Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you?
It was helpful and I will use it in my meditations/life. 4 40.00%
It was helpful but I will not implement anything in it. 2 20.00%
I could not understand it/needed more information. 0 0%
It was too long and I didn't read all of it. 1 10.00%
I disagree with what it said. 1 10.00%
I have no opinions or thoughts about it-don't care. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 24-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Thank you James,
Just understand that ultimately I am trying to familiarize myself with power and energy from the earth. My efforts will eventually lead me to humanitarian and positive efforts to better society, the earth, people's lives, etc. But right now I am undertaking something very simple, yet difficult, and am trying to devote myself to that. I will do what is within my ability to help the earth around me once I am further on my path, but for now I am still in the process of creating a connection that will cause me to be able to handle and receive spiritual power with which to make those sorts of changes.
Old 24-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
Thank you James,
Just understand that ultimately I am trying to familiarize myself with power and energy from the earth. My efforts will eventually lead me to humanitarian and positive efforts to better society, the earth, people's lives, etc. But right now I am undertaking something very simple, yet difficult, and am trying to devote myself to that. I will do what is within my ability to help the earth around me once I am further on my path, but for now I am still in the process of creating a connection that will cause me to be able to handle and receive spiritual power with which to make those sorts of changes.

Awesome, I certainly respect your journey. I was only sharing from mine.
My best to you...........blessings, James
Old 25-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
I 'refreshed' my aura and spirit as my guide had advised me to do, and then started to meditate on the earth again. But as I started, I thought to myself- for the past several days I have been intently focusing just as hard as I could to get the results I wanted- to the point of strain and a degree of mental fatigue, and I was feeling burned out regarding meditation. Also, it occured to me that once I have the ability that I want, I am not going to want to strain my mind and spirit every time I want to use energy. So, instead of doing what I normally do, for that hour I only focused on the earth energy connecting with me and gathering into me to the point that I was not struggling to focus as hard as I could. I stopped searching the earth underneath me with my senses for where the strong energy was, and I tried to be more patient by taking it easy, comparatively. The results that I got were a bit slower coming on this way, but they were steadier and less 'up-and-down'. I mentioned this to my guide afterwards and he told me that he thought that was what I had already been doing and thats what I should be doing. I should not be straining myself in order to connect with the energy. Taking it slowly, steadily, and easily, though persistently and consistently, will allow me to make better progress than trying to focus on the energy as hard as I can. I am also now finding it to be a bit easier to hold on to the energy, since I started connecting this way.
Old 28-03-2011, 01:30 PM
Experiencer
I added a poll to try to gauge the helpfulness of the information that I am sharing through my experiences, and the information that I have been receiving from my spirit guide. This includes my responses where I share my meditations, any problems I encounter, and my solutions to those problems.

Being able to tell how useful this information is to others may help me to understand how well I am presenting my experiences- as well as if this sort of information is valuable for me to share with others. So please vote- Thanks.

I am still meditating as per normal, and will keep you updated based on any changes that occur. =]
Old 28-03-2011, 03:54 PM
pre-dawn

I use the cosmology based on TCM and Qigong. Heaven Chi, Earth Qi, Human Qi. It is simple, logical, time tested, and it works.
Old 28-03-2011, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
I use the cosmology based on TCM and Qigong. Heaven Chi, Earth Qi, Human Qi. It is simple, logical, time tested, and it works.

I'm not entirely certain how cosmology is related to the energy meditations per the goals that I have listed on my OP, but thanks for the response.
Old 28-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Thanks God-Like. Yes, my guide has me go through emotional balancing and the like. I had only been doing that for awhile upon his insistance before taking on these new steps. I am going to utilize his advice a lot in how to proceed so that I don't do anything rash or unwise. I keep my own council of course, but his is very useful added on top of that. I do want to heal the world in a respect, however I still want to use discretion and be selective about what I take on. As far as helping my family and friends, etc goes- I'm not going to force anything on them. My guide has told me that it would be unwise, karmicly, to simply make changes in people's lives through spiritual power without them asking for that change. But, if someone says that they need or want something, then I can be there to provide. And of course, I can offer my help. As far as sheltering others, of course this will be based on my capability, but once I am able to meet my own goals, I think that I will be able to do a fair amount.

Also, concerning the power- I am going to want to alter my body in some respect, but not just the appearance as I stated in the OP- I want to make sure that my system, the organs, etc, is in good condition so that I am in good health. This might involve changing certain aspects. My guide informed me not too long ago that I have an enlarged heart. So for instance, I will want to re-adjust that so that it is the right size. This is important because an enlarged heart can prevent someone from being able to exert themselves, as it can cause things like heart attacks, etc. I am very mindful of the details and wish to live a balanced life. =]

I just happened to notice your bit about the enlarged heart. It comes through your picture too. It also is in sync with your desire to give to others...

Often "genetic" heart abnormalities are karmic...and they must be respected for the lessons and the wisdom they hold for us about ourselves. Be careful in drawing in the earth element. Earth fire can be damaging if not directed -- think of inexperienced Reiki practioners. Green earth energy is healing, and blue air/metal energy is strengthening. In proper balance, these can be used to strengthen your heart and vascular system. The kidneys too should be cared for...water, vitaminC, bioflavenoids, bitters. And your blood may need strengthened with iron and minerals. Blood draws energy from the bones if it is weak.

It's good to care for all of your chakras...and particularly the heart chakra...because it will reveal the hidden burdens and pains of your soul. Be sure to take time to look into these, accept them and hold them in your hands, and heal them...ask your guide for support and give yourself permission to draw love & support from him/her & God. More than anything else, healing the emotional and karmic burdens of your soul will help your heart to heal.

I want to say something...please do not attempt to contract your heart's overall size...nor its surrounding energy field. Focus on picturing a healthy heart as you heal and release emotional burdens...allow it to come into line gradually on its own. Meditation and relaxing activities should be a part of your daily routine.

Please don't focus on doing too much energy work for others until you have worked on your heart chakra and worked through some of your private burdens. Your heart is already working overtime. For you, learning to stop and be ok with do nothing at times will be key to living a long life.

Just include some energy work for others along with the energy work you do on yourself. It's a lifelong task, of course, but if you have a weak heart and your're not already a master...then you are putting yourself at some real risk. Strengthen yourself carefully...and above all listen to your body. It will talk to you because if you're not strong, you will need to rest. When you are strong, then you have more to offer yourself & others, both.

Peace,
7L
Old 28-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Experiencer
Hey 7Luminaries,

I appreciate your concern, I am not working on altering my physical heart at this time. I am just connecting to the earth to create a stronger connection, so that I can gain familiarity with it, and the ability to receive it's energy on a stronger level. I will make the changes physically after I have mastered the ability to receive the power and use it.

Also-- when I start making physical changes I am not going to be using the earth energy. Connecting with the earth is just a step in the whole process for me. In the end I am going to be connecting with powerful earth energy based spirits who will be able to help me with my endevours- especially things that I cannot see myself.

Here is what my spirit guide has to say concerning the karmic aspect that you were talking about. Karma does manifest from life to life. But, it does not take the form of physical ailments and disease. Instead it manifests energetically. Karma is a spiritual entity/concept, not a physical one. And if you understand the difference between spiritual aspects and physical aspects, then you will understand what this means, and that should be enough.
Old 28-03-2011, 07:29 PM
tragblack

Quote:
I have been meditating now, not thinking of the earth energy as "earth" energy, but as "life" energy.

Orgone/ Chi/ Prana
Old 28-03-2011, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Orgone/ Chi/ Prana

Not in the sense of life energy as bodily energy but as life supporting earth energy.