to anyone else in the world and neither do I feel any connection to my own family or pets. I can't relate much to anyone else and I have a hard time comprehending what other people are saying. I am instead deeply and profoundly connected to my own good feelings since my good feelings are the only experiences that give my life a real quality of value, worth, joy, happiness, and beauty.

In other words, I am instead connected to experiencing feelings of beauty out in nature and from my own personal life/hobbies. I am like a happy and carefree bunny who doesn't care about anything or anyone else but feeling happy in life. I realize that there are many innocent people out in the world suffering, but the only way I would feel an obligation to help them and the only way I would feel it would be wrong to not help them out would be if I had a connection to them.

When you are connected to other people in the world, then you cannot stand allowing these people to suffer and that is why you would feel an obligation to help them. So, from this perspective, it would be wrong to you for you to not help them out. But there is another perspective in which it is no longer wrong to you to not help them out. This would be a disconnected perspective in which you have no connection to anyone else, you realize that each person has their individual separate lives, and that we are all just human beings trying to make the best of and get by with our own personal lives. We just mind our own business and move on.

I also don't wish to live my life in obedience and servitude since that is treating me like a slave. I absolutely abhor living my life like a slave. I just wish to be free and live for myself and my own good feelings. This is yet another reason why I don't wish to help others and serve my life to anyone else. I see helping others, serving others, and contributing to the world as something completely optional. I see it as optional and not an obligation. It is no different than a career such as being a dentist or a teacher. These careers are optional and should not be an obligation. You should not be expected to pursue these careers and you should not be frowned upon for not pursuing them since you have no interest in those careers.

Each of us are unique expressions of the essence. It is not up to you or myself to say what that expression is and needs to be.

Making it all ok in your own mind clears the way to get on with your life your own way.

When your connected to yourself and your own essence more clear, connection is about moving as your own and being completely ok to do what you love and are connected to do. Their is no obligation involved in being you. What moves as you are, moves naturally as that.

One thing I realized through my own process, was often when I believed what I was and thought that was it, more would show and move me deeper to know more, realize more and open to more in myself. Life is like that.

If your truly aware of what "freedom to be" means in yourself more clear, then your freedom moves as that. Being yourself more true, open and clear, reflects and gives permission to others to feel and know that through yours, it shines itself.

Which is why being what you believe, is more empowering to yourself and others and doesn't need a story to make itself be. The story of comparison and "should not's" and why you are as you are and give reason for it, simply speaks to me of someone making it ok in their own mind that being themselves without others in that space is ok. When your clear as you, there is no attachment either way. You just be yourself.

(when your connected deeper to your own essence, personality I have noticed changes, simply because it begins to form as part of your true self, not the creation of it from a conditioned self, so potentially the deeper you go to tap into your authenticity and true nature, the more you understand your personality as something different. If you understand your own essence and are being it, it would know through its own authenticity, connection moves as itself most naturally because no longer do you attach to the conditioned idea of self, but live more aware of yourself-self aware )

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-04-2017, 09:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMVS7
I am someone with a dull, bland, and shallow personality that lacks empathy. I feel no sense of personal connection to anyone else in the world and neither do I feel any connection to my own family or pets. I can't relate much to anyone else and I have a hard time comprehending what other people are saying.

I just wish to be free and live for myself and my own good feelings. This is yet another reason why I don't wish to help others and serve my life to anyone else. I see helping others, serving others, and contributing to the world as something completely optional.

That looks lonely. But it also looks like a gift - to the rest of the planet.

Thank you.