Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-12-2012, 05:21 PM
vince_kun

a tingling sensation on the back of the head

so first i stumbled to this forum in hope of finding an answer..first time it happen 3-4 years ago when a friend of mine made me have an intrest bout the 3rd eye..during those process,i notice a strange electric-like,pulsating feeling at the back of my head..continuing to the back of my neck,spine..but discontinue it because of the tickly feeling at the back of my neck..later on till now i knew i can induce the feeling anytime and also make it "surge" on a 2 tube like sensation at my spine(describing from what i feel and sorry for my cheap analogy hehe),another thing is i tried to "spread"the sensation to my hands but the tickliness is overwhelming i stop..i would appreciate any0ne can help me please..and thanks
Old 05-12-2012, 05:41 PM
Master

I'm not sure what you need help with. You are feeling your own energy system. Have you read about chakras and looked at some Chinese meridian charts? There is a chakra at the back of the head, more than one I believe. You may be feeling one. I know I had a chakra blow open on the back of my head to one side. It was at night. I thought someone slapped the back of my head! But then I felt the energy begin pouring down my back so I knew what had happened.

You may also feel the energy running along meridians. I've felt these sensations myself and they can feel quite nice!
Old 05-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Aquarian

There is a corresponding chakra to the third eye, one to the throat chakra etc.

Say more about these 2 tubes you refer to?
Old 06-12-2012, 03:49 PM
vince_kun

no i havent seen some of those chinese meridian charts but ill check it out..same on me i tried it before i sleep(the time im just alone and relaxing)yeah it feels nice till it gets to the point that its too intense i had to slap my back..

umm bout what i describe bout the 2 "tubes"..its like a bigger canal where the chakra flows(the spine between them)..and branches out till the left and right side of my back..when i induce it the feeling started at my head(upper-back part)then gradually spreads as it pulsates(some kind of a chakra surge)