Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 25-10-2010, 09:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoaringSpirit
Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, I just don't think that an 'enlightened' person would be coming across the way you do....

I think you missed the bit where it was said people aren't enlightened (since there isn't a you).
Old 25-10-2010, 09:12 AM
Master
Enlightenment, if my teddy bear can do it, you can too.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice

Yeeeeah ... but is he hot like me?

Old 25-10-2010, 09:20 AM
SoaringSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I think you missed the bit where it was said people aren't enlightened (since there isn't a you).
LOL, it was impossible to miss that little 'gem' (no pun intended LOL)....
Old 25-10-2010, 09:21 AM
SoaringSpirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
LOL *thumbs up psychoslice*
Old 25-10-2010, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Yeeeeah ... but is he hot like me?

well give me a cuddle and I'll let you know, you'll have to pay the airfare though lol.
Old 25-10-2010, 11:22 AM
Summerland

Quote:
Originally Posted by CiaranRT
All the screaming would disturb my blissful serenity. Can't have that.

Dude, you should see some of the firestorms on my forum. They are unbelievable.

And before you click it, realise - I NO LONGER DO THIS.

I am safe now.

This is me, ripping someone into enlightenment with shocking savagery. And I actually do it - he actually does get enlightened by the end.

It is chillingly savage but a pretty interesting read. As you see, I don't so much avoid the arguments, as just openly pick a fight over every possible thing, then win it.

It's quite intense. Oh, and lots of swearing, so viewer discretion advised.

Here you go: http://www.ruthlesstruth.com/arena/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=40

Ciaran, I am very glad that you have posted a site that I can get to.
I have been aware for some time that I am like a drop in the ocean. I am part of a Divine Source (for me that is the Great Mother) Yet I am still an individual. My energy is part of a Greater Energy and part of all that can be imagined. I have experienced the moment that we speak of as the BIG BANG. I could see souls being spun off like filaments; I could hear the most beautiful music imaginable of the Creation. Robbie would know what I mean. Once THERE, one can never be the same or look at life the same. There is absolutely no way to put the experience into words,because there are no words to explain it.
I do not care to lose my individuality. I have no need to be no one, as in "there is no me". I can be "Me" and still be part of the Whole.
What I see in you , Ciaran, is much as mahakali and the person from the transcript sees hints of. A very charismatic man who is teetering on the edge of an abyss. It screams of a young Jim Jones. You talk in a very tight circle of being 'no one'. Everyone is someone and a part of the Whole and each have a part to play in that Wholeness. There is anger,rage, bitterness and a need to tear down in you that I saw in that transcript. Those kind of strong emotions cannot be burned out of a person in the matter of the short span. It was from Dec 09. It is possible, but I can't see that kind of transformation in what you write here.
And you have not explained the choice behind your wallpaper on your site. Please do not take my whole post apart sentence-by-sentence. What I have written is part of a Whole and should not be broken down into pieces. But I would like to know the reasoning behind the wallpaper, if you are so inclined.
Namaste and may peace find you.

Last edited by Summerland : 25-10-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Old 25-10-2010, 05:59 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
...reading further back, there is reference to using swearing to get a persons attention - I understand the logic, but thinking about the Ascended Masters that have gone before us, I don't recall hearing references to them having to resort to swearing to get their point across.

Well, I remember somewhere in the platform sutra Hui Neng actually changes some guys name - actually changes it, permanently - to something like "Arrogant Fool Never Listens" or something like that.

Not exactly swearing, but arguably more intense.

And uh, calling what I am, and what Hui Neng and Lao Tze and Buddha and Jesus and Eckhart Tolle "Ascended Masters" is a very bad way of looking at what it is we actually did.

Even the word enlightenment is way too flower for this. It's not magic, it's not lights from on high.

And like I said, it's freedom. Which means the freedom to swear. And I think we're missing the point a little -

I DID free that guy.

He IS enlightened now.

I did it in about 35-40 minutes, the time stamps are still on the chat.

That is rapid, very rapid. I've never heard of enlightenment that rapid before.

So I swear a little. So sue me.

And if you've never heard of an enlightened person who swears?

Hello. My name is Ciaran.

Quote:
Why feel abused Ciaran? These are just references to things you yourself have said....

Well mate, you called me arrogant, that's not a very nice thing to say to someone. Actually, you didn't even do that. You just said the word arrogant, insinuated it was me, then left it there.

That's pretty rude in my book, and pretty insulting. I'm not angry, but I don't like it very much when people do things like that.

Quote:
Feeling that you are in trouble or abused are just more signs that you DO in fact exist - contradictory to the 'there is no you' argument.

Mate look.

Being enlightened is not a belief system.

You do not have to restructure your whole language.

Moreover, attempts to do so are actually pretty damaging for getting your message across.

There fact that there is no me is not something I 'believe' and it's not a 'case' I'm marshalling evidence for.

It's the actual truth, and you can check it if you look.

So - look. If I'm wrong, you'll see.

And another thing - I'm enlightened, not a Vulcan. The emotions don't end, they're just not my emotions. The reactions don't stop, they're just not my reactions. Life continues in all it's fullness - good and bad - but it's not my life.

What stops is the destructive feedback patterns that surround the concept of self.

But no, I still don't like it when people say I'm arrogant, especially when I've dedicated a lot of time to this thread, to answering people's queries and challenges - and I think I've done pretty well not to lose my temper or my patience.

And no - I do not compromise on the truth. That's not arrogance.

Look, I'll let it slide, I don't want to make a big thing out of it, but I don't think it's a fair comment to make.

Anyway, your second comment was:

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not attacking you, I just don't think that an 'enlightened' person would be coming across the way you do....

Well, I am enlightened, so apparently they can.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:15 PM
CiaranRT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerland
Ciaran, I am very glad that you have posted a site that I can get to.

I'm happy you're happy.

Quote:
I have been aware for some time that I am like a drop in the ocean.

No, there's just the ocean. And although there may be waves, and drops - you are not one of these waves, or drops. The consciousness reading these words might be. You are not. It's not your consciousness. There is no you.

Quote:
I am part of a Divine Source (for me that is the Great Mother)

No, there is no you. You're not part of anything. You don't exist.

Quote:
Yet I am still an individual.

Nope.

Quote:
My energy is part of a Greater Energy and part of all that can be imagined.

It's not your energy.

Quote:
I have experienced the moment that we speak of as the BIG BANG.

You didn't experience it. There is no you.

Quote:
I could see souls being spun off like filaments; I could hear the most beautiful music imaginable of the Creation.

Nope. There was just seeing and hearing, it wasn't your seeing and hearing. There is no you.

Quote:
Robbie would know what I mean.

You don't mean anything, there's just meaning.

Quote:
Once THERE, one can never be the same or look at life the same. There is absolutely no way to put the experience into words,because there are no words to explain it.

Yes there are. "There is no you". That's pretty close.

Quote:
I do not care to lose my individuality.

You do not care at all, there is only caring.

You will not lose your individuality. That stays.

It's just not your individuality. There is no you.

Quote:
I have no need to be no one, as in "there is no me". I can be "Me" and still be part of the Whole.

Look - it's not about need. You don't get to choose the shape of reality. There is no you. Like, in real life. There is actually no you. There never was. Ever. Seriously.

Quote:
What I see in you , Ciaran, is much as mahakali and the person from the transcript sees hints of. A very charismatic man who is teetering on the edge of an abyss.

Aw - he said I was charismatic. How lovely.

Quote:
It screams of a young Jim Jones.

This is a stunningly offensive thing to say.

Jim Jones was a mass murderer who sexually abused his followers.

I feel that's a step too far.

I am passionate about bringing the truth, and I will not sway or waver on that count, but I try to be as kind as I can in bringing it, and I am always open to taking seriously any challenge as to it's solidity.

Comparing me to a sexually abusive mass murderer based on this thread - I feel that is absolutely out of line.

I'll be honest, I think that's totally wrong. Totally.

Quote:
You talk in a very tight circle of being 'no one'.

There is no one. If you see that once, you immediately become enlightened. Why wouldn't I talk about it?

Quote:
Everyone is someone and a part of the Whole and each have a part to play in that Wholeness.

Nope. Everyone is a part of the Whole and each have a part to play in that Wholeness. Everyone's not someone. There is no us.

Quote:
There is anger,rage, bitterness and a need to tear down in you that I saw in that transcript.

Yeah? Did you also see me enlighten someone?

Quote:
Those kind of strong emotions cannot be burned out of a person in the matter of the short span.

Why do they need to be? Why?

Quote:
It was from Dec 09.

No it wasn't. It was like a week ago, maybe two weeks.

Quote:
It is possible, but I can't see that kind of transformation in what you write here.

Well, maybe that's because you still think that it's your seeing. It's not, it's just seeing.

Quote:
And you have not explained the choice behind your wallpaper on your site.

Hahahaa! Oh my GOD, it's a HANGING OFFENCE!! I just liked the wallpaper. It looks more natural and organic than many other websites I've seen. That's it. I just kind of liked it.

Quote:
Please do not take my whole post apart sentence-by-sentence.

Please don't compare me to a sexually abusive mass murderer.

Quote:
What I have written is part of a Whole and should not be broken down into pieces.

And what I have written doesn't merit being compared to a sexually abusive mass murderer.

Quote:
But I would like to know the reasoning behind the wallpaper, if you are so inclined.

I like it.

Quote:
Namaste and may peace find you.

Uh, ok. Don't compare me to a sexually abusive mass murderer.

Namaste.
Old 25-10-2010, 06:21 PM
SoaringSpirit

Firstly, I was NOT insinuating that YOU are an ascended master - not in the wildest stretch of imagining....

Secondly, I'm sure I'm not the only one who thinks that your constant mentioning that you are enlightened and that you enlighten and have enlightened others sounds rather arrogant.

Lastly, you say you are enlightened, I have yet to see any proof of it and personally, I don't think its true....

I seriously do not think that any enlightened being would go around bragging about what he/she does or did.

Thats my opinion, take it or leave it, its totally irrelevant to me what you think of it.
Closed Thread