Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 21-12-2012, 04:50 AM
Doble Korona

Number 14 and Change of address

I am a beginner in numerology.

My birthday is on the 14 January, my brother is on the 14 April, my dad and a cousin of mine were born on the 14 November. My nephew was supposed to be born on the 14 Jan but was born on the 4 January (which still sums 14).

I lived in my parents house which is 2/12 (sum 14) Holloway St for over 20 years and I own a commercial office downtown which is Suite 1404, Level 14, (sum 14) 109 Pitt st. I also used to live in an Apartment 770 (sum 14) in Rosebery two years ago.

Can anyone tell me what is the significance of this number 14 in my daily life?

I lived in in 2/16 Kyneston Ave (sum 9) last year and I now live in 6/12 Brittain Cres. (sum 9). I didn't notice this pattern but when I filled out a change of address form, a lady pointed out to me that these are the same numbers but arranged in a different order.

I have come across many of these "coincidences" in my daily life, I understand the meaning of these numbers but I would like to welcome anyone else's input on the significance and importance of these number patterns.
Old 31-12-2012, 11:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doble Korona
I am a beginner in numerology.

My birthday is on the 14 January, my brother is on the 14 April, my dad and a cousin of mine were born on the 14 November. My nephew was supposed to be born on the 14 Jan but was born on the 4 January (which still sums 14).

I lived in my parents house which is 2/12 (sum 14) Holloway St for over 20 years and I own a commercial office downtown which is Suite 1404, Level 14, (sum 14) 109 Pitt st. I also used to live in an Apartment 770 (sum 14) in Rosebery two years ago.

Can anyone tell me what is the significance of this number 14 in my daily life?

I lived in in 2/16 Kyneston Ave (sum 9) last year and I now live in 6/12 Brittain Cres. (sum 9). I didn't notice this pattern but when I filled out a change of address form, a lady pointed out to me that these are the same numbers but arranged in a different order.

I have come across many of these "coincidences" in my daily life, I understand the meaning of these numbers but I would like to welcome anyone else's input on the significance and importance of these number patterns.

Hi Doble

It is very interesting that 14's have had such a significance in your life. In numerology, 14 is known as a karmic number - it is known as the number of 'experiences'. But it is also the same number of the word "SAGE", one who has gained complete control of the senses and is on the spiritual path....a path that wasn't always easy. The importance of this number is building a firm foundation (4) for the (1) to work from. If a solid base is not created, the person with this number can act impulsively and later regret it. So this number wants security but it also needs to take risks and venture into the unknown.

People who are born with this number are said to be deeply passionate and with strong emotional is=nsights. Again they can be somewhat compulsive and also may express their opinions and angers in not the best of ways This is a number of discipline and of bringing one's life into balance.