Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-02-2016, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder
Need help understanding the spiritual state of this world

Namaste everyone. It has been a while since I posted on Spiritual Forums.

I just have a quick question for anyone who can help. I am an Aaiyyanist Hindu and there has been a lot of discussions on the subject of the spiritual state of this planet in Aaiyyanist circles.

There was a recent conference/retreat in Tamil Nadu where much was said on the matter and I have been reading a blog by some High Aaiyyanists that do paint a bleak picture on the world.

I can feel that there is something not quite right, concerning the state of the world at the moment, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Is is Demonic/Asuric in nature - or is it just a general malaise pulling down the Soul/Atman of good people. Or maybe I am reading too much into this and everything will turn out well by the end of the year.

I have performed some Aaiyyanist rituals to extend my soul-mind to grasp the truth, but I am not that high a level.

I just have a nagging doubt that something is going to happen and I wanted to know if other people were sensing this also? So if there are any fellow Aaiyyanists out there, or other people who are beginning to see, then just let me know to reaffirm or not what I am feeling.

Thanks for you time

Udaiyan
Old 04-03-2016, 12:19 PM
Master
A spiritual explosion.....

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 04-03-2016, 02:10 PM
Master

I dont think any thing major is going to happen . Unless Donald J . is prez. and does some thing crazzy . You might re post this in the Hindu sec. see any one there has some ideas .
Old 15-04-2016, 03:21 PM
Pathfinder
Ok thanks for the replies
Old 15-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Master
2/3 of the souls here are prepared for better things.
30%, roughly, are borderline or "in trouble" or actively
against an enlightened world.
things are definitely not as bleak as your OP suggests.

(imo)
Old 15-04-2016, 07:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by udaiyan
Namaste everyone. It has been a while since I posted on Spiritual Forums.

I just have a quick question for anyone who can help. I am an Aaiyyanist Hindu and there has been a lot of discussions on the subject of the spiritual state of this planet in Aaiyyanist circles.

There was a recent conference/retreat in Tamil Nadu where much was said on the matter and I have been reading a blog by some High Aaiyyanists that do paint a bleak picture on the world.

I can feel that there is something not quite right, concerning the state of the world at the moment, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Is is Demonic/Asuric in nature - or is it just a general malaise pulling down the Soul/Atman of good people. Or maybe I am reading too much into this and everything will turn out well by the end of the year.

I have performed some Aaiyyanist rituals to extend my soul-mind to grasp the truth, but I am not that high a level.

I just have a nagging doubt that something is going to happen and I wanted to know if other people were sensing this also? So if there are any fellow Aaiyyanists out there, or other people who are beginning to see, then just let me know to reaffirm or not what I am feeling.

Thanks for you time

Udaiyan
I believe that we are all creating our world if you think something is going to happen than udaiyan this is what you will attract. On the other hand if you live in the moment and believe only the beautiful things that happen to people on a daily basis you are creating a beautiful world and nothing is going to happen except what you are creating happiness and peace. Block out all the propaganda from the paid for TV and newspapers or sites talking about the Armageddon they only send out things that are to keep us in fear. Open the heart and see what a lovely planet Gaia is. I believe in this world and I am going to do everything in my power to create a beautiful peaceful loving planet where I at this moment call home. This is my creation. Co create with me.
Love Joe
Old 16-04-2016, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
Namaste, Thank you JoeVallee and Horace for your replies and Honza and Desert Rat too. I guess I have been in the company of Aaiyyanists (Aatmaani School) for a conference recently and there were many talks on this issue. It is refreshing to hear alternative spiritual voices. There is always hope in the bleakest of situations, but as you said, maybe the negativity feeds on itself and attracts negative company.

thanks

Udaiyan
Old 16-04-2016, 06:13 PM
Master
Mostly asleep at least from what I see locally.

Drunk on consumerism and materialism.

I don't think a society breakdown would be bad, if anything it would perhaps force us awake. Pry our eyes off Hollywood/materialist propaganda and the belief we should be, should have, should want, should fear, should think what they tell us too.

Sometimes darkness is exactly what is needed to bring light.
Old 16-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Suspended

Here is something I thought of, maybe it is not the world that needs to change but ourselves that need to change. What I mean by that is that maybe enlightenment is not a valid goal of our life here. Maybe it never was a goal of this planet.

All the Buddhist and Hindu works I have read refer to an enlightened past, like the Bible I doubt that past ever existed. So, now that more people have the education and luxury of pursuing spirituality people don't. Maybe, that is a good thing.

In the Judeo-Christian-Muslim tradition enlightenment and spirituality are not even goals, for example. I am not indicating they are correct but that is about eighty percent of the world that doesn't care and never have.
Old 17-04-2016, 01:06 AM
Suspended

Let me come back to this, sir. I need to give you context. In my humble opinion your spiritual teachers are correct...and, and, and it is something I have been deeply afraid about for some time. If you look on my post history you may conclude we are on the same wave length.

When I read what Glow wrote, I completely agree and feel we are on the same wave length. Horace is on a higher wavelength than me, he sees all of our flaws, meditates, and still can conclude some very beautiful things.

What I want to guide you with is this current world we live in is the best world we have ever lived in; this is the world the ancients envisioned when they talked about the past. We literally live in beautiful times, we live in the utopia where people actually have the time to be spiritual as opposed to worrying about whether they will have sufficient food to eat or whether they have the medicine they need or whether they will live past forty. The concept of dying isn't always present on our mind.

What I have concluded, it may not be correct, is that in these beautiful times it is possible that enlightenment is not a goal for the world. What I mean by that is that it is very possible our lives consist of much smaller goals i.e. loving your neighbor, getting along with others, learning a little more about yourself...etc...maybe the goal of enlightenment is too big and grand for anyone soul to pursue in any one lifetime.

However, another part of me suspects that the world is ready for a new paradigm. The problem? Is new paradigms and their creation are periods of extreme chaos, extreme destruction. For example, maybe by 2018 the world market will collapse, a depression will hit and a younger generation of people on Earth will reject consumerism. That will be a very sad time to reach a very worthy goal. But if people are ready for that challenge it will happen. If not, it will be like now where a group of us reject consumerism, as Glow has described, and the rest live it for their life.

I hope this helps. Please write back if you believe we are on the same wave length.