Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 14-04-2014, 09:32 PM
Master

When trust is gone..

Old 14-04-2014, 09:37 PM
Pathfinder

Is it truly gone or is it a good way to bail? Sometimes it's obvious and you cut sling. Sometimes I think it can be used as a tool. I also believe trust is a choice.
Old 14-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Master
Trust issues can heal when two people are absolutely honest and are consistent in thought, spoken word and deed. Forgiveness, tenderness and a willingness to listen to each other with out pre-thinking what the other means by what they say. To regain Trust takes time, love, patience and respect.
Lost trust and if a person continually hurts you via deception in some form shows that the person either lives in fear or chooses to be that way.
One cannot free another ...It is a matter of choice...( as Yazzi stated)

I hope that helps in some way?

Love and Light
:)

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 14-04-2014, 09:58 PM
Master

I trusted a person and now I am not sure if I can trust him again. Seems like I got now a wound..

Yes, at first I really trusted this person...now I am not sure anymore..every time when we meet, at first everything is fine and sunny, but then all the past is comes up in my mind and I am not sure if I want to release it..because I am not sure if I want to be fooled again..

I am afraid that when I am trusting him again..he would do the same thing..it have happened before.
Old 14-04-2014, 10:04 PM
Master
I did also umbridge so I do understand what you are saying, and the pain.
I believe and it is only my opinion if the person who abused the trust felt safe enough to share *why* they did then forgiveness would occur. The rest is healing time. Also it is important to see if one ( being Our own self ) contributed in some way.

Blessings and a Hug

The one thing that can enslave or liberate you is your ...........................thought............................

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 14-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Master

and what this "why" gives me? Nothing.. People can say everything.. really.. There are people who are good with words..so I am not focusing words.. sometimes its hard, when you want to believe but..
actions are ones that counts.

I guess I just cry my heart out today. Feel like I gotta do it.
Old 14-04-2014, 10:25 PM
lilybug

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
and what this "why" gives me? Nothing.. People can say everything.. really.. There are people who are good with words..so I am not focusing words.. sometimes its hard, when you want to believe but..
actions are ones that counts.

Sounds like we are in similar situations. We're going to couples therapy to learn how to regain trust because I find it is very difficult to do on my own. If that is not an option you could try DIY therapy with a book the library carries a good amount of those and it's a good start, if this person is unwilling to take the steps to regain your trust I wouldn't recommend sticking around. I'm sorry for your painI know it all to well right now but just remember you are strong and you did nothing to deserve being fooled it is not your fault he was not honest. I hope the best for you feel free to message me anytime as this is a process maybe we can help each other along the way (:
Old 14-04-2014, 10:35 PM
Master
Words and "Actions" .. You already Know the answer .. I totally agree words can be empty.. I hope the path clears for you.

quote~by Bernard/George

Old 14-04-2014, 10:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
Words and "Actions" .. You already Know the answer .. I totally agree words can be empty.. I hope the path clears for you.

thanks for your support.