Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-09-2014, 02:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I so enjoy your attitude Miss Hepburn. Always enjoy seeing you around
And we are both in Colorado, what were the chances!!
Thank you for being you, linen.
Btw, no one has more linen blouses/shirts than ME!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2014, 03:31 PM
Master

Lol, we have more in common than you think. I've studied under Yogananda many years ago and you have referenced Anthony Borgia.
Old 15-09-2014, 10:57 PM
sohappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I'm gluten free, well, because I have to be. To have gluten in my system makes me full of pain and how can I enjoy life while in such pain?

To be gluten free (and that is difficult since there is gluten in just about everything including your morning multi-vitamin) I feel well. When I feel well, I feel full of energy. When am full of energy, I am happy. When I am happy, I see my Creator in everything I see with my eyes, and everything I touch and encounter.

So, when the body (the physical) is well the mind can soar.
Yep, that's right. Earlier this year when I went gluten free I felt excited about life... for the first time since about 2001. It was almost surreal, like someone turned a switch. I am sure positive affirmations helped me a lot, but without the change in my diet the results would have been smaller. After eating gluten again the depression slowly came back and even the positive affirmations didn't help, I just felt numb.

I think some bodies just don't like certain things, so we have to accept that. Even religions say some foods should be avoided, well I believe that to different people different foods are toxic. I notice that I feel much better physically, emotionally and spiritually when I am gluten and sugar free. I think a simple diet of organic meat, fish, rice, vegetables, fruits and potatoes works best for me. It's a bit similar to the so-called Paleo diet I think.
Old 15-09-2014, 11:28 PM
Napoleon

Some might recommend a Fecal Transplant... If you're Full of Bad perhaps you need some Good Instead? Others might simply recommend Worm Dirt... or Perhaps just Sampling Someone from a Farming Community? The Farmer's Daughter was sure to make an exchange with the Traveling Salesman! Consult with Father Fungus and Brother Bacteria... Mother Mushroom might be Helpful as Well... :)

(Edited by SF Staff)
Old 15-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
There are so many things!! Manufacturers put gluten in just about everything. I'm serious. If it has Maltodextrin or Modified Starch, "Spices" or "Flavorings" in it, you're eating gluten. Start looking at your labels, my friend

Mine is not a choice. Mine has to do with my heritage. Okay, so I chose this family and specifically this ailment. I accept that, but to eat a doughnut means that I will be bedridden in a fetal position for a day. Put whatever judgments you want on it but this is my life. Do I want to change things? No. What would I otherwise not learn in this lifetime? I say, "Come-on. Teach me whatever else you have to teach me in this lifetime coz, this is the last incarnation so bring it on."

Last edited by linen53 : 16-09-2014 at 02:52 AM.
Old 16-09-2014, 12:10 AM
Napoleon

Is Gluten Intolerance "Epi-Genetic" - acquired from somewhere? A loss of something else? What would the Bio-Chemist Say? What would Sigmund Freud say about it? The part of You that reads this is not the part of you that runs your entire body... You need to Negotiate a Deal with Yourself... Are you paying off some Karmic Debt?
Old 16-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Napoleon

I'd go with Eating Worm Dirt... but the Farmer's Daughter or the Stable Boy are Equally Sufficient!
Old 16-09-2014, 02:55 AM
Master

Napolean, thank you for lightening things up.

This is a serious subject for me. And when someone decides to decide what "karma" I am fulfilling I have a tendency to "gag".
Old 16-09-2014, 03:02 AM
Experiencer
I eat gluten free too since I got intestinal pain, when I ate it. But my intestines are generally sensitive, so gluten is not the only thing. I think, I will start affirming -" my intestines are healthy and strong." I wouldn't east any gluten unless I feel very good about it and feel inspired to do so (not from craving, but from feeling good place. I don't get cravings anymore though (I didn't have it for several years). I think it is possible to manifest healing in that sense, but it probably wouldn't be instant, just like with many other manifestations, it would take time. My other affirmation is " I am attracted to the foods, that bring me health and energy." Then, my body can just know, what is best, and not worry about the rules.
Old 16-09-2014, 09:10 PM
sohappy

joyfirst, thank you for the affirmation! :)