Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 06-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Suspended
Pathfinder
We Are Living In A Brainwashed World.

I was brought up to use the natural ways of healing, me either do my mother like to take any medication given by doctors, some I should be on, I never take them. Sadly admins on this page wont allow me to mention some substances that is very helpful in some ways, (I thought this was a spiritual forum, lol.) But why do people still consume un-healthy stuff when they know it will kill them? Then they get surprised when they get diagnosed with cancer? Then when people like me say there is cures, they say ''There isn't, why is the Cancer Research getting donations?'' Also, why don't people actually listen to us, instead of calling us crazy? Is the NWO already happening?

I haven't washed my hair or used conditioner in 5 months, I tell people I use natural products like baking soda, then they normally say my hair must be dirty, without thinking of what I just said? Shampoo and that have bad chemicals, could actually cause brain cancer.

Why are people so brainwashed?
Old 06-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Why worry about other people so much? Live and let live.

Incidentally, I didn't know you could use baking soda on the person. Do you use it to clean the house too? I'm sure that you can mention some things on this forum, just be selective as I think the Admin and Moderators are doing their best to keep this place safe and happy for everyone - not always an easy job.

Truth/
Compassion
/
Wisdom
Old 07-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Master

The forum rules prevent live links to sites selling stuff. You can state natural cures. Like ,garlic is good for a lot of stuff.
P.S. I don't think it's brainwashing so much as a candy tastes better than more healthy alternatives .
Old 07-05-2016, 02:00 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlonicholson
But why do people still consume un-healthy stuff when they know it will kill them? Then they get surprised when they get diagnosed with cancer?

If someone carries the genes for cancer, and a number of them are hereditary, it won't matter if they live their lives eating lettuce and drinking filtered water ... they still have a risk of getting cancer. Everyone should know this nowadays.

I am very into natural cures. Not just western stuff. Most standard medicine is useless for me because doctors continually say I have asthma, but I don't have asthma - I have a constant cough due to getting continual upper respiratory infections as a child.

However, as like western medicine, I never take anything at face value including "natural cures". There was, after all, the doctor in the US who claimed he could "cure" cancer through vitamin C a few years ago. He "cured" his patients alright; they died, including a number of children.

Quote:
Then when people like me say there is cures, they say ''There isn't, why is the Cancer Research getting donations?'' Also, why don't people actually listen to us, instead of calling us crazy? Is the NWO already happening?

You say you are like your mother into natural cures - yet have only employed baking soda for an incredible five months. If your mother was trained in the natural cures by someone with legit skill and training than she and you would know a number of these "cures" taken wrong are fatal. That taken wrong you run the risk of making things worse - a number of "cures" interact with medicine that is keeping someone alive [such as heart & blood pressure medicines]. And that people are allergic to a number of them.

Quote:
I haven't washed my hair or used conditioner in 5 months, I tell people I use natural products like baking soda, then they normally say my hair must be dirty, without thinking of what I just said? Shampoo and that have bad chemicals, could actually cause brain cancer.

Indeed, why are people "brainwashed". I have used no-shampoo methods for 2 years.

I have never heard of someone using just baking soda in their hair. You are, after all, supposed to follow such up with a vinegar rinse to remove the residual grease & oils - thus keeping your hair from looking filthy.

When I tell people I haven't used shampoo in 2 years they don't wrinkle their nose and go "gross, disgusting". Most of them ask what I am using because by not using shampoo my hair has not only started growing faster, gained volume and shine, but dandruff and other common shampoo issues don't exist for me.

If you want to advertise cures - do so as blogs do. Garlic, stinks to the heavens but it is good for you. Ginger works for sore throats, etc., etc., etc.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:37 AM
Master
Quote:
I was brought up to use the natural ways of healing, me either do my mother like to take any medication given by doctors, some I should be on, I never take them. Sadly admins on this page wont allow me to mention some substances that is very helpful in some ways, (I thought this was a spiritual forum, lol.) But why do people still consume un-healthy stuff when they know it will kill them? Then they get surprised when they get diagnosed with cancer? Then when people like me say there is cures, they say ''There isn't, why is the Cancer Research getting donations?'' Also, why don't people actually listen to us, instead of calling us crazy? Is the NWO already happening?

Well, I've my foray into 'beneficial substances' and ended up in harm, and tagging the label 'natural' includes all nature of alcohol and other drugs. A lot of harm is done promoting these sorts of things as somehow spiritually validated, and a quick glance at reality shows what sort of harm is done.

In my case I do not take medication, mainly because I am not ill, but some people do require medication due to all sorts of physical ailments. I don't think we can create the impression that medicine is bad, because in many cases it is good, but there is a discussion to be had on over-prescription in the 'lolly market' created by big pharma.

Of course a proper diet of whole unprocessed foods would prevent at least 1/2 of ilnesses, and our consumer capitalist civilisation doesn't promote it. On the contrary, it promotes 'products' and production. This is propagated through mass media.

The reason we do not claim a cure to cancer is because it kills those who it inflicts in many cases. It's simply not ethical to promote false hope through promises one can not deliver. There are instances of healings that no one really understands, but they are quite rare and represent an insignificant proportion in the statistics. Still, many of these could be prevented if populations had whole diets and healthy lifestyles.
Old 09-05-2016, 01:21 PM
Master

I love the taste and smell of garlic.
Old 09-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Guide
I prefer to use the word Conditioned.
Yes = society is conditioned to act, behave and live a certain way.
We are conditioned to have certain belief systems by our religious institutions.
We are conditioned by the Media to shop and buy things that enslave us to a material existence.
It is as stated above. You cannot do much about the larger society. The best gift you can give humanity is experiencing your own Soul Awakening. As you Awaken to your True Self and increase in Awareness, you will receive higher guidance, and realise they are all souls on a path, and will Awaken as well some day.
Old 09-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Guide
Quote:

I don't think people as a whole are brainwashed, since there are billions of people in this world.

Also, I've heard of many, many instances of people with cancer being pressured to stop treatment and try natural treatments, only to immediately worsen and die. There is no one-size-fits-all cure for any given ailment. Scientists are usually better equipped to give unsolicited advice on such things.

Yes, there are those who are dismissive and resistant toward any natural remedy, but it is no better to be dismissive or judgmental for those who choose to use conventional hair products, of all things. (There are all types of different hair types; baking soda/vinegar/whatever does not work for everyone.)
Old 13-05-2016, 11:11 PM
Seeker

Because the system has been set up that way.
In western countries the industrial revolution is seen to be the beginning of this. The Prodestant work ethic was instilled as a way of getting us to work. Value and identity in ones job. This was set up so the rich land owners could get the peasants to work in all the new factories being made.
Jump forward a hundred years or so and you have marketing strategies specifically targeting our emotions to get us to buy their products. In this they have told us what it is to be human, male, female etc. Playing on our fears and insecurities is common practice to keep us away from the truth. We are brainwashed because the powers that be have specifically set it up that way so they can keep making profits or gaining power.
Old 14-05-2016, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
All I can do is make you feel better by doing this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JKc719oCeo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdQqlj4GNgc