Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 29-03-2019, 07:03 AM
Pathfinder
Moment of Soul Recognition

I would like to share about my moment of soul recognition with my TF which happened nearly 11 years ago but still is completely fresh in my memory and I can actually relive that moment in my mind. At that time I had no idea about souls and soulmates, leave alone twin flames. Only much later, I realised what that moment meant. I felt like sharing it here as

It was only our third meeting and suddenly, instinctively, we both reached out to each other and started kissing. Till today we can't agree on who started the kiss. But that kiss was so all encompassing and till date I really don't know how long it went on as neither of us was willing to let go.

That night when I went to bed, I felt completely at peace and so warm and comfortable inside like I had wrapped myself up in a fuzzy, warm, soft blanket. The next morning as I was waiting at the airport to catch a flight home, I get a call from my TF who called to say "I don't know what happened last evening but I never felt more peaceful and happy. I'm feeling like I don't mind growing old now".

Much later, as I learnt about souls and soulmates and twin flames, I realize that that kiss was the awe inspiring moment of soul recognition and from that moment on, we became bound to each other.
Old 30-03-2019, 12:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Such a lovely description and post. It must have been just heavenly. Thank you for sharing such an intimate moment.
Old 30-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder
Thank you Wklove. It was...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wklove
Such a lovely description and post. It must have been just heavenly. Thank you for sharing such an intimate moment.
Old 31-03-2019, 06:40 PM
Knower
Are you two together now? For me it was when we first met, I could tell he liked me right off the bat. I found him attractive too, but learned that he was married. We met at work and he was always trying to talk to me and sit across from me in meetings. I was polite but I had pushed aside my attraction and was kind of rejecting him, lol. Last thing I want to mess with is a married guy. Eventually I realized that I had strong feelings for him, but still respected his marriage. We were both professional and only chatted on occasion. He since left the company and is going through a divorce. We are going on a date in a few weeks.
Old 01-04-2019, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
Are you two together now? For me it was when we first met, I could tell he liked me right off the bat. I found him attractive too, but learned that he was married. We met at work and he was always trying to talk to me and sit across from me in meetings. I was polite but I had pushed aside my attraction and was kind of rejecting him, lol. Last thing I want to mess with is a married guy. Eventually I realized that I had strong feelings for him, but still respected his marriage. We were both professional and only chatted on occasion. He since left the company and is going through a divorce. We are going on a date in a few weeks.
So happy for you! I am sure it will all work out.
My TF and me were both married with kids when we met. We both felt very strongly about extra marital affairs but just couldn't stay away from each other. I believe a TF relationship also makes you question all your previously held beliefs. We both continue to be married to different people but have remained in a committed relationship with each other for over 10 years now. i know it sounds blasphemous but that's how it is and we have no feeling s of guilt.
To a large extent, our spouses have accepted the fact that there is a deep relationship between the two of us. So even though there are challenges we have to deal with once in a while, they are sort of grateful that we haven't abandoned them and do our duty by them.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:24 PM
WOW....so so so sweet...lucky you...two.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-04-2019, 05:47 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
So happy for you! I am sure it will all work out.
My TF and me were both married with kids when we met. We both felt very strongly about extra marital affairs but just couldn't stay away from each other. I believe a TF relationship also makes you question all your previously held beliefs. We both continue to be married to different people but have remained in a committed relationship with each other for over 10 years now. i know it sounds blasphemous but that's how it is and we have no feeling s of guilt.
To a large extent, our spouses have accepted the fact that there is a deep relationship between the two of us. So even though there are challenges we have to deal with once in a while, they are sort of grateful that we haven't abandoned them and do our duty by them.

That's good to hear and thanks :) I'm glad that your spouses are ok with it too. We all have a dharma and karma to fulfill in life.
Old 03-04-2019, 05:15 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
That's good to hear and thanks :) I'm glad that your spouses are ok with it too. We all have a dharma and karma to fulfill in life.
I will not deign to say that the spouses are totally okay with it. But they have come to accept that there is a connection that they cannot fathom. We have had our share of dramas through this.
We do understand and accept that karma is a reality and we may have to pay a price for this. So be it...
Old 05-04-2019, 12:38 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudla
I will not deign to say that the spouses are totally okay with it. But they have come to accept that there is a connection that they cannot fathom. We have had our share of dramas through this.
We do understand and accept that karma is a reality and we may have to pay a price for this. So be it...

Sorry, what I meant was that you could be with Karmic mates and you have to finish that Karma.
Old 05-04-2019, 05:58 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Sorry, what I meant was that you could be with Karmic mates and you have to finish that Karma.
That's what I believe too... Thanks