Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 28-04-2016, 02:15 AM
Master

Toe tag

The guest on coast 2 coast the other night was discussing n.d.e.s . He said a few people would have some kind of accident, have a n.d.e. then wake up in the morg fridg, with a toe tag. This just created such a bizarre and scary image for me , I had to make this post. Hay doc. you have made a mistake here.
Old 29-04-2016, 03:51 AM
Gryneos

Imagine how scary it is for the morgue watchman
Old 29-04-2016, 05:04 AM
Suspended

Oh yeah....I've read countless stories of this occurring to people...
Old 29-04-2016, 02:26 PM
Master
I'm sure I read that, more in times of old, it was quite common to find scratch marks on coffins that had, for some reason, been dug up. I think I'll go for cremation myself.

"There is no psychological evolution: there is only the ending of sorrow, of pain, anxiety, loneliness, despair and all that."
Old 29-04-2016, 02:39 PM
Master

I had not thought of what shock this could be for a guard/watch man . Seeing a dead person rise off a table . Might give one a hart attack, or maby one gets used to this kind of stuff . In the old days they hooked a bell to a dead person , and thus the term dead ringer . The guy watching at night took the grave yard shift .
Old 29-04-2016, 02:51 PM
Master
You should check out what the tsetse fly can do to you or another syndrome that is similar is Encephalitis lethargica... .very scary

-Lord Rama to Laxman