Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-06-2015, 04:06 PM
Knower

Things turning on automatically

This week, I've had my bedroom TV turn on by itself. Last night, my computer monitor turned on too. I live alone, and I doubt the dog did it.

I have been home bound for a month and a half recuperating from a fall. My mood has been up and down. I've been doing self Reiki most days and meditating. I've always got my nose in a spiritual book.

No one close to me has died recently, so I don't think that a dead relative is trying to get my attention. Any suggestions?
Old 11-06-2015, 05:50 PM
Master
This sort of thing happens. It is mysterious, and people have various theories about these things.

You may get some interesting replies to this thread you've started, Tail11.

But I'll also mention there have been at least several threads about this on SF since I've been a member. Try using the search function. Try terms like electronics, lights, on. You could try adding in my name (Tanemon) because I've posted onto at least two or three of the threads.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:45 PM
Master
Hi, Tail11

I feel this sort of thing is a rather common phenomenon.
The television in my bedroom would occassionally turn itself on also, when I'd be in this space.
Then when it was out of order for two years, not plugged in, it would make expansion-contraction sounds everytime I'd be in the room.

Above my kitchen sink, there's a row of spot lights. Whenever I'm using this lighting while washing dishes, it never ceases to flicker. Two out of three spots always seem to burn out shortly after being replaced.

My energy field is very strong...perhaps yours is also.
Old 11-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Knower

Thank you Tanemon. I figured there were some threads somewhere about this. I will do a search. Sorry for posting the same subject over.

Hope 33 - I must be incredibly strong, because I was standing at the kitchen sink and I kept hearing something. I was floored when I went in to my bedroom to find my TV on! These things haven't happened to me before. I am a Reiki master and have set the intent on going to a Karuna Reiki course next month. I know my vibrations are increasing for that energy to come.

Your spot lights sound like they may have a short in them, especially since they burn out quickly. I suggest to you to have it looked at!
Old 12-06-2015, 09:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11

Your spot lights sound like they may have a short in them, especially since they burn out quickly. I suggest to you to have it looked at!

Haha, I wouldn't have mentioned this incident if this were the case.
I assure you, it isn't.

If I were you, I'd embrace my new found energy and learn to work around it.
Wonderful things are starting to happen....enjoy!
Old 12-06-2015, 01:57 PM
Master
No need to apologize. I was simply relating that you're not alone with this unusual experience. These topics do come up, and info is worth reviving.
Old 12-06-2015, 07:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
Haha, I wouldn't have mentioned this incident if this were the case.
I assure you, it isn't.

If I were you, I'd embrace my new found energy and learn to work around it.
Wonderful things are starting to happen....enjoy!

I have been doing a lot of self work, now that I have a lot of time on my hands. I will use this as a benchmark that I'm doing right by the universe.
Old 13-06-2015, 03:19 AM
Experiencer

thanks for sharing

Yes, many have had similar experiences. It's though great to add to the list since we and you can then realize how unalone we are.
Old 13-06-2015, 01:23 PM
projectfear22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tail11
I've always got my nose in a spiritual book.
Can you please tell me what spiritual book that was?
Old 13-06-2015, 02:43 PM
Master
A couple of earlier threads, in case you haven't found them...

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=37973

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...onic+ta nemon

There are others, but it would take a while to locate them.