Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 21-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Seeker

Exclamation Free Communication - Human Freedom

I need help. Those of you who have had or think they have had human to human contact contact me now. We need to start popularizing and mainstreaming Telepathy. No more cell phones. I need undeniable proof that people can do this and dedicate a viable science to. I have

My personal version of telepathy uses audible voices that we recognize as sound to carry on an everyday conversation.
I can help you find the assured self confidence that you have using your own body's motor control in telepathy. I'm trying to attain a verifiable connection, exchange communication and repeat that result.

I've had three confirmed human contacts in the past that now cannot recall the circumstances. I'm also completely against any kind of forced mind control on a Whole Being that deviates that life from it's pursuit of freedom.

Lets Start Now.
Old 29-01-2016, 08:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
I've had some extreme experiences and have learned a lot about telepathy. But part of what I learned is that most people are still not ready for telepathy, the mere thought of the real existence of it scares them.

Also most people are just not adept enough to throw away their cell phone and just rely on telepathy. I'm a thought broadcaster and can only send thoughts out to certain people(maybe anyone I really focus on, but for ethical reasons I didn't experiment on people unknowingly) and I can't read other people's thoughts so I definitely wouldn't be able to throw away my cell phone and rely on telepathy either, some people are the opposite and can only read people's thoughts, but don't seem good at sending thoughts. (And although long distance telepathy is indeed possible, it seemingly takes more intense feelings to get through, a common case is when a relative is dying, sometimes their living relatives feel an outcry of pain, I had a friend personally tell me this when his grandmother died across the globe and also read about other similar experiences, and I'm not sure how well NASA's space to earth telepathy experiment turned out)

Telepathy has apparently already been researched heavily by at least Russian and American governments. They are definitely hiding knowledge about telepathy.
Old 29-01-2016, 04:00 PM
Master
Hi,

I agree that most people are not ready for telepathy. There is some interest in the subject however it is only superficial.

I also agree that those in authority hide as much as they can from the general public. Telepathy being one of thousands of things it keeps suppressed.

I happen to like this research on telepathy.
"www.unexplainedstuff.com/Mysteries-of-the-Mind/ESP-Researchers-Telepathy.html"

Quote:
Research into the nature of telepathy continues in parapsychological laboratories around the world. While telepathy is commonly thought of as mind-reading, psi researchers have commented that instances of telepathy in the laboratory seldom involve the actual perception of another's actual thoughts. And sometimes the information that the percipient receives from the agent does not really seem to have been an instance of mind-to-mind communication, but rather an example of clairvoyance. Once again it must be recalled that there is a great deal of "bleed-through" from one parapsychological phenomenon to another.

I conduct my own research. I do have gaps in my understanding about several things. However the conventional understanding about how it works is way off in my view.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/